Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter (811 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:31pm On Jun 05
Peter Obi supporters are begging BATists on twitter. The one below was begging Seyi law after he was threatened with defamation crime.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:32pm On Jun 05
Another one apologies to Mr Jagz.

Even though he is currently in detention. GRV came and tried to bail him out, but after seeing the weighty allegations, GRV abandoned him.

McPilot7's father is a gateman at a primary school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05
No amount of insults from Obidients can be compared to the insults APC supporters heaped on GEJ.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 4:34pm On Jun 05
grin

The ruthlessness already started on this forum as the owner no want security operatives palava.

The cybercrimes portal that we requested for have been opened. Na for some goats to start drinking pap

Shege, Atarodo, Dem go see

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:35pm On Jun 05
helinues:
grin

The ruthlessness already started on this forum as the owner no want security operatives palava.

They are folding like a pack of cards. Hold them well.πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:35pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:
No amount of insults from Obidients can be compared to the insults APC supporters heaped on GEJ.
Go to court. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05
helinues:
grin

Bro how far. How work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 4:37pm On Jun 05
raskymonojendor:

They are folding like a pack of cards πŸ˜‚

Since Monday, those trollers on this forum don see shege. And na just the beginning.

We go help them locate the missing senses wherever it might have been kept

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05
raskymonojendor:

Go to court. grin

Am in Court already. Twitter court
Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 4:37pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Bro how far. How work?

We dey do our normal work without trolling or begging others for money like your likes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05
helinues:

We dey do our normal work without trolling or begging others for money like your likes.

I will repeat it here for you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 4:39pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

I will repeat here for you again

Write in pidgin.

No dey give us unnecessary headache

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:41pm On Jun 05
The irony is that majority of them are from very poor background.

The ones insulting Toyin yesterday, Lucabrasi on twitter was exposing some of them and posting their pictures on twitter. They are not even worth stressing on. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 4:42pm On Jun 05
raskymonojendor:
The irony is that majority of them are from very poor background.

The ones insulting Toyin yesterday, Lucabrasi on twitter was exposing some of them and posting their pictures on twitter. They are not even worth stressing on. grin

@ emboldened, I swear to God. Most of them are living in an abject poverty but have been using psychologically reverse.

Which person wey dey do well in life go dey blame government for his/her life woes?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:42pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Am in Court already. Twitter court
That was how McPilot7's also entered trap of foundational nupe lawyer on twitter. That one don pardon am. Na Mr Jagz remain.

His mother is still being hospitalized on his case πŸ˜‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by raskymonojendor: 4:48pm On Jun 05
helinues:

@ emboldened, I swear to God. Most of them are living in an abject poverty but have been using psychologically reverse.

Which person wey dey do well in life go dey blame government for his/her life woes?
And most are Gen Z as well. I am just disappointed that even at 24 years of age like that mcpilot dude, they still don't have sense and understand how real life works. Everything to them is social media banters and likes. It's always funny how their fellow Obidients abandon them when they enter gbege.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by LegendHero(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05
The worst form of Obedient are the β€œYoruba But” among them.

The criteria to recruit them is the intensity of self hate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05
helinues:

Helinues, I am a Project Engineer with an IOC (16 yrs experience) and have other businesses. Poverty is far from me the way North is far from the South. Even if they use poverty swear for me it will no longer catch me.

I am not like you that sleeps on Nairaland to get paid.

I like the " we dey do" but Agbado Media Crew work no be normal work na.
Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05
raskymonojendor:

That was how McPilot7's also entered trap of foundational nupe lawyer on twitter. That one don pardon am. Na Mr Jagz remain.

His mother is still being hospitalized on his case πŸ˜‚

But nobody can abuse and curse like the Agbado Crew Members because them no get sense.

They just swallow everything Seyi Tinubu sends to the WhatsApp groups and starts creating dumb topics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by nedu666: 5:04pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Bro how far. How work?

How can you be asking someone with 87k comments how work. Oga na the work e dey. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05
nedu666:

How can you be asking someone with 87k comments how work. Oga na the work e dey. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 5:07pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Helinues, I am a Project Engineer with an IOC (16 yrs experience) and have other businesses. Poverty is far from me the way North is far from the South. Even if they use poverty swear for me it will no longer catch me.

I am not like you that sleeps on Nairaland to get paid.

I like the " we dey do" but Agbado Media Crew work no be normal work na.

True. Making trolling a full tine profession na job of a project engineer.

Imagine someone that would soon create a begging thread dey claim to be a project manager.

For how long would some of continue deluding una self?

Go through your own comments history and give yourself a dirty slap for this ridiculous lies

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 5:10pm On Jun 05
nedu666:

This one na another Obidients wey dey count how many comments others make in a day.

That's how productive he has been.

Chai, make una tell us the location of this wonderland some of you have been living

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05
helinues:

True. Making trolling a full tine profession na job of a project engineer.

Imagine someone that would soon create a begging thread dey claim to be a project manager.

For how long would some of continue deluding una self?

Go through your own comments history and give yourself a dirty slap for this ridiculous lies

Not a Project Manager but a Project Engineer, I know your Agbado corn brain can't comprehend that.

This one is not about creating senseless topics by 2am in the morning bro If you get mind , Let us meet.
Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by nedu666: 5:17pm On Jun 05
helinues:

This one na another Obidients wey dey count how many comments others make in a day.

That's how productive he has been.

Chai, make una tell us the location of this wonderland some of you have been living

Even termites and soldier ants are more productive than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 5:17pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Not a Project Manager but a Project Engineer, I know your Agbado corn brain can't comprehend that.

This one is not about creating senseless topics by 2am in the morning bro If you get mind , Let us meet.

When you are done deluding yourself, let's us know

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 5:18pm On Jun 05
nedu666:

Even termites and soldier ants are more productive than you

No be lie.

But in all, we no dey come online to dey cry of hardships.

Alhamdullihai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05
helinues:

When you are done deluding yourself, let's us know

Agbado Media Crew no be work oh. Think of your
future. You can earn much more without sleeping on Nairaland. Come down to PH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Crimecity: 5:24pm On Jun 05
[quote author=raskymonojendor post=130321305][/quote]

OP I thought Obidients are only Igbos?

What changed?
Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 5:26pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Agbado Media Crew no be work oh. Think of your
future. You can earn much more without sleeping on Nairaland. Come down to PH.

In one hand I be Agbado crew wey dey earn N30k, let even assume that's true, isn't that better than labouring in vain, while in the other hands, I be jobless person.

Make una tell us the temperature degree of una confusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by Oilwell(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05
helinues:

In one hand I be Agbado crew wey dey earn N30k, let even assume that's true, isn't that better than labouring in vain, while in the other hands, I be jobless person.

Make una tell us the temperature degree of una confusion

Not assuming thats true. Its the Truth. This life you have chosen will damage you psychologically , emotionally and financially.

Helinues there is a life better than being an Agbado online propagandist and creating senseless topics. Even if you are a Mod here on Nairaland. My bro there are better things out there.
Re: Obidients Are Offering Apologies For Insulting And Harrassment On Twitter by helinues: 5:37pm On Jun 05
Oilwell:

Not assuming thats true. Its the Truth. This life you have chosen will damage you psychologically , emotionally and financially.

Helinues there is a life better than being an Agbado online propagandist and creating senseless topics. Even if you are a Mod here on Nairaland. My bro there are better things out there.

Indeed, na only the Obidients get solution to others problems but are just clueless in solving theirs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Failure Has Earned Peter Obi More Fan Base / Efcc Ready For Madam Speaker / What Do U Remember Obasanjo For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.