Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,704 members, 7,879,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars (43530 Views)

Police Parade 92 Suspects In Enugu, Recover Arms / EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by PAQ(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05
waternogetemeny:

LOOK NOT ALL POLITICIANS HAVE TINUBU RESUME.

SOME ARE WHITER THAN WHITE AND WHITER THAN SNOW.

NIGERIA TURNED THEM DIRTY.

Bros leave that yarn. They were dirty from the get go. If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. If you wear white cloths dont play with mud. A man with integrity & honor knows when to throw the towel in order not to soil his good name

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Chicagograduate(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05
MrCork:

^^^^^ JELOSY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Chicagograduate(m): 12:02am On Jun 06
MrCork:

^^^^^ JELOSY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yahoo boy.Few days back,a call came from an unknown number asking me to send a text message he mistakenly sent toa new line I just bought a week ago.When I asked him to wait let me check.It was a Facebook link that has been edited.I asked the male caller how he got my number,he refused to give an answer but was more interested in the text.
I shouted "Scammer!Thief!He quickly end the call.Na Una.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Ouchbabe(f): 12:19am On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

U GO THEY HERE TO BLAME YAHOO BOY, BUT E FIT BE CBN VIA GOVERNMNET CONSPIRACY THAT CLEARED YOUR ACCOUNT.

ABI U NEVER HEAR SAY THEY ARE CLSOING DOWN CERTAIN BANKS
Omo this one weak me walahi

STOP BLAMING NONENTITY AND START SEEING THE BIGGER PICTURE.

NIGERIA IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Badadvisor: 1:50am On Jun 06
osuare1:
It's is well my ig kuku no recognize me again been logged out can't access it again....nah another woman dey dere....
Eku ise o
You don go click on one mumu link 😂😂🤣
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Badadvisor: 1:54am On Jun 06
Starhearts:

Wetin u no knw ... pass wetin u knw..

Pray make u no enter EFCC net... ur biometric is gone... ur online bank biometric is gone...

Ur finger print is with 4ever
Those EFCC niggea be mafia ooo

Naa u go confess by urself.... u do many tapes 4 dem.. l no wht am saying...
Free that guy..e think say efcc na police
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Ohraykon: 2:46am On Jun 06
RichIgboBoy:
All these boys relocated to Enugu from osun state
howfa ex bmc how much dem dey pay you to divide and rule the society? Hellfire is waiting for you, slave and tool in the hands of politicians until dem use to do juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by BluntCrazeMan: 3:14am On Jun 06
Chicagograduate:
You drive an exotic car worth ₦10m.You are using the latest iPhone that is worth ₦500k.You have over ₦3m in your accounts.But you cannot provide your sources of income.Why can't you be sentenced to prison.
All these yahoo boys use false identity to swindle their victims without a trace.Mosttimes,they use jazz in other to make their victims part with their life earnings and they disappeared without a trace.
You can't steal from this yahoo boys without a consequence.They are very protective of their valuables.Them go gather boys against you or use juju but they are ok stealing from others.
The NIGERIA begins to take TAX-DATA serious,, all these wealth without tangible sources will be a thing of the past.
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Eagle569: 3:30am On Jun 06
Play safe, don't be too loud, Una no go gree....you joined the game for survival, don't make it a career

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Armanipounds: 3:46am On Jun 06
EFCC nor dey recover charms again?? 😅😅😅
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Starhearts: 3:54am On Jun 06
Badadvisor:

Free that guy..e think say efcc na police

Don't mind him
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by geewean(m): 5:10am On Jun 06
Sorry to say but you must be a greedy person for you to have fallen for their antics.

Do you know torrents of fraudulent mails I have received from those idiots? Once I sense superficial offers I just delete the mail.I can't just fill any form online.

Just like all those Nigerians doing tapswap.It shows how low their intelligence are.Even some bankers are buying real bots to tap for them ......lol.

Next time be very vigilant to any mail you read

My apologies for the loss .

RedfolkActivist:
good for em. i remember last year i was scammed 4000$ and my cc was maxed that shit got me paying debts for months
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by ReturnMan: 5:25am On Jun 06
Chicagograduate:
You drive an exotic car worth ₦10m.You are using the latest iPhone that is worth ₦500k.You have over ₦3m in your accounts.But you cannot provide your sources of income.Why can't you be sentenced to prison.
All these yahoo boys use false identity to swindle their victims without a trace.Mosttimes,they use jazz in other to make their victims part with their life earnings and they disappeared without a trace.
You can't steal from this yahoo boys without a consequence.They are very protective of their valuables.Them go gather boys against you or use juju but they are ok stealing from others.

95% of yahoo boys don't use juju. No de vex because e no favour u
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by ReturnMan: 5:25am On Jun 06
RedfolkActivist:

major reason why i don't indulge in online relationship anymore. i rather see u in person or fvck off

Them run u dating, relax $4k na startup bill sef
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Chicagograduate(m): 5:31am On Jun 06
ReturnMan:

See this one o.So yahoo favour you?
Bathing with black soap and spray aboki pef na Wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by IkeAbuja(f): 5:34am On Jun 06
The reason they keep hiding their faces is what I don't know. Display the faces of this hoodlums let the good general public know who they are dealing with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by femicyrus(m): 5:45am On Jun 06
A very shameless country full of failed leaders
How many times have you seen British, Canadian or American government parading their future like this?
They are busy molding a greater future for children unlike here that our own leaders are busy stealing, leaving the masses to starve. Youths resorting into social vices to survive if they can't afford to leave the country to saner climes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by femicyrus(m): 5:49am On Jun 06
What is the guarantee that EFCC didn't go to an off campus hostel to pack all of them?
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Villa12(m): 6:04am On Jun 06
ReturnMan:

says who? Talk wetin you know oga. Majority are bathing soap. I served in public secondary school and you won't believe secondary school boys are into yahoo bathing soap
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Villa12(m): 6:06am On Jun 06
Chicagograduate:
See this one o.So yahoo favour you?
Bathing with black soap and spray aboki pef na Wetin?
don't mind the yahoo boy. Ordinary secondary school boys dey bath soap. They said it. You no bath soap nothing for you. Those small boys done go far o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Maresca: 7:24am On Jun 06
RedfolkActivist:

why can't the govt do something bout the fraudsters? u can't even log on to fb or ig peacefully a whole lot of fake profiles will start spamming your inbox with lot of messages

E dey pain die
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by RedfolkActivist(m): 7:38am On Jun 06
geewean:

Sorry to say but you must be a greedy person for you to have fallen for their antics.

Do you know torrents of fraudulent mails I have received from those idiots? Once I sense superficial offers I just delete the mail.I can't just fill any form online.

Just like all those Nigerians doing tapswap.It shows how low their intelligence are.Even some bankers are buying real bots to tap for them ......lol.

Next time be very vigilant to any mail you read

My apologies for the loss .

Tf is u saying? Huh? I was scammed because i thought the lady i was texting was real which prompt me into sending her 4000$ so in what sense was i greedy? u just don't jump into conclusion mr wise guy. You think i'd fall for a grant offer huh? I'm a jet pilot and i earn roughly 30000$ monthly then why would i fall for shit like that. i was only scammed in an online relationship ok lad?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by djseanjohn77: 8:33am On Jun 06
MonsterVerse:
of course sir.. Be extra careful, guys aren't smiling country is bitting harder..

Even if government provide or give 1million to these ones monthly for doing nothing, they will still do yahooo....They are just lazy, all they want to do is ball, show off, get into bars or club and spend 5M one night....who does that?

That's why when they travel to saner clime for greener pasture, they still can't survive but go into fraud or drugs. They are just lazy and got nothing to offer.

Government is still condoning them, let government introduce stricter punishment - like life imprisonment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Wisipro2010(m): 8:37am On Jun 06
RedfolkActivist:

why can't the govt do something bout the fraudsters? u can't even log on to fb or ig peacefully a whole lot of fake profiles will start spamming your inbox with lot of messages
I am in support of yahoo boys, they should leave them alone, the reason we don't have much arm robbers and criminals are because of yahoo, many graduate after school with no job, enter arm robbery because of hunger and hardship but since when phone/laptops came to Nigeria. They stopped robbery and inter into yahoo. A wise person will understand
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Charly68: 8:37am On Jun 06
The Govt must wake up..what they are seeing is a result of Governmental failure, they have pushed the youths to crime with their lack lustre performance in power. There must be massive drive for job creations... this is a sad development in the country ..The unlearned have gone into Boko Haram & banditary while the lettered omes dived into internet fraud
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by dododawa1: 8:42am On Jun 06
POlITICIANS

Has

CONED

The

Brilliant ones

E.g Dr dipo, social media guru and Yahoo yahoo guys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by ANAELEemm: 8:52am On Jun 06
It is sad, a lot of things are affecting the society.
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by kay29000(m): 8:59am On Jun 06
Okortor:
Sad reality is , 99% of young guy's now into yahoo while 99% of young girl's now into hookup.......A Scary generation is coming up!

Very scary, cos these are the mommies and daddies of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by mamawa123: 9:03am On Jun 06
UDOKABESTLUV:
Una Don See Wetin Hunger Dey Cause, Cha E!

100 Yahoo Boy's Arrested For Yahoo Yahoo

Hunger or no hunger, some folks are born criminals.
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by woleabayo(f): 9:07am On Jun 06
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Calito1(m): 9:41am On Jun 06
[quote author=Blackhacker post=130324879]I think if there's concrete evidence against a YAHOO boy the penalty should be DEATH. This way the rate of the Yahoo boys will be reduced drastically. [It shall not be well with you]
Re: EFCC Arrests 100 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Enugu, Recover Exotic Cars by Calito1(m): 9:44am On Jun 06
It shall not be well with you
Blackhacker:
I think if there's concrete evidence against a YAHOO boy the penalty should be DEATH. This way the rate of the Yahoo boys will be reduced drastically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill Me If You Catch Me For Robbery Again, Suspect Tells Police (see Weapons) / Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.