Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:48 PM

See Who Just Died Today With Baby On Her Hand. This Is Very Terrible - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See Who Just Died Today With Baby On Her Hand. This Is Very Terrible (399 Views)

Net Worth And Top Cars Of Ryan Taylor British Boxer Who Just Engaged DJ Cuppy / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Just Died Today With Baby On Her Hand. This Is Very Terrible by IJEOMA233: 4:22pm On Jun 05
See who just died today with here baby in her hands.

The news came out this morning that a man and his wife including their new born baby were butchered i their home. The killer was caught on camera which happens to be just a 16 year old girl.
She mentioned names of those who sent here to carry out the killings. Those she mentioned include a very popular Nigerian politician. I was shocked when i even saw her conversation with the Nigerian politician and what he instructed her to do with the bodies.
You can see complete news and video here for yourself.

https://dailymail-news.tiiny.site

1 Share

Re: See Who Just Died Today With Baby On Her Hand. This Is Very Terrible by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05
🤕
Re: See Who Just Died Today With Baby On Her Hand. This Is Very Terrible by finallybusy: 2:32pm On Jun 06
I don’t trust that URL.
Re: See Who Just Died Today With Baby On Her Hand. This Is Very Terrible by Spicebabe: 6:34am On Jun 08
This link looks so suspicious 😢😢

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website For Ur Career Business? I Can Help! / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cément At A Low Interest Rate Of #950 Per Bag.for Further I / I Want To Become A Motherboard Expert N Phone Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.