Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? (364 Views)

Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole / Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by deenATLAS(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05
What is that privilege u still enjoy as a Nigerian nowadays?
Abeg I wan know whether na my own dey different....

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by santopelele(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05
Osi privilege? Since i was born, but now i am getting old, i have never gotten any privilege as a citizen of Nigeria, no free education, no free medical treatment for one day, no alert from govt for one day, i never use or see govt borehole for one day, na me dey peovide everything for myself till now that i am getting old. So fu*ck anything about Nigeria, both govt, senators, political, they all should go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by deenATLAS(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05
santopelele:
Osi privilege? Since i was born, but now i am getting old, i have never gotten any privilege as a citizen of Nigeria, no free education, no free medical treatment for one day, no alert from govt for one day, i never use or see govt borehole for one day, na me dey peovide everything for myself till now that i am getting old. So fu*ck anything about Nigeria, both govt, senators, political, they all should go to hell
Your own worse pass my own.
E be like say I done jam my elder brother ooo.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05
santopelele:

Citizens enjoy a lot of perks in Nigeria, but most Nigerians are too uninformed to know that. Better still, they see those things as norms.

Those are the benefits Tinubu is gradually taking away. As a result, prices of goods and services are skyrocketing.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05
I can wee on any place I like.

4 Likes

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by freemanq(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05
Zero, I didn't enjoy free education, electricity, good water, good road, security, free accommodation , free food, employment. Nothing yet am a good citizen of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by Rexymania(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05
The best privilege I enjoyed is urinating anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by dododawa1: 9:37pm On Jun 05
Year 2000

Tinubu payed all Lagos State

Government schools

WAEC examination fees.

As a sitting governor.

2 Likes

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by deenATLAS(m): 9:47am On Jun 06
SoNature:

Citizens enjoy a lot of perks in Nigeria, but most Nigerians are too uninformed to know that. Better still, they see those things as norms.

Those are the benefits Tinubu is gradually taking away. As a result, prices of goods and services are skyrocketing.
True💯
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by deenATLAS(m): 9:49am On Jun 06
ImmaculateJOE:
I can wee on any place I like.
grin grin grin
That one still dey....
That president wey go come stop am ehn, them never born am

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by deenATLAS(m): 9:51am On Jun 06
dododawa1:
Year 2000

Government schools

WAEC examination fees.

As a sitting governor.

I guess u enjoyed it while it lasted oooo grin grin grin
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by masterfactor(m): 9:58am On Jun 06
No privilege at all, the way Nigeria is structure is for the elite, even the middle class will soon go into Extinction, so what we are going to have in the country is the upper class and the lower class.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by nedu666: 10:00am On Jun 06
Urinating anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Jun 06
deenATLAS:

I guess u enjoyed it while it lasted oooo grin grin grin
of course

Still collected scholarship of ₦10k then.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by columbus007(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by raskymonojendor: 2:56pm On Jun 06
I got an almost free education, when compared to what my peers overseas paid for schooling.
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by raskymonojendor: 2:57pm On Jun 06
dododawa1:
Year 2000

Government schools

WAEC examination fees.

As a sitting governor.

I missed it by one year.

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by christejames(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06
The only privilege still left for we the common man enjoy is the one to piss anywhere you like ooo...

1 Like

Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by deenATLAS(m): 9:48am On Jun 07
raskymonojendor:
I got an almost free education, when compared to what my peers overseas paid for schooling.

What about the standard? Can u say it is close to what they have over there??
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by Paystack: 10:59am On Jun 07
dododawa1:
Year 2000

Government schools

WAEC examination fees.

As a sitting governor.

Lagos state paid

Tinubu didn't pay the fees with his personal funds but with the funds of Lagos state government.

What is the government? Government are the people!

Based on the subject matter however, it can still be regarded as one of rare privilege enjoyed
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by dododawa1: 11:14am On Jun 07
Paystack:

Lagos state paid

Tinubu didn't pay the fees with his personal funds but with the funds of Lagos state government.

What is the government? Government are the people!

Based on the subject matter however, it can still be regarded as one of rare privilege enjoyed
noted
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by Beremx(f): 11:17am On Jun 07
dododawa1:
Year 2000

Government schools

WAEC examination fees.

As a sitting governor.

hmmm interesting
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by dododawa1: 11:18am On Jun 07
Beremx:
hmmm interesting
come to my house.
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by Beremx(f): 11:20am On Jun 07
dododawa1:
come to my house.
what's happening in your house?
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by dododawa1: 11:24am On Jun 07
Beremx:
what's happening in your house?
I thought you need evidence.
Re: Which Privilege Do You Currently Enjoy As A Nigeria? by VinnyBaba: 11:33am On Jun 07
The Privilege to freely express my views that Tinibu is a SHAMELESS FAILURE as a leader and his supporters are M0ronic elements. undecided sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not Interested In The Right Man, But Only The Right Funder—Reno Omokri / The Honest Truth From The Horse Mouth / Should I Leave My Parents House Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.