Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,244 members, 7,894,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Who Is Responsible For Collecting Taxes And Enforcing Tax Laws In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Responsible For Collecting Taxes And Enforcing Tax Laws In Lagos? (72 Views)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million / FIRS Withheld N300bn In 3yrs As Cost Of Collecting Taxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For Collecting Taxes And Enforcing Tax Laws In Lagos? by murewathegreat: 8:26pm On Jun 05
The Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS) collects taxes and enforces tax laws in Lagos, Nigeria. The agency implements the Lagos State Government’s tax policies and regulations, ensuring that corporate entities and individuals comply with tax laws. They collect both state and federal taxes within the state.

Read more on how taxes work in Lagos State here - https://blog.taxpal.africa/tax-returns-filing-lagos-nigeria-lirs/

(1) (Reply)

Analyzing The Cost-benefit Of Custom AI Solutions For Business / What Is A Telecom Power System? / What Are The Best Crypto Wallets For Storing Stablecoins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.