Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge (40479 Views)

Peter Obi Thanks Sokoto Supporters, Explains Why He Hurried Out Of Town / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Mrexcell(m): 11:53am On Jun 05
Threedoorsdown:

Don't you think it's more reasonable to channel your criticisms towards the people in power that has made exchange rate outrageous, inflation unbearable, unemployment skyrocket, insecurity the order of the day, food prices ridiculously high.

Don't you think it will make more sense and make people see that you have a functioning brain than leaving these set of people and going after an ordinary citizen like you whose only crime was to contest during the last presidential elections.

Una no dr tire? It's embarrassing

I really don't know the kind of human beings that are in this forum tribal bigotry have damaged their brains they no longer have the ability to reason like normal humans so sad to see.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Krankhead: 11:55am On Jun 05
jmoore:
You spent 336 billion naira to build a bridge but you can't spend at least 1 million naira to install cctv cameras at various spots to monitor the bridge.

Common sense is really scarce.
We must ask ourselves, why vandalizing it in the first place. Govt should not be blame for all.things.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Exceed15: 11:57am On Jun 05
Obiedun:
Who are the vandals? They are the children of hate. They never see anything good in other people. They worship money

Tinubu is the first vandal. He has successfully vandalized the economy of this country.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Threedoorsdown: 11:59am On Jun 05
Mrexcell:

I really don't know the kind of human beings that are in this forum tribal bigotry have damaged their brains they no longer have the ability to reason like normal humans so sad to see.

Sometimes i see some comments and i open my mouth mehn. You see all the issues wey these guys don bring. People are suffering and dying. People no longer eat yam. Some people don't eat egg, chicken or meat anymore. Some can't eat 3 times. Kids are dropping out from school same as university students but these people are always talking obi obi.

Bigots are sometimes reasonable people because there wud be a point where dey see thr truth and have no choice than to say it but the tribal bigots we have here ehn

Gof forbid
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by jmoore(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05
Krankhead:
We must ask ourselves, why vandalizing it in the first place. Govt should not be blame for all.things.
Ask why thieves are stealing.

Ask why murderers are killing people.

You don't live in paradise. Evil will always happen on this planet.

Why do you have locks on your doors, windows, gates? Is it not for security?
CCTV is for security.

Can you post your atm card number and PIN? You are protecting it by making it a secret.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by JAWBONE(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05
EponObi:
If dem call this one Twitter influencer or blogger now, his followers will start crying. Nothing Presidential about this dude, afi bi pure water.

I was also expecting him to talk about how the last administration wasted money building this bridge. He even called it "critical infrastructure", but... "infrastructure doesn't build the economy" - he also said this, as expected of someone who built zero critical infrastructure during his 8 years as Anambra governor.

Also, days ago, elete ponmo said "No Political party enjoyed opposition like APC!" Lmaooo. Why won't they when the suppose messiah, whom his followers claim to be the person to unseat Tinubu in 2027 is running around Twitter like a banger boy. Lol.

Isn't this a waste of fund? Lmaooo. We all know what we are doing. "Hey, Tinubu aka #notMyPresident please invest in surveillance equipment to monitor this critical infrastructure Buhari built for my people with taxpayers money but how dare you use taxpayers money to build coastal road for the SS region, who are the major contributor to the nation's coffers? Clown!

Personally, I think the FG should limit how they invest in the SE because you don't know when one UGM aka ESN aka IPOB girlfriend will be snatched and he will start throwing bombs as tantum. People wey dey use their parents as shooting practice on a steady. smh!

Agbado fool thinks that being a President means alienating yourself from the common man.

That is why the clown in Aso Rock has zero connection with the Nigerian population except his political cronies and Lebanese thieves.

The only time the clueless Bourdilon drug master remembers the average Nigerian is when he needs to turn useless accounts like this OP to online or offline Agberos.
Peter Obi had the rare quality of mingling with the lowest class of Nigerians.
That is why he is the PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Mrexcell(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05
Cmanforall:

It is not their duty. If your people are wicked and ready to harm others for their selfish reasons, leave JB out from it.

Are you really OK upstairs? Everyone in nigeria already knows the region of the people who engages in ion condemn or scrap mental business. We have read stories of vandals vandalising the third mainland bridge should we now condemn or call the whole yoruba people wicked? Use ur brains man to think before typing.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Edusouls(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05
Obiedun:
Who are the vandals? They are the children of hate. They never see anything good in other people. They worship money
exactly ur right
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Believeintruth: 12:04pm On Jun 05
coolest01:
Mumu PO fanatics like Believeintruth go come here dey praise am for praising zeus

When I say PO is looking for every opportunity to remain relevant and stay in the news on a daily, dem go dey tear shirt.

Mtchewww

You really have a mental problem walahi. I am talking of a government providing empathy, but you are here calling me a fanatic. You have a mental problem honestly.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by jude79(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05
EponObi:

Na their way. Everything bad happening to them under the sun is the responsibility of others. They will always shy to tell themselves the truth.

.shut up, the word TRUTH and NIGERIA should never be used in the same statement, no matter the region, vandalisation thrives, third mainland bridge was recently renovated, half the cost of renovation came from replacing vandalised parts, lokoja, benue bridge, benue rail lines and other rail lines are also experiencing same criminality, while nigerians thinks that their lies, tribalism, criminality and religious bigotry makes them smart, it ended up propelling a local lagos tout and drug dealer into aso rock.
Can nigeria recover? Never!!!
A lying nation can only produce the kind of man that is running nigeria today
Presidents profile:

Parents;
bulababubu nwen ghen ghen yekini timibu

Place of origin;
bulababubu nwen ghen ghen ragbiji, bouldillon

State of origin; bulababubu nwen ghen ghen ooshun laagous

Primary sch attended; bulababubu nwen ghen ghen exixten, non existent home street sch

Secondary school cert; bulababubu nwen ghen ghen aquired in 1970 from government college lagos that was established in 1974
etc..etc..

What a country!!!
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by coolest01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05
Believeintruth:

You really have a mental problem walahi. I am talking of a government providing empathy, but you are here calling me a fanatic. You have a mental problem, honestly.
A mad man who gets off on the mention of PO in any news, puts aside rational thinking is calling another man who points it out to him, a mental case. It is obvious you are addicted to believing in the lies.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Timothy89(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05
jmoore:
You spent 336 billion naira to build a bridge but you can't spend at least 1 million naira to install cctv cameras at various spots to monitor the bridge.

Federal govt think southeast is free of crime ni, now that you remind them that there are criminals in southeast, maybe they'll do the needful

You people will never condemn the criminals and crimes within you, someone else must get the blames of your irresponsibility, nonchalant and negligence
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Obrigardo: 12:09pm On Jun 05
EponObi:
If dem call this one Twitter influencer or blogger now, his followers will start crying. Nothing Presidential about this dude, afi bi pure water.

I was also expecting him to talk about how the last administration wasted money building this bridge. He even called it "critical infrastructure", but... "infrastructure doesn't build the economy" - he also said this, as expected of someone who built zero critical infrastructure during his 8 years as Anambra governor.

Also, days ago, elete ponmo said "No Political party enjoyed opposition like APC!" Lmaooo. Why won't they when the suppose messiah, whom his followers claim to be the person to unseat Tinubu in 2027 is running around Twitter like a banger boy. Lol.

Isn't this a waste of fund? Lmaooo. We all know what we are doing. "Hey, Tinubu aka #notMyPresident please invest in surveillance equipment to monitor this critical infrastructure Buhari built for my people with taxpayers money but how dare you use taxpayers money to build coastal road for the SS region, who are the major contributor to the nation's coffers? Clown!

Personally, I think the FG should limit how they invest in the SE because you don't know when one UGM aka ESN aka IPOB girlfriend will be snatched and he will start throwing bombs as tantum. People wey dey use their parents as shooting practice on a steady. smh!

Why do you want Obi to talk like an uncouth person aka felon trump
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by dododawa1: 12:13pm On Jun 05
same thing

Their did to

THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE

WHO KNOWS THEM

ENEMY OF PROGRESS TRIBE.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:14pm On Jun 05
Igbos doing themselves many terrible tjings because they hate buhari sad
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by jmoore(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05
Timothy89:

Federal govt think southeast is free of crime ni, now that you remind them that there are criminals in southeast, maybe they'll do the needful

You people will never condemn the criminals and crimes within you, someone else must get the blames of your irresponsibility, nonchalant and negligence
Ignoramus!

What is the purpose of cctv? To identify criminals.

I am giving solutions on how to identify criminals but tribal bigots with low IQ like you will open mouth waaa to say rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by MaziX(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05
Obiedun:
u well? Those okada riders wey be aboki . Na them dey run this shit. They full for bridge.

When u no go travel..how u wan take no
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Santalpharay: 12:17pm On Jun 05
EponObi:

We know those riff raffs who use their parents heads for skull mining practice. Despite their skull mining career, they still remain as poor as church rats
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Mrexcell(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05
Threedoorsdown:

Sometimes i see some comments and i open my mouth mehn. You see all the issues wey these guys don bring. People are suffering and dying. People no longer eat yam. Some people don't eat egg, chicken or meat anymore. Some can't eat 3 times. Kids are dropping out from school same as university students but these people are always talking obi obi.

Bigots are sometimes reasonable people because there wud be a point where dey see thr truth and have no choice than to say it but the tribal bigots we have here ehn

Gof forbid

I have come to understand over time that this place is the home of the dregs in the nigerian society this is where u find the lowest of the low in the whole nigeria. Better to just ignore them anytime u come across them if not for the ease to get nigerian news here I won't bother myself to login to this forum daily.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by shereef19: 12:19pm On Jun 05
jmoore:

If u don't no what to say quiet

Even if u put CCTV who tell you that those criminal can't manoeuver camera
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Timothy89(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05
jmoore:

Ignoramus!

What is the purpose of cctv? To identify criminals.

I am giving solutions on how to identify criminals but tribal bigots with low IQ like you will open mouth waaa to say rubbish.

The criminals that you people hail in broad day light, what happen to them?

When cctv capture them and they're arrested, so you people can cry your victimization that they're arresting innocent Igbo

The low IQ is you and your kinsmen who want a bed of roses but don't know how to put value on it. Get sense
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by jmoore(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05
Timothy89:

The criminals that you people hail in broad day light, what happen to them?

When cctv capture them and they're arrested, so you people can cry your victimization that they're arresting innocent Igbo

The low IQ is you and your kinsmen who want a bed of roses but don't know how to put value on it. Get sense
Mumu get out! Go and format your brain cos na poo full am.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by richeeyo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05
jmoore:

You the most dumbest person person alive
Cctvis not a Biafra catcher
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by jmoore(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05
shereef19:

If u don't no what to say quiet

Even if u put CCTV who tell you that those criminal can't manoeuver camera
Keep quiet! Go and play in the sand.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by jmoore(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05
richeeyo:
You the most dumbest person person alive Cctvis not a Biafra catcher
Olodo! Who gave you that phone? Return it to your parents.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by EponObi(f): 12:37pm On Jun 05
jude79:

.shut up, the word TRUTH and NIGERIA should never be used in the same statement, no matter the region, vandalisation thrives, third mainland bridge was recently renovated, half the cost of renovation came from replacing vandalised parts, lokoja, benue bridge, benue rail lines and other rail lines are also experiencing same criminality, while nigerians thinks that their lies, tribalism, criminality and religious bigotry makes them smart, it ended up propelling a local lagos tout and drug dealer into aso rock.
Can nigeria recover? Never!!!
A lying nation can only produce the kind of man that is running nigeria today
Presidents profile:

Parents;
bulababubu nwen ghen ghen yekini timibu

Place of origin;
bulababubu nwen ghen ghen ragbiji, bouldillon

State of origin; bulababubu nwen ghen ghen ooshun laagous

Primary sch attended; bulababubu nwen ghen ghen exixten, non existent home street sch

Secondary school cert; bulababubu nwen ghen ghen aquired in 1970 from government college lagos that was established in 1974
etc..etc..

What a country!!!

My boy, why are you having mental breakdown? Did anyone steal your biscuit?
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by EponObi(f): 12:40pm On Jun 05
phorget:

So the coaster highway now is for the SS region?
This una divide and rule system is so damaging, we can never have a unified Nigeria for sure.

It is a FG property, located in the SS region. Are you now satisfied?
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Tareq1105: 12:40pm On Jun 05
jmoore:

Which monitoring? Instead of you and Obi to talk to your people. Buhari built it for them bcoz of God. Tinubu should hasten the bye pass ie Lagos - Calabar coastal highway fast bcoz in the next 3 years, the 2nd Niger bridge would be a dead trap.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Sleekfingers: 12:42pm On Jun 05
ufotunang:
Poverty, hunger, hardship, unemployment hard economy is the cause of all of this... government address poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation rural villages communities underdevelopment and all this vandalism will reduce and stop gradually

Stealing of manhole , bridge rails etc has been inexistence since in the 80's . .....na hardship cause am too
I hate when people dish out lame excuses for criminalities.........
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Tendd: 12:42pm On Jun 05
Let them a get a CCTV camera to monitor the flow of traffic and other activities on that bridge.You don't build a massive infrastructure like that without having camera surveillance to monitor crimes like vandalism, robbery, kidnappings etc.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Jodybarton: 12:46pm On Jun 05
jmoore:

The only thing to condemn is your brain that is operating at low capacity. Which governor did I drag?

You and nonsense are siamese twins.

I gave advice on how to catch vandals but your low IQ interpreted it as excuse.

You opened that buccal gutter waa to say rubbish.

You are attacking my region. A thread is on frontpage where your brothers killed drivers to sell their cars, you have not condemned them.

Dey your lane. Don't mention me to write nonsense till you go for brain surgery.

Foolish talk no wonder you lack everything in life spit
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge by Cmanforall: 12:49pm On Jun 05
Mrexcell:

Are you really OK upstairs? Everyone in nigeria already knows the region of the people who engages in ion condemn or scrap mental business. We have read stories of vandals vandalising the third mainland bridge should we now condemn or call the whole yoruba people wicked? Use ur brains man to think before typing.
I don't know who (or the region) that vandalise public property. They are wicked and the act should be condemned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.