Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,396 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Experience The Best Of Vaping With ELUX Legend Nic Salt E-liquid - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Experience The Best Of Vaping With ELUX Legend Nic Salt E-liquid (1031 Views)

Discover The Diverse And Delicious World Of Elux Liquid Flavours / Experience Flavorful Bliss: Introducing Elux Legend Nic Salt Liquid / Reddish Liquid Excapes From The Ground While Drilling Was Taking Place. Pic, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Best Of Vaping With ELUX Legend Nic Salt E-liquid by vapebuduk: 12:16pm On Jun 05
Discover the ELUX Liquid by Elux, designed to replicate the signature flavours of Elux disposable vapes. Perfect for those transitioning to rechargeable and refillable kits, this premium e-liquid line offers over 10 meticulously crafted flavours, including fruit, menthol, drink, and candy options. Available in 10mg and 20mg nicotine strengths, the 50VG/50PG blend ensures smooth performance on mouth-to-lung devices. TPD compliant and packaged with childproof tops and tamper-evident seals, ELUX Legend Nic Salts deliver a satisfying throat hit and swift craving relief, providing an unparalleled vaping experience.
Re: Experience The Best Of Vaping With ELUX Legend Nic Salt E-liquid by TravlSagHoliday: 10:55am On Jul 19
I’ve tried the ELUX Legend Nic Salt E-liquid, and it’s pretty good for those transitioning to rechargeable and refillable kits. The flavors are well-crafted, and you get a nice variety to choose from, whether you like fruit, menthol, drink, or candy options.

Personally, I’ve been vaping Elf Bars for a while, and my favorite flavor is the watermelon. I usually buy my vaping supplies from Shisha Vibe, where I get them for around 5 pounds each. They offer a great selection and reasonable prices. If you're looking for a satisfying vaping experience with a smooth throat hit, the ELUX Legend Nic Salts are definitely worth trying.
Re: Experience The Best Of Vaping With ELUX Legend Nic Salt E-liquid by Jakumo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15
Using a vaporizer to inhale chemicals that were concocted by Chinese criminals in their clandestine labs is an act of slow suicide.

Cigarettes and other tobacco products rank among the deadliest poisons known to man, so abstaining from tobacco consumption is a wise philosophy to adopt. That said, substituting one poison for another is a bad idea, and that is exactly what addicts of flavored vaporizer "cartridges" are doing when they inhale the vapors of unknown chemicals concocted in Chinese laboratories where profit is the only consideration and product safety is not a concern.

As a connoisseur of fine cannabis, I use a vaporizer to enjoy the full flavor of my weed which I NEVER smoke due to health considerations. I would never dream of using any vaporizer to ingest unknown chemicals made by Chinese criminals or by anyone else, for the same reason I never touch alcohol - safety, and preservation of health.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jackpot: Unbelievable Devices/services At Unbelievable Prices Here In Nigeria / 10 Most Powerful Couples In Technology / Startcrunch – Crowdfunding Platform For Nigeria Businesses, Hobbyists And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.