Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Struggle With Gamble Addiction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Struggle With Gamble Addiction (503 Views)

Two Men Struggle, Try To 'Snatch' Rifle From Police Officer In Lagos / Abeokuta: Court jails man for refusal to pay N17,000 gamble fee / Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by Marzz: 3:55pm On Jun 05
I'm sharing my story in hopes of helping others who may be struggling with the same secret. I've been battling a gambling addiction, which has led me down a dangerous path of chasing losses. I once lost three months' worth of salary to online betting( my entire savings) and the shame and guilt I felt were overwhelming. Despite the negative consequences, I continued to gamble, fueled by the false hope of recouping my losses and achieving instant wealth. But the cycle only led to more financial and emotional pain.

I'm now seeking help and support to overcome this addiction and break free from the vicious cycle. If you're struggling with similar issues, know that you're not alone. Let's support each other in our journey towards recovery and healing."
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by duruZed: 4:13pm On Jun 05
Talk to God
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by 2shure: 4:14pm On Jun 05
God punish u. U Don broke ba
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by Marzz: 9:22pm On Jun 05
duruZed:
Talk to God

I am always..

I just want quit gambling,
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by edoncast: 1:37am On Jun 06
This one dey look for money to go play baby again .person wey see your post go think sey u no go near am again but devil have his way of pushing you back into that shit
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by duruZed: 9:38am On Jun 06
Marzz:

I am always..

I just want quit gambling,
i too once had addictions of smoking and womanizing but HE freed me, so i know what GOD can do.
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by Spicycat(f): 10:32am On Jun 06
duruZed:
i too once had addictions of smoking and womanizing but HE freed me, so i know what GOD can do.

Dude you free yourself from whatever addiction you had, leave your imaginary God out of it grin grin grin

There are millions of atheist who have also free themselves from one form of addiction or the other, it's all about preparing your mind to navigate through the self impose obstacles.

1 Like

Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by duruZed: 11:59am On Jun 06
Spicycat:

Dude you free yourself from whatever addiction you had, leave your imaginary God out of it grin grin grin

There are millions of atheist who have also free themselves from one form of addiction or the other, it's all about preparing your mind to navigate through the self impose obstacles.
Do you want tell me that God has no say in the affair of men?
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by kingthreat(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06
Marzz:
I'm sharing my story in hopes of helping others who may be struggling with the same secret. I've been battling a gambling addiction, which has led me down a dangerous path of chasing losses. I once lost three months' worth of salary to online betting( my entire savings) and the shame and guilt I felt were overwhelming. Despite the negative consequences, I continued to gamble, fueled by the false hope of recouping my losses and achieving instant wealth. But the cycle only led to more financial and emotional pain.

I'm now seeking help and support to overcome this addiction and break free from the vicious cycle. If you're struggling with similar issues, know that you're not alone. Let's support each other in our journey towards recovery and healing."

Use a savings app like Piggyvest that locks your money there for a specific time so you don't have access to it. I.e if you earn 200k, lock N140k in piggyvest and use the remaining for feeding, personal expenses and pussy.
Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by Marzz: 1:03pm On Jun 12
kingthreat:

Use a savings app like Piggyvest that locks your money there for a specific time so you don't have access to it. I.e if you earn 200k, lock N140k in piggyvest and use the remaining for feeding, personal expenses and pussy.

Thank you for the advice 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / 12 Months Old Baby Shot Dead / Court Sentences Robber To Death For Stealing Handset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.