Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:01 PM

I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? (1440 Views)

My Coworker De Gi Mi Bwess Like No Other / Fokd My Coworker� / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by bisola1a: 2:03pm On Jun 05
Let me tell you about my colleague, Emeka. He's always been a hard worker, dedicated to his job and respected by everyone in the office. But lately, I've noticed something different about him – a sparkle in his eye, a spring in his step.

You see, Emeka's been spending a lot of time with one of our coworkers, Ngozi. They've always been friendly, but lately, it seems like there's something more between them. I catch them stealing glances at each other, sharing inside jokes, and I can't help but wonder if there's a romance brewing under the surface.

But here's the catch – office romance is strictly forbidden at our workplace. It's one of those unspoken rules that everyone knows but nobody talks about. So, if Emeka and Ngozi are indeed falling for each other, they're doing a pretty good job of keeping it under wraps.

As Emeka's colleague, it's not my place to pry into his personal life. But I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and concern for him. On one hand, I'm happy to see him happy, to see him light up whenever Ngozi walks into the room. But on the other hand, I know the risks involved in pursuing a relationship at work.

I've seen it happen before – relationships that start off as whispers in the break room end up causing all sorts of drama and tension in the office. And if word were to get out about Emeka and Ngozi, it could jeopardize not only their jobs but also the harmony of our entire team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjM-rCykfXw
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by Sapasenator: 2:24pm On Jun 05
Are you Testiebobo?
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by julietozy: 2:31pm On Jun 05
bisola1a:
Let me tell you about my colleague, Emeka. He's always been a hard worker, dedicated to his job and respected by everyone in the office. But lately, I've noticed something different about him – a sparkle in his eye, a spring in his step.

You see, Emeka's been spending a lot of time with one of our coworkers, Ngozi. They've always been friendly, but lately, it seems like there's something more between them. I catch them stealing glances at each other, sharing inside jokes, and I can't help but wonder if there's a romance brewing under the surface.

But here's the catch – office romance is strictly forbidden at our workplace. It's one of those unspoken rules that everyone knows but nobody talks about. So, if Emeka and Ngozi are indeed falling for each other, they're doing a pretty good job of keeping it under wraps.

As Emeka's colleague, it's not my place to pry into his personal life. But I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and concern for him. On one hand, I'm happy to see him happy, to see him light up whenever Ngozi walks into the room. But on the other hand, I know the risks involved in pursuing a relationship at work.

I've seen it happen before – relationships that start off as whispers in the break room end up causing all sorts of drama and tension in the office. And if word were to get out about Emeka and Ngozi, it could jeopardize not only their jobs but also the harmony of our entire team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjM-rCykfXw

finding love is beautiful but it always comes witha lot of cost
I love this video
it's says everything
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by chimzyyy: 3:15pm On Jun 05
if it will jeopardize your work and you wont be able find any other job with this current nigeria situation, opt out pls
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by lawalayo1a: 3:33pm On Jun 05
if youn really love her or him and you are ready to risk anything then you can go on
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by Anabosee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05
U don't shit at where you eat. E go sweet them for now but e go cast very soon
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by Asavivian: 4:02pm On Jun 05
smiley nice video
Re: I'm In Love With My Coworker, What Do I Do? by bisola1a: 12:03pm On Jun 06
Sapasenator:
Are you Testiebobo?

no

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Hardest For You To Say..! / Lovely Song / I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.