Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,686 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

Husband Shortage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Shortage (5602 Views)

Noiva De Cordeiro; Brazilian Town Battling With Shortage Of Men / Sex Workers In Kenyan County Now Reusing Condoms Following Shortage / Condom Shortage Looms As Coronavirus Lockdown Shuts World's Top Producer (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Shortage by 1Sharon(f): 2:43pm On Jun 11
tivhador:
I wonder ooo.... Immature statement

Men don't want to date ugly women because they are shallow, just because we are too black and not too endowed, we make the best wives. The good looking women are giving you guys another man's child and I laugh when it happens.

Ugly women are good women and not like the rest.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shortage by MartinCorridon: 8:56pm On Jun 11
Silentgroper:

Silentgroper to his useless father
you sound like a wimp ..
Re: Husband Shortage by Silentgroper(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=130425655][/quote]

Fvck you
Re: Husband Shortage by MartinCorridon: 9:07pm On Jun 11
Silentgroper:

Fvck me

So said your mum. undecided
Re: Husband Shortage by Silentgroper(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11
1Sharon:

Men don't want to date ugly women because they are shallow, just because we are too black and not too endowed, we make the best wives. The good looking women are giving you guys another man's child and I laugh when it happens.

Ugly women are good women and not like the rest.
Are you ug lee
Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 10:12pm On Jun 11
pansophist:

Depends if you have money. Do you have money? cool
Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 10:57pm On Jun 11
pansophist:

Re: Husband Shortage by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11
With faith in my words

However the illuminati

Wherever the light

Ar ra ma rey tha rays

Tha rays

Tha rays

Tha grandmasters

Tha whatevers

If that be ar way

ar say

Ar means

Ar sure

Let me be in the presence

Let my presence be felt

By the powers

By the wherever

What is madness?

What is normal?

By however

As whoever

As in

Now!
Re: Husband Shortage by Asavivian: 10:03am On Jun 13
1Sharon:

Good-looking women are heartbreakers and give you another man's child. Build with that good hard-working ugly woman that you see today.

Really
Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 7:31am On Jun 18
pansophist:

Good morning Sir
Sent you an email, please kindly check 🙏
Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 7:34am On Jun 18
Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 7:34am On Jun 18
Re: Husband Shortage by Jman06(m): 8:23am On Jun 18
1Sharon:

Our fathers of old would have never said this. Weak men of today with useless standards.
So, men having a standard on their choices of women makes them "weak" lol

You ladies sha know how to change the goal posts once it concerns men.

Same you that have made many guys believe they don't deserve your love if they don't have money So, same guys should stoop and marry just any lady once they have money

Only fuulish guys would not set their standards high when it comes to choosing a wife in this generation. It is better for a man not to marry at all than to marry rubbish
Re: Husband Shortage by Dshocker(m): 10:46am On Jun 18
Asavivian:
Let me share with you a story from my perspective as a Nigerian lady, about the pressure we face to meet unrealistic standards set by Nigerian men.

In today's society, it feels like every Nigerian man has a laundry list of requirements for the "perfect" woman. She must be beautiful, slim, educated, respectful, and of course, able to cook like a gourmet chef. It's as if we're expected to be superwomen, capable of fulfilling every desire and expectation thrown our way.

As a result, many of us feel like we're constantly falling short. We're bombarded with images of flawless women on social media, in movies, and in magazines, and we can't help but compare ourselves to these unattainable standards.

It's not just about physical appearance either. Nigerian men also expect us to be submissive, obedient, and always put their needs before our own. We're expected to sacrifice our dreams and ambitions for the sake of our partners, without question or hesitation.

But the truth is, it's exhausting trying to live up to these unrealistic expectations. We're human beings with our own hopes, dreams, and flaws. We have bad days, insecurities, and moments of weakness, just like anyone else.

And yet, we're constantly judged and criticized for not measuring up to some arbitrary standard of perfection. It's enough to make you want to scream, to demand to be seen and appreciated for who we truly are, flaws and all.

But despite the pressure, we persevere. We refuse to let society define our worth or dictate our value. We embrace our imperfections, our quirks, and our individuality, and we demand to be loved and respected for exactly who we are.

So to all the Nigerian men out there with their unrealistic standards, I say this: we're not here to fit into your narrow mold of what a woman should be. We're here to shatter stereotypes, break barriers, and live our lives on our own terms. And if you can't handle that, well, that's your loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DNoFXD4Bjo

Ok
Re: Husband Shortage by Farfalla(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18
KingLennon:
Women have tripled the number of men in Nigeria. That's why I tell my fellow gender to always know that they are the prize. All the make-up and Silicon is just to impress us sad

Not true.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 10:20pm On Jun 20
pansophist:

Good evening Sir I sent you an email, please kindly check
Re: Husband Shortage by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21
Dannydrums889:

Good evening Sir
I sent you an email, please kindly check

I responded.
Re: Husband Shortage by Dannydrums889: 10:28pm On Jun 21
pansophist:

I responded.
Yes sir, I saw your reply but i sent another mail just now
Re: Husband Shortage by Gerrard59(m): 8:11am On Jun 24
Gerrard59:
Women are more brutal in their choices of partners than men.

Anyway, none of these social media rants about marriage show in real life. I see wedding and childbirth pictures every day on my timeline.

Almost all the girls wey dey follow men/boys/lecturers for school don marry and born children. The ones wey dey single na small percentage. I no wan hear or read kini kon that Nigerian men know how to assess whether women don spoil or not. The pictures I see and looking back at their activities in school say otherwise. At the same, the ones wey bin dey do church church sef don marry. Na small percent wey never as dem dey pursue their business/career.

All of us na ashawo and we go marry ashawo. Na ashawo we dey do.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shortage by Karleb(m): 9:05am On Jun 24
Gerrard59:

Almost all the girls wey dey follow men/boys/lecturers for school don marry and born children. The ones wey dey single na small percentage. I no wan hear or read kini kon that Nigerian men know how to assess whether women don spoil or not. The pictures I see and looking back at their activities in school say otherwise. At the same, the ones wey bin dey do church church sef don marry. Na small percent wey never as dem dey pursue their business/career.

The rate at which people are marrying is alarming.

A lot don't even do ceremonious wedding, they just move in and start reproducing.
Re: Husband Shortage by Dimaya: 10:39pm On Jul 04
Gerrard59:

Long time bro
Re: Husband Shortage by Caramia2020(m): 9:18am On Jul 05
Even our ladies do set unrealistic expectations from men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion? / Check Out, Can This Two Make A Good Couple(pics) / Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.