Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,354 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me (114 Views)

Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? / Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 / Dating A Guy Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by Skyhoney1: 6:27pm On Jun 05
N
Re: My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by Skyhoney1: 6:30pm On Jun 05
Skyhoney1:
I'm having a very hard time to make this decision in my relationship and I'll need your opinion.
I'm in a four years relationship and everything has been good. So we both plan that after nysc next year then we can get married but this is the issue my girlfriend said she doesn't want to have sex again in the relationship until marriage .
Her reason is that it affect her spiritual life.
Note we have been having sex all this years.
Here is the thing I really can't be in a relationship without sex not that the marriage is in a month or two time, so i obvious can't cope with it. And we only have sex once in a month because she stays in a different location.
Please don't get me wrong is a different thing that we are not having sex and agreed to do it after marriage, and not that we have been having sex and suddenly you don't want to.
She don't want to lose the relationship and at the same time not trying to see my point.
I don't want to be selfish in my decision but I still don't want to agree to something that I know I won't keep.
Please I need your opinion
Please moderator help me move to front page 🙏
Re: My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by FreeStuffsNG: 6:35pm On Jun 05
Skyhoney1:

Please moderator help me move to front page 🙏
He should move your fornication debate to front page? Smh. Do you not know that you are not as anonymous as you think ni?

It's a private issue between the two of you and sex that you are stealing behind her parents is what you still want to use to mock her and her family by taking your fornication with her to the public. Na wa o.
Re: My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by Skyhoney1: 6:37pm On Jun 05
That was not my intention but let me remove the post
Re: My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by Namaster: 6:39pm On Jun 05
NEVER in your life, for any reason and under any circumstances, accept a NO SEX relationship with a woman. Ever!

Accept that and you've set yourself up for a dead hedroom.

Even if she confesses to you that she's undercover Virgin Mary, NEVER accept it.

Sex is a key component of any romantic relationship. Remove it and the ENTIRE dynamic of the relationship changes.

If you agree to her demands, just know that you've become one of her girl friends. A gist buddy. The little attraction she has left for you will VANISH soon after.

Also, the two most important parts of your predicament that you seem to be glossing over is the fact that she's in ANOTHER location and doing her NYSC.

Add a no-sex clause to those two and you have the TRIFECTA of infidelity. Another guy is in the picture. She's keeping you around because she's not completely sure of the direction of her new relationship.

But she's taking it serious and that's why she's making rules for you.

Your next steps:

1. Reject the plan and continue to Bleep her while you look for another girl.

2. Dump her COMPLETELY!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05
Must u fvck her
Re: My Relationship Of 4 Years Is About To End Please Help Me by thorpido(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05
Both of you should part ways.You are heading in different spiritual directions.

(1) (Reply)

Website, E-commerce , Design , Greetings , Security , Dancing , Weekend , Blog / Nigerian Man Wedded A Caucasian Woman He Met On Tiktok. / Fraud Alert: Is There Anything Ongoing As FG Agro Grant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.