Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,986 members, 7,915,878 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Do We Always Give Our Dads Ogogoro To Appreciate Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Always Give Our Dads Ogogoro To Appreciate Them (304 Views)

If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Always Give Our Dads Ogogoro To Appreciate Them by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05
Why do we always pretend to not know what our dads really want when we want to give them a present.

Is it only ogogoro/schnapps that we know how to give them. But if na for Mama now Dubai straight.

Me I dey plan to arrange one sweet young banny for my Dad. Make she take care of my pops very well with strict instructions to not wonjure my papa with enjoyment abeg sad

Make we stop to dey pretend like say we no know wetin man want tongue
Re: Why Do We Always Give Our Dads Ogogoro To Appreciate Them by Coolsat(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05
Hope you don inform your mama of your plans
Re: Why Do We Always Give Our Dads Ogogoro To Appreciate Them by capnies: 12:34pm On Jun 06
THAT'S THE GREATEST FOLLY OF AFRICAN MEN. THEY FORGET THEIR FATHERS THAT SACRIFICED ALL TO SEE THEM THROUGH LIFE.
AND AS USUAL MEN DON'T COMPLAINT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. / Lol Lol Lmao Lol !!! Oh God!!! LOL / Where Are My Birthday Mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.