Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

13 Week After Biometrics For Canadian Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13 Week After Biometrics For Canadian Visa From Nigeria (156 Views)

Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Week After Biometrics For Canadian Visa From Nigeria by donbuchi1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05
savage!

For one Nigeria is one of those countries that are Blacklisted by Canada. I’m not saying all, but a vast majority tend to lie cheat or use whatever means possible to get into Canada and then leach off it. It’s your own countrymen that have made things so difficult for the honest ones. Plus, immigration Canada has to check you out thoroughly to make sure you’re being honest. We have enough cheaters, we have politicians. The other thing, right now with everyone and his uncle trying to get into Canada (cause the grass is so green, it blinds you, and the roads are paved with platinum accented by gold) 13 weeks is nothing to check everything out. It all takes time. The government works on their schedule, not yours!

https://www.quora.com/Ive-done-biometrics-for-a-Canada-visa-from-Nigeria-Its-been-13-weeks-now-and-theres-no-reply-Why

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Travelled Recently By Road From Abuja To Benin, Edo State? / Multiple Deaths Reported After Migrant Boat Capsizes In Drina River / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.