Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 AM

NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) (44863 Views)

2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos) / LASG Announces Diversion At Ojuelegba For Repair Of Truck Barrier / Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Timmi: 2:31pm On Jun 05
oldguyman:
Feel like crying right now.

Go ahead, cry me a bucket!!!
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by phemray(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05
ttaiwo09:
This is a case "there was country called Nigeria"

At what point we missed it? Reason we have to returned back to the civilian constitution not 1999 military constitution that is not balanced

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Stevosty: 2:33pm On Jun 05
saasala:
With all the helicopters and patrols and repairs, there was still no light.

There was never a time in Nigeria's history where we had light for 24 hours.

Abbeg Gettat
How old are you? This same country we had foreigners walking the streets, ask the generation who sang Nigeria we hail thee how life was.

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by WizardOfNG: 2:37pm On Jun 05
Dubetex96:
When Nigeria was still a country.

When we have passionate leaders not rulers .

When government prioritise the need of her citizens.

You guys make me laugh. Wallow in negativity all you want but don’t engage in dishonesty to do so.

Whether NEPA used Helicopters or even high tech speed boat to operate. Matter nought because it was always the epitome of what is most worthless, most failed and most frustrating about Nigeria.

Find something more honestly appropriate to use in making the claim “when Nigeria was still a Country” and never NEPA that is the government Parastatal symbolic of the biggest failing of Nigeria since independence.

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05
The man flying the helicopter resemble una presido
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by ShoeGetSize: 2:45pm On Jun 05
Speak for yourself. Nigerians are the most demented fools alive that will ignore the snake that is biting them and focus on the mosquito that's biting someone else 5000 miles away. Stupid people.

Watianoengineer:
We Nigerians sympathise with Palestinians and Iranians brutally murdered by Isreal. We pray that God will continue to protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel Amen

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by anyilalaz: 2:48pm On Jun 05
The country has really deteriorated so bad.

Those days, NEPA even had a football team, basket ball team...

2 Likes

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by jaszplus12(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05
oldguyman:
I'm standing right next to you, when you are ready, we start!!

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Menclothing1: 2:55pm On Jun 05
ironheart:
We live in a time where as soon as you become the MD of an organisation, the first thing to do is to buy new SUV, new furniture, new house, marry new wife and add extra girlfriends in different states, no body cares about the survivability of the business. This is the case of Nigerian electricity. They have turn it into a cash cow, the customers keep paying for darkness and the company keeps increasing tariff for service not being rendered. So as it stands, i am already saving for my own solar to avoid power failures in my area. There is no end in sight.

You said the truth this people who comment will be worse as director

Why is Nigeria different it’s greed a follower today will become a leader
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Obaaderemi2: 3:35pm On Jun 05
kokoA:
That's why this government reverted to the old national anthem na. Things started going bad when we adopted a new national anthem. I'm not feeling fine o..
You should know this was a picture taken in the 80s after we've ditched the anthem written by whites. The anthem written by whites was being used when we had a bloody civil war. Stop saying rubbish.
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by fabolouz1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05
Politicians are the ones who have ruined this country .
Most of the iconic structures, roads and bridges , moribund industries , refineries , dams , tertiary institutions ,Nigeria airways etc. were built by the so called military dictators but these clueless guys came and destroyed everything with their greed.

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Obaaderemi2: 3:39pm On Jun 05
Stevosty:
How old are you? This same country we had foreigners walking the streets, ask the generation who sang Nigeria we hail thee how life was.
Nigeria was worse when they sang that lousy anthem. Many were farmers languishing in darkness and backwardness in the villages. Even many city dwellers had no access to decent housing. Ask your elders if you were not born then.
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Felixv: 3:46pm On Jun 05
did someone sell them..lol
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by justmondris: 3:58pm On Jun 05
Yourprick:
Nigeria keeps getting bad day by day

This happened in the Military regime. Democracy only produces greedy leaders who prefer to serve the interests of their slave masters in Western countries.

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Benwems(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05
obinna58:
What Nigerians don’t realize is that politicians are viruses eating the flesh called Nigeria

Bad people, horrible government. Slavery days are better than this contraption

I wouldn't say slavery days, I will say colonial days. Mine you doing the colonial times, slavery was already abolished by the British.
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by sole26: 4:06pm On Jun 05
oldguyman:
I feel d pain too bro
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by blowjohn(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05
Omo shocked

Nepa?

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by saasala(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05
Stevosty:

How old am I? You are such a joke.

Go and ask your parents and grandparents if they ever ever experienced 24 hours light.

I'm talking about light, this one is talking about Foreigners and Nigeria we hail thee. Which weed are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05
obinna58:
What Nigerians don’t realize is that politicians are viruses eating the flesh called Nigeria

Bad people, horrible government. Slavery days are better than this contraption
politicians are reflection of Nigerians. The way average Nigerian behave, that's how politicians behave too.
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by imagrg(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05
Going back the old days...starts with the old National Anthem...
Nigeria, we hail thee! tongue
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by ironheart(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05
Menclothing1:

You said the truth this people who comment will be worse as director

Why is Nigeria different it’s greed a follower today will become a leader
its sad nobody cares about our collective future
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05
overall90:

You are right.
I remember when if you want to cut your hair, you could just go to barbing salon and wait even even they don't have generator because you are sure light will be restored soon.
Also we had this old type hot plate with coils that we used to cook regularly.

Exactly.
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by skuribeebo: 6:55pm On Jun 05
Even tinibu no get helicopter, you are talking about nepa
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Dillionsunday(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05
GBPUSD:
I so much cherish the old ways. Life was Much more easier those days.

You can say that again very Simple and easy going...But this days our so called politicians are just in for them self.
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by soccerlite: 7:25pm On Jun 05
Everything good na past
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by OTaoheed(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05
oldguyman:
Na pastors dey use Jet now
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by WizardOfNG: 8:50pm On Jun 05
saasala:

How old am I? You are such a joke.

Go and ask your parents and grandparents if they ever ever experienced 24 hours light.

I'm talking about light, this one is talking about Foreigners and Nigeria we hail thee. Which weed are you smoking?

Don't mind them. It's like selective amnesia is worrying them all just because of the desperation to shade Nigeria of today.

Is it not same Nigeria, since I have been a toddler, that has never experienced stable or 24 hour light courtesy of NEPA?

Dishonest nostalgia about the past, just to shade something or someone in the present, is one of the most debasing thing folks can do to themselves.

People can make valid criticism about poor governance today but refrain from lying to do so.

Abi it is a different NEPA, all Nigerians were cursing from inception to its death, some here are now giving "good old days" praises because of a silly helicopter photograph?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Raylight2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05
Yourprick:

Going on line patrol by helicopter doesn't necessarily mean they own it. The fact that I travel to Lagos by plane doesn't mean I own one .
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by CreatedtwoRule: 10:43pm On Jun 05
Tjis was Before APC and PDP.
Yourprick:
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 12:39am On Jun 06
Now Nepa Dey use Generator 😂😂
Re: NEPA Had Helicopters That Were Used For Repair And Patrol.(picture) by Cowrdyorubas: 2:42am On Jun 06
The difference is that We made yorubas head in Nigerian airways,and other state owned companies not knowing that they are canker worm,they unilaterally stole this country blind and killed almost all our companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / A Discriminating Experience In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.