Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) (304 Views)

I Want To Dive Into Agriculture / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk / I Can't Upload Pictures Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by Peledonomy: 9:01pm On Jun 05
I decided to venture into agriculture. At first, I wasn't sure of what I wanted to plant, so I just rented a land, hired a worker to plant cassava, maize, and okro.

I went to check the crops last week, and Good thing is they are growing well.

Also that last week, I met with some farmers in that community just to introduce myself as a newbie farmer. I must confess, I'm glad I did. I learnt so much from them and I finally made up my mind to get more plots to plant cassava.

I have contacted someone to give me additional 20 plots for just cassava farming. I am to go and inspect the place on Friday.

A plot here is 20k for a year. I learnt it was 10k last year. It is well oh.

The only thing the farmers I met yesterday seemed to caution me about was that I should not use tme 419 - the 6 months cassava.

They said it doesn't produce good garri like the local variety. Please who can confirm this.

Also I will be getting about 10 traps for bush meat. Those animals are plenty here. I no go buy meat for some time to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by mencer(m): 5:24am On Jun 06
Concerning the time 419 6 months cassava the farmers are right o.
Re: My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 6:36am On Jun 07
Kudos to you. 👏
Re: My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by Otiwaikuku: 6:45am On Jun 07
Peledonomy:
I decided to venture into agriculture. At first, I wasn't sure of what I wanted to plant, so I just rented a land, hired a worker to plant cassava, maize, and okro.

I went to check the crops last week, and Good thing is they are growing well.

Also that last week, I met with some farmers in that community just to introduce myself as a newbie farmer. I must confess, I'm glad I did. I learnt so much from them and I finally made up my mind to get more plots to plant cassava.

I have contacted someone to give me additional 20 plots for just cassava farming. I am to go and inspect the place on Friday.

A plot here is 20k for a year. I learnt it was 10k last year. It is well oh.

The only thing the farmers I met yesterday seemed to caution me about was that I should not use tme 419 - the 6 months cassava.

They said it doesn't produce good garri like the local variety. Please who can confirm this.

Also I will be getting about 10 traps for bush meat. Those animals are plenty here. I no go buy meat for some time to come.

Congratulations
Pls where is the location?
Re: My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by Babakolanut(m): 8:01am On Jun 07
Pls where is the farmland and the requirements to get land there? Whatsapp me on +2349034612092
Re: My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by Peledonomy: 6:54pm On Jun 07
Otiwaikuku:

Congratulations
Pls where is the location?

Akwa ibom state sir
Re: My Venture Into Agriculture. (I cannot upload pictures) by Peledonomy: 6:55pm On Jun 07
Babakolanut:
Pls where is the farmland and the requirements to get land there? Whatsapp me on +2092

Akwa ibom state sir. Please take away your number. Ask me anything here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Needed / Urgent Update / Oil Extraction Plant Process Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.