Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Please Help And Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help And Advice (151 Views)

She Went To Look For Spiritual Help And Was Killed / Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. / Pls Read And Advice Me Like Your Younger Brother. God Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help And Advice by bolaji0505: 11:51am On Jun 05
FOR THE PAST SIX MONTH MY SALARY GOES TO SPORTYBET VIRTUAL

PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Please Help And Advice by bolaji0505: 11:53am On Jun 05
WHENEVER I DECIDED NOT TO PLAY I DONT KNOW THE SPIRIT THAT COMES TO ME, AND ILL STILL PLAY IT
Re: Please Help And Advice by Ynix(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05
bolaji0505:
FOR THE PAST SIX MONTH MY SALARY GOES TO SPORTYBET VIRTUAL

PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE 🙏🙏🙏🙏

You are addicted to sportybet, you need strategy to stop this thing. Look for an accountability partner
Set your account to do automatic withdrawal to an account you can't access for like 6 month or a year

1 Like

Re: Please Help And Advice by Ynix(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05
bolaji0505:

WHENEVER I DECIDED NOT TO PLAY I DONT KNOW THE SPIRIT THAT COMES TO ME, AND ILL STILL PLAY IT
chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Mobhad: How Singer's Family Went From Demanding Autopsy To Rejecting It / The House Of Representatives Urged FG To Establish Task Force Over Criminality F / Bill Gates Demands End To Racial Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.