Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Two Dreams Of Enoch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Dreams Of Enoch (87 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Dreams Of Enoch by PCHC(m): 10:51am On Jun 05
1. And now, my son Methuselah, I will show you all my visions that I have seen, recounting them to you.

2. I had two visions before I got married, and they were very different. The first one was when I was learning to write: the second one I saw a terrible vision before I married your mother.

3. I prayed to the Lord about these visions. I saw in a vision while at my grandfather Mahalaleel's house, the heaven collapse and fall to the earth.

4. When it fell, I saw the earth swallowed up in a great abyss, with mountains, hills, and trees being thrown into the abyss.

5. Then a word came to my mouth, and I cried out, saying, "The earth is destroyed!"

6. My grandfather Mahalaleel woke me up and asked why I was crying and lamenting.

7. I told him the whole vision, and he said, "You have seen a terrible thing, my son, the sin on earth must be destroyed with great destruction."

8. Now, son, pray to the Lord that a remnant may remain on earth, and that He does not destroy it entirely. From heaven, great destruction will come to the earth.

9. After this, I prayed, wrote down my prayer for future generations, and will show you everything, my son Methuselah.

10. After I went outside and saw the sun rise in the east, the moon set in the west, and the stars, I praised the Lord for His creation.

11. I blessed the Lord and spoke with my mouth and tongue that God had created for mankind to speak with.

12. "Blessed be You, O Lord, King, Great and mighty in Your greatness, Lord of all creation of the heaven, King of kings and God of the world.

13. Your power and kingship will last forever, and Your dominion will endure through all generations. All the heavens are Your throne, and the earth Your footstool forever.

14. You have made and rule all things, and nothing is too hard for You.

15. Wisdom does not depart from Your throne or turn away from Your presence.

16. You know, see, and hear everything, and nothing is hidden from You because You see everything.

17. The angels in the heavens have sinned and men's actions have brought upon them God's wrath until the day of judgment.

18. I pray to you, O God, to spare some of mankind on earth and not destroy all flesh, leaving the earth desolate for eternity.

19. Remove from the earth those who have angered You, but let the righteous and upright flourish as an everlasting seed, without turning away from the prayers of Your servant.

20. Following this, I had another dream, and I will share the entire vision with you, my son.

21. Enoch spoke to his son Methuselah, asking him to listen to the dream vision he had before marrying his mother, Edna.

22. In his vision, Enoch saw a white bull come out of the earth, followed by a heifer and two bulls, one black and one red. {Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel}

23. The black bull attacked and chased the red one, causing it to disappear from sight. {Cain eliminated Abel}

24. The black bull grew, accompanied by the heifer, and many oxen resembling him followed. {Cain's wife & seed}

25. The heifer searched for the red bull in vain, lamenting its loss and seeking it desperately. {Eve sought Abel}

26. Eventually, the black bull calmed the heifer and she stopped crying for the red bull.

27. The heifer then bore a white bull and later many white bulls and black cows. {Eve bore Seth and other sons/daughters}

28. The white bull grew to be great and produced more white bulls that resembled him.

29. Enoch saw a star fall from the heavens and feed among the oxen in his sleep. {Fallen Angel feed-fornicate}

30. The large black oxen changed their surroundings and lived together, along with their cattle. {Cain's descendants}

31. More stars descended from heaven to join the first star as bulls, grazing among the cattle. {More fallen angels fornicate}

32. These star-bulls impregnated the cows, leading to the birth of elephants, camels, and asses. {Begot Giants Nephilim}

33. The oxen were frightened by these beings, biting, devouring, and goring each other with their horns.

34. As they started to consume the oxen, the people of the earth trembled in fear and fled from the scene.

35. Witnessing the chaos, Enoch saw the earth cry out as the beings began to attack and eat each other. {Wars of Giants}

36. Looking up to heaven once more, Enoch saw white beings descending, with four of them taking him up to a high tower. {Holy Angels took Enoch into high heavenly place}

37. Three of these beings lifted Enoch away from the earth's inhabitants to show him the tower and the surrounding landscape.

38. Instructed to observe the elephants, camels, asses, stars, and oxen, Enoch watched as one of the beings bound and cast a fallen star into an abyss. {Leader of the fallen angel cast into bottomless pit by one of the Archangels}

39. The narrow and dark abyss was where the fallen star was imprisoned by the being, causing a quake on earth.

40. Another being armed elephants, camels, and asses with swords, leading to a violent confrontation that shook the earth.

41. As Enoch continued to watch, one of the beings cast the stars, resembling horses with human appendages, into an abyss.

42. In a mysterious exchange, one of the beings transformed the white bull into a man who constructed a vessel to live in with three other bulls. {Noah, his 3 sons & the Ark}

43. Once more, Enoch gazed at a vision of a heavenly roof with seven streams of water flowing into an enclosure. {Flood waters from heaven above}

44. Fountains opened on the surface of the enclosure, causing the water to rise and cover the entire area with its swelling tide.

46. The water continued to rise as darkness and mist enveloped it, overflowing and covering the entire enclosure.

47. All the animals gathered in the enclosure sank and perished in the rising water, unable to escape its depths.

48. While the vessel Enoch was shown floated above the water, all the other creatures drowned, disappearing from sight.

49. Enoch watched as the water drained from the high roof, leveling the chasms of the earth and revealing new abysses. {fountains of the deep}

50. As the water receded, light emerged, and the vessel settled on the earth, emerging from the darkness.

51. The transformed white bull emerged from the vessel with three other bulls, each of different colors, one of those three was white like that bull, and one of them was red as blood, and one black: and that white bull departed from them. {White - Shem, Red - Japheth, Black - Ham}

52. A new era began as diverse wild animals and birds emerged, including lions, tigers, wolves, dogs, hyenas, wild boars, foxes, squirrels, swine, falcons, vultures, kites, eagles, and ravens, while a white bull was born among them. {Abraham-white bull was born}

53. The animals started to reproduce and to bite one another, with the white bull giving birth to a wild ass and a white bull, leading to increasing numbers. {Wild Ass - Ishmael, white Bull - Isaac}. And the wild asses {Ishmaelites} multiplied. But that bull {Isaac} which was born from him begat a black wild boar {Esau} and a white sheep {Jacob}; and the former begat many boars, but that sheep begat twelve sheep {12 Tribes}.
54 And when those twelve sheep had grown, they gave up one of them {Joseph} to the asses {Ishmaelites}, and those asses again gave up that sheep to the wolves {Egyptians}, and that sheep grew up among the wolves.

55 And the Lord brought the eleven sheep to live with it and to pasture with it among the wolves: and they multiplied and became many flocks of sheep.

56 And the wolves began to fear them, and they oppressed them until they destroyed their little ones; till they cry aloud on account of their little ones, and to complain to their Lord.

57 And a sheep {Moses} which had been saved from the wolves fled and escaped to the wild asses {Midianites or descendants of Ishmael}; and I saw the sheep how they lamented and cried, and besought their Lord with all their might, till that Lord of the sheep descended at the voice of the sheep from a lofty abode, and came to them and pastured them.

58 And He called that sheep which had escaped the wolves, and spoke with it conceming the wolves that it should admonish them not to touch the sheep.

59. Following the Lord's guidance, the sheep approached the wolves and spoke to them, urging them not to harm the sheep again.

60. Despite the sheep's efforts, the wolves continued to oppress them, leading to further distress and outcry from the sheep.

61. The Lord intervened, causing the sheep to fight back against the wolves, who in turn lamented as the sheep remained calm.

62. Eventually, the sheep were able to escape from the wolves, who were blinded and continued to pursue them with all their might.

63. The Lord led the sheep as their leader, with a dazzling and glorious presence that inspired all the sheep to follow Him.

64. The wolves chased the sheep until they reached a divided sea, where the Lord stood between them, protecting the sheep from the wolves.

65. Unaware of the sheep's presence, the wolves followed them into the sea, only to be engulfed and drowned as the water rose around them.

66. Upon seeing the Lord, the wolves tried to flee, but the sea closed in on them, causing their demise as they were covered by the water.

67. Enoch witnessed the wolves' destruction as they perished in the sea while the sheep escaped to a barren wilderness.

68. In the wilderness, the Lord provided for the sheep, giving them water and grass as the sheep began to perceive their surroundings.

69. A particular sheep led the others to a high rock, where the Lord sent it back to pasture them.

70. The appearance of the Lord filled the sheep with fear and reverence as they trembled before His majesty.

71. The sheep recognized their inability to withstand the Lord's presence, feeling awe-struck by His power.

72. The leading sheep ascended the rock again, but some of the sheep strayed and became blinded, leading to the Lord's anger.

73. The angered Lord descended to the sheep, finding many blind and deviating from the right path.

74. Fearing the Lord's presence, the sheep desired to return to safety, while the leading sheep took action to guide the stray ones back.

75. Through the leading sheep's actions, the lost ones were brought back to the fold, restoring order and unity among the sheep.

76. In the vision, the sheep transformed into a man and built a house for the Lord, housing all the sheep within it.

77. As the previous leader sheep fell asleep, a new generation of sheep emerged, finding nourishment in a pasture by a stream of water. {Aaron died}

78. The transformed human-like leader sheep left their flock, causing the other sheep to seek and mourn for it deeply. {Moses disappeared, though died}

79. After the mourning period, two new sheep emerged as leaders in place of the departed ones, guiding the flock to a good and prosperous land. {Joshua & Phinehas}

80. The sheep found contentment in the pleasant land where the house built for the Lord stood, providing shelter and peace.

81. Periodically, the sheep's vision was clear, but at times obscured, until a new sheep arose and led them back, opening their eyes. {Era of the Judges}

82 And the dogs and the foxes and the wild boars began to devour those sheep till the Lord of the sheep raised up another sheep a ram from their midst, which led them. And that ram began to butt on either side those dogs, foxes, and wild boars till he had destroyed them all. {King era, Saul}

83 And that sheep whose eyes were opened saw that ram, which was amongst the sheep, till it forsook its glory and began to butt those sheep and trampled upon them, and behaved itself unseemly. {Samuel-Sheep with opened eyes}

84 And the Lord of the sheep sent the lamb to another lamb and raised it to being a ram and leader of the sheep instead of that ram which had forsaken its glory. {David}

85 And it went to it and spoke to it alone, and raised it to being a ram, and made it the prince and leader of the sheep; but during all these things those dogs oppressed the sheep. {Dogs-Philistines}

86 And the first ram pursued that second ram, and that second ram arose and fled before it; and I saw till those dogs pulled down the first ram. {Ram 1-Saul, Ram 2-David}

{This is about half the entire dreams Enoch saw: To be continued in the next post}
……….

Re: Two Dreams Of Enoch by PCHC(m): 10:51am On Jun 05
+

Re: Two Dreams Of Enoch by PCHC(m): 10:52am On Jun 05
++

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Declares Tomorrow First Day Of Dhul Hijjah, Annouces June 16 As Sallah Day / In Need Of Space For Bible Study And Prayer / Powerful Prayer Against Untimely And Sudden Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.