Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police (47116 Views)

"Angel Of Death" Nurse Lucy Letby Guilty Of Murdering Seven Babies / Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed / Please Help: My Brother Is Missing - Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by God1000(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05
The Federal Capital Territory Police Command has found a 28-year-old Abuja-based nurse, Lucy Likeh, who recently went missing in Nigeria’s capital city, PUNCH Online can confirm.

Our correspondent learnt that Likeh was found and taken to the hospital for medical examination by men of the Utako Police Division in the FCT, where her family had earlier reported her missing.

The development was made known by the FCT Police Public Relations Officer, SP Josephine Adeh, who spoke with our correspondent in an exclusive interview following an inquiry on Wednesday.

Adeh said, “The lady (Lucy Likeh) has been found and taken to the hospital by the Utako Police Division where her family had earlier reported a case of a missing person.

Details will be communicated to you later. We are proactive, and we urge the public to be rest assured while trusting the police with information.”

Meanwhile, Likeh’s brother-in-law, Shadrach Obi, confirmed the development to our correspondent on Wednesday, adding that she had been admitted for proper medical attention.

“It was like a miracle. She’s currently at the hospital for treatment. She is very weak and unable to explain what happened to her yet,” Obi said.

The PUNCH had reported how nurse Likeh went missing after visiting a motor park in the FCT to waybill a parcel to her friend.

https://punchng.com/missing-abuja-nurse-found-by-police/

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by God1000(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05
Good news

But what's really going on in Nigeria with the news of Missing persons everywhere.

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05
You say what?

7 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Boogyman557: 6:26pm On Jun 05
Holly Gram cool Kuntry no safe again ooo !!

I de carry my OLD KALA walker now oo.

Kuntry don CAST big time..

Hunter de HUNT hunter now ooo !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by richiemcgold: 6:54pm On Jun 05
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kuntry no save again ooo !!

I de carry my OLD KALA walker now oo.

Kuntry don CAST big time..

Hunter de HUNT hunter now ooo !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Wata gwan?

Old kala in this era? shocked

You should upgrade to a 9mm or PA

Boomyaka! 🔫🔫🔫

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by LexngtonSteele: 7:15pm On Jun 05
angry

Lucky LUCY Likely LIKEH.

These kind names sef. undecided

Hope she didn't sneak to eat the forbidden fruit 🍌... you know shocked

One silly friend said na preek Eve chop for Garden of Eden say na PG13 censored version them tell us.

Biodun, you be weyrey. Walahi. Angels go deny your Visa for Heaven grin

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by bestman09(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05
Thank God for her life. Thank God that she was found intact. Whatever happened is between her and God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05
🥴
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Haydens: 7:49pm On Jun 05
Effect of great Tinubu-lation

2 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Okiton: 7:49pm On Jun 05
cheesy

Abuja is no longer save

3 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by CJStarz: 7:49pm On Jun 05
Forget all d grammar.
Where she go?
Where dey find am?

Naija police and unnecessary suspense

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by GOFRONT(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05
Abi Andrew the Blacksheep don cage her??

As she weak so, I suspect Andrew hand don touch her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by EnEnPeecee: 7:50pm On Jun 05
sad

The way and manner girls are missing in this Abuja is alarming. Our girls should watch it because this new trend of ritual killings in the fct is on the increase. Stop following men out for hook up. Is very dangerous. The environment is not safe

7 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by lailo: 7:50pm On Jun 05
It was like a miracle. She’s currently at the hospital for treatment. She is very weak and unable to explain what happened to her yet,” Obi said

Who can explain when big gbolas fall on u?
Trust woman waka at ur own peril undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Tonididdyx: 7:51pm On Jun 05
Wetin weak her?
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Tonididdyx: 7:52pm On Jun 05
Esther
Was
Black
&
Broke....
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by saveman91(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05
Many people are missing in this country but we can't count

2 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Elzazzi: 7:53pm On Jun 05
angry

Abuja Is now something else.
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Tjra: 7:54pm On Jun 05
Haydens:
Effect of great Tinubu-lation
Grow up Emeka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by OMEGA009(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05
Details, We want details.

8 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by chikason22(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05
Are you sure those terrorists bandits have not kidnapped and raped her. Those infidels and rape can't be separated.
🤔🤔🤔
Thank God she's alive. Her head would have been mined if it was that side of the south.
😏😏😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Fiscus105(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05
Every one should know,naija is too tough now, if u re not 101% very sure of the integrity of persons or places you want to visit, pls to go near them/thr.

Even in my area,the way they snatching motorcycle these days is worrisome and frightening.

1 Like

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by zombieHUNTER: 7:56pm On Jun 05
undecided

She went to answer a 1m call

That gender can never learn

Another one is dressing up to meet a stranger as I type..

6 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by callmevirus(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Make she tell us the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by MrIcredible: 7:56pm On Jun 05
As much as kidnappers are rampant these days, MOST OF THESE LOST YOUNG WOMEN AND GIRLS are kidnapped from their RUNS, HOOKUP AND OLOSHO WORKS.

LAZINESS AND GREED IS MOSTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR MISERIES AND I NEVER PITY THEM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05
Kudos to the police👮
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by jibrilELsudan: 7:58pm On Jun 05
MAKE DEM THANK BABA GOD SEY DEM NO FVCK HER TO DEATH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Ensa777(f): 7:58pm On Jun 05
Thank God she's found.Dont want to hear another story.

10 Likes

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by Teeklef(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05
richiemcgold:

Water gwan?

Old kala in this advanced era? shocked

Anyway, I have a spare 9mm if you don't mind.

Boomyaka! 🔫🔫🔫
As starboy dey for you,Baretta dey for you also🔫
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by IamAtAnger: 8:00pm On Jun 05
Una go juz dey talk rubbish for public space... mtchewwww
richiemcgold:

Water gwan?

Old kala in this advanced era? shocked

Anyway, I have a spare 9mm if you don't mind.

Boomyaka! 🔫🔫🔫

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by bigovo: 8:00pm On Jun 05
I'm suspecting that girl. All isn't clear.
They should tell us the full story instead of hiding details
Re: Missing Abuja Nurse, Lucy Likeh, Found By Police by onadana: 8:00pm On Jun 05
Has being found.She was found where?The story is not complete.Weak and can't talk now is not an excuse...surely she didn't lose her senses.Where was she found?When the person goes missing you people will make it public when they are found we are told half baked stories that don't add up.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.