Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,330 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith (764 Views)

“obedience Is Better Than Sack Of Rice” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law / Pre-wedding Photos Of Soldier Abba Peter & Faith Emmanuel / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith by Godspowerpro: 9:59pm On Jun 05
Faith without corresponding action is dead

Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT

www.domimedia.org

Your obedience defines the limits of your destiny. Wake up and take responsibility.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024.

There is peace in the Kingdom, there is struggle in town.

https://www.youtube.com/live/a5tq6RQv7N8?si=sbYBSTLI-1LZ-hv9

‭John 9:7 KJV‬
[7] and said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

‭John 21:5-6 KJV‬
[5] Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. [6] And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes

Every revelation is access to the seed; Obedience is sowing the seed

(‭Genesis 8:22 KJV‬
[22] While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease
.)

Until seed is sown, harvest is not in view

‭(Luke 6:46 KJV‬
[46] And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?)

(‭Isaiah 9:8 KJV‬
[8] The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.)

(‭John 8:29 KJV‬
[29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.)

(‭John 14:10 KJV‬
[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.)

‭Genesis 12:1-4 KJV‬
[1] Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: [2] and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: [3] and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. [4] So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

‭Genesis 13:17 KJV‬
[17] Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

‭Genesis 17:11 KJV‬
[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

‭Genesis 17:23, KJV
[23] And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him

Genesis 22:1-3 KJV‬
[1] And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. [2] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. [3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.)

(‭Genesis 22:16-18 KJV‬
[16] and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: [17] that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; [18] and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.)

(‭Hebrews 11:17-19 KJV‬
[17] By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, [18] of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: [19] accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.)

‭Exodus 14:15 KJV‬
[15] And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

‭Psalm 114:3-4 KJV‬
[3] The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. [4] The mountains skipped like rams, And the little hills like lambs.

Impossible doors open at the instance of obedience of faith

(‭1 Kings 17:10-15 KJV‬
[10] So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink. [11] And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand. [12] And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die. [13] And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. [14] For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth. [15] And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.)

‭2 Kings 4:1-7 KJV‬
[1] Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen. [2] And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil. [3] Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. [4] And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full. [5] So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out. [6] And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed. [7] Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.

‭Romans 2:11 KJV‬
[11] for there is no respect of persons with God.

‭Acts 10:34 KJV‬
[34] Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Obedience of Faith gives guaranteed access to our inheritance

‭Romans 6:1-2 KJV‬
[1] What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? [2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

‭1 Corinthians 15:10, 58 KJV‬
[10] But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Obedience gives value to Grace

‭Psalm 112:1-3 KJV‬
[1] Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, That delighteth greatly in his commandments. [2] His seed shall be mighty upon earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed. [3] Wealth and riches shall be in his house: And his righteousness endureth for ever

Obedience of Faith is a matter of choice

‭Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV‬
[19] I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

‭Joshua 24:15 KJV‬
[15] And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Obedience of Faith is behind the rise of giants.

1. Revelation-rooted Obedience is the obedience that works

‭Matthew 13:23 KJV‬
[23] But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

What you don't sow doesn't become fruits

‭Romans 4:20-21 KJV‬
[20] he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; [21] and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

2. Prompt Obedience
‭Genesis 22:3 KJV‬
[3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him

3. Willful Obedience
‭1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV‬
[17] For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

‭2 Corinthians 8:12 KJV‬
[12] For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not

Willfulness qualifies us for rewards

Kingdom protocols are well-defined, not subject to amendment

‭James 1:22-25 KJV‬
[22] But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. [23] For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: [24] for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. [25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed

There is no change of story without work. There is the warfare of work- Work is warfare.

Hard times are not coming, they are here

‭Genesis 47:27 KJV‬
[27] And Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly

No circumstance can affect GOD'S Covenant

‭Jeremiah 33:20-25 KJV‬
[20] Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; [21] then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. [22] As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me. [23] Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, [24] Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them. [25] Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth
;

When you subscribe to the condition of Kingdom promises, it shall become a Covenant between you and GOD

No devil can make you partake of the woes of the world once you are in the Covenant.

It is not your environment that determines your destiny, it is your stand in the Covenant.

Your obedience defines the limits of your destiny. Wake up and take responsibility

‭Hebrews 13:7 KJV‬
[7] Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Obedience is sweet.

There is peace in the Kingdom, there is struggle in town.

‭1 Samuel 2:30 KJV‬
[30] Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

‭Psalm 75:7 KJV‬
[7] But God is the judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins
And accept You as my Lord and Saviour,
I believe you died for me
To make me a new man/woman.
Forgive me all my sins,
wash me with your blood,
And give me a new heart.
Thank you Lord for saving my soul.
Now I believe that I am born again,
And I am a child of GOD.
Amen!

Felix Zone (Area59)

with

Principles & Application of Environmental Impact Assessment with Dr. Benard Omoyeni

Promoting strong and effective environmental impact assessment (EIA) implementation globally, while creating awareness on the use of EIA as a tool for decision making on project execution and development actions.

Thank You Jesus

Re: Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith by Godspowerpro: 11:51pm On Jun 06
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT

Every adventure into a life of wonders begins with the force of obedience

www.domimedia.org

‭John 2:4-5, 7, 9, 11 KJV‬
[4] Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. [5] His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
[7] Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
[9] When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
[11] This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Jesus's beginning of miracles started with obedience.

Until obedience is in view, there can be no change of story in sight.

‭John 5:6-9 KJV‬
[6] When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? [7] The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. [8] Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. [9] And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

Obedience provoked the miracle of the man at the pool of Bethesda.

You cannot take your miracle until you take obedience; it is the pathway to change of story. Taking actions in obedience of faith

‭Hebrews 4:2 KJV‬
[2] For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

‭John 8:28-29 KJV‬
[28] Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. [29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Some of the Virtues in Obedience of Faith

1. Obedience is the gateway to supernatural breakthroughs

‭Zechariah 8:23 KJV‬
[23] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that GOD is with you.

‭Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV‬
[1] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [2] and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD

Breakthrough is the destiny of the redeemed; Obedience is the pathway

‭Joshua 1:8 KJV‬
[8] This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success

Obedience speaks louder than voice

Obedience is the trigger for all supernatural manifestations

‭John 14:21 KJV‬
[21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Commitment to following GOD'S instructions provoke the supernatural to manifest in our lives.

Obedience may be costly but the end result is priceless

‭Hebrews 11:17-19 KJV‬
[17] By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, [18] of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: [19] accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure

No one is entitled to the next instructions until you have obeyed the first.

Characteristics of Obedience that works

1. Must be love-oriented

‭1 Samuel 2:3 KJV‬
[3] Talk no more so exceeding proudly; Let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: For the LORD is a God of knowledge, And by him actions are weighed.

‭Jeremiah 17:10 KJV‬
[10] I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

‭Romans 8:28 KJV‬
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

‭1 Corinthians 13:1-3 KJV‬
[1] Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. [2] And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. [3] And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

‭1 John 4:19 KJV‬
[19] We love him, because he first loved us.- We are first recipients of HIS Love.

Obedience works by Faith- Faith works by Love:

‭Galatians 5:6 KJV‬
[6] For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

‭Matthew 22:37-40 KJV‬
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

‭1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV‬
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, Neither have entered into the heart of man, The things which GOD hath prepared for them that love HIM.

Partial obedience is not acceptable with GOD
We cannot negotiate our instructions with GOD

Partial obedience does not deliver; Only Total Obedience delivers

Obedience may not look like it but it is what you need.

No key resembles a door, but it opens a door.

Every time you question instruction is disobedience

Altar Call

Forgive me all my sins,
wash me with your blood,
And give me a new heart.
And I am a child of GOD.
Amen!

Felix Zone (Area59)

with

Principles & Application of Environmental Impact Assessment with Dr. Benard Omoyeni

Promoting strong and effective environmental impact assessment (EIA) implementation globally, while creating awareness on the use of EIA as a tool for decision making on project execution and development actions.

Thank You Jesus
[/quote]
Re: Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith by Godspowerpro: 10:12pm On Jun 07
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT

www.domimedia.org

‭Joshua 1:8 KJV‬
[8] This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success

As powerful as the Word is, it answers only to Obedience of Faith; powerful but helpless without our obedience.

‭Luke 6:46 KJV‬
[46] And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say
?

Faith is only validated by obedience
‭James 2:18, 26 KJV‬
[18] Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
[26] For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also

Revelation without obedience is dead, nothing dead can add value to life.
It is applied revelation that works; what we do with what we know that works.

Light is sweet only as we walk in it.
Holding a torchlight in your office bag in the night does not add any value.

‭James 1:22-25 KJV‬
[22] But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. [23] For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: [24] for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. [25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

We might not have prayed for some great happenings in our lives, but we must have obeyed ourselves into it.

‭Isaiah 65:24 KJV‬
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear

Walking in obedience of faith makes a living wonder of a believer

‭Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV‬
[1] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe and to do all HIS commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [2] and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.

‭Daniel 11:32 KJV‬
[32] And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their GOD shall be strong, and do exploits.

You can not walk in the truth of Scriptures and not triumph
‭Psalm 34:8 KJV‬
[8] O taste and see that the LORD is good: Blessed is the man that trusteth in HIM

Obedience of faith will always commit GOD'S integrity to perform the impossible.
‭2 Timothy 2:12-13 KJV‬
[12] if we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: [13] if we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

‭Psalm 114:3-4 KJV‬
[3] The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. [4] The mountains skipped like rams, And the little hills like lambs.

‭Exodus 16:35 KJV‬
[35] And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.

‭Isaiah 14:24, 27 KJV‬
[24] The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
[27] For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

‭John 1:5 KJV‬
[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

‭Matthew 8:16 KJV‬
[16] When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

‭Jude 1:6 KJV‬
[6] And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

‭Luke 10:19 KJV‬
[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

‭John 2:3-8 KJV‬
[3] And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. [4] Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. [5] His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. [6] And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. [7] Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. [8] And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.

The people at the wedding in Cana simply obeyed Jesus, and had their shame and reproach rolled away.

Every true Word dummy commands dominion without stress.

‭John 9:7 KJV‬
[7] and said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Doing what He says commits Him to act
‭John 1:12 KJV‬
[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on his name
:

Turn the power loose by obedience
‭Matthew 10:1 KJV‬
[1] And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Every genuine lover of GOD walks naturally in obedience
‭John 14:21 KJV‬
[21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

‭1 John 5:3-4 KJV‬
[3] For this is the love of GOD, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. [4] For whatsoever is born of GOD overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith

We become overcomers by keeping His Commandments. Have a heart for GOD and show you do by obeying His commandments.

Lovers of GOD in Scriptures
1. Abraham; Love is a spiritual facilitator of obedience

‭Isaiah 41:8 KJV‬
[8] But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

‭James 2:23 KJV‬
[23] And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed GOD, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of GOD.

2. David
‭Psalm 119:97-100 KJV‬
[97] O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day. [98] Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: For they are ever with me. [99] I have more understanding than all my teachers: For thy testimonies are my meditation. [100] I understand more than the ancients, Because I keep thy precepts

3. Daniel; unashamed lover of GOD
‭Daniel 6:10, 20 KJV‬
[10] Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his GOD, as he did aforetime.
[20] And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living GOD, is thy GOD, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?

‭Daniel 1:8 KJV‬
[8] But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself

4. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego; unyielding lovers of GOD
‭Daniel 3:16-18 KJV‬
[16] Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. [17] If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. [18] But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

‭1 John 4:16 KJV‬
[16] And we have known and believed the love that GOD hath to us. GOD is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in GOD, and GOD in him

5. Paul the Apostle
‭Romans 8:35-39 KJV‬
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? [36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. [37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. [38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

One common denominator
‭Song of Solomon 8:6-7 KJV‬
[6] Set me as a seal upon thine heart, As a seal upon thine arm: For love is strong as death; Jealousy is cruel as the grave: The coals thereof are coals of fire, Which hath a most vehement flame. [7] Many waters cannot quench love, Neither can the floods drown it: If a man would give all the substance of his house for love, It would utterly be contemned.

‭Philippians 1:21 KJV‬
[21] For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

‭Philippians 2:8 KJV‬
[8] and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross

Obedience to the extreme- lifting beyond imagination in return.
Nothing endears a believer to GOD than obedience

‭John 10:17-18 KJV‬
[17] Therefore doth my FATHER love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. [18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my FATHER.

‭John 21:15-17 KJV‬
[15] So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. [16] He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. [17] He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep

From Scriptures we understand [b]GOD'S delight in turning people to righteousness[/b]

‭Genesis 18:22-32 KJV‬
[22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD. [23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? [24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? [25] That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? [26] And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. [27] And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes: [28] peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt Thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it. [29] And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake. [30] And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there. [31] And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake. [32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

‭Psalm 119:46 KJV‬
[46] I will speak of THY testimonies also before kings, And will not be ashamed.

‭1 Corinthians 9:16 KJV‬
[16] For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

‭1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV‬
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, Neither have entered into the heart of man, The things which GOD hath prepared for them that love HIM

Every true lover ends up a pacesetter and trailblazer.
‭Acts 14:19-20 KJV‬
[19] And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead. [20] Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.

‭Acts 14:11 KJV‬
[11] And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men

Nothing can touch your lover without your response.
Disobedience is proof of lack of love.

Altar Call

Forgive me all my sins,
wash me with your blood,
And give me a new heart.
And I am a child of GOD.
Amen!

Felix Zone (Area59)

with

Thank You Jesus
Re: Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith by Godspowerpro: 4:57pm On Jun 13
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT

www.domimedia.org

Your obedience defines the limits of your destiny. Wake up and take responsibility.

Wednesday, June 12, 2024.

Understanding the Power of Obedience of Faith
Hebrews 11:17-19 KJV‬
[17] By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, [18] of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: [19] accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
Genesis 22:5-8 KJV‬
[5] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. [6] And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together. [7] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? [8] And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together

No reason under Heaven is tenable for disobedience to GOD.

Obedience of Faith is the master key to manifesting the wonders of Scriptures.
James 2:18 KJV‬
[18] Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works
I believe GOD, but do you do what HE says for you to do
John 2:5-9 KJV‬
[5] His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. [6] And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. [7] Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. [8] And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. [9] When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
John 9:6-7 KJV‬
[6] When He had thus spoken, He spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, [7] and said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Obedience of Faith is the trigger for all the wonders in the Kingdom.
John 14:21 KJV‬
[21] He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of my FATHER, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Doing what the Word says commits GOD'S Integrity to perform;
Matthew 28:18-20 KJV‬
[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Mark 16:16-20 KJV‬
[16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. [17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. [19] So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. [20] And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Obedience is stronger and speaks louder than voice; Obedience is greater than sacrifice.
‭1 Samuel 15:22 KJV‬
[22] And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV‬
[19] I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Obedience is neither a gift nor calling, but a choice.
Daniel 12:3 KJV‬
[3] And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Obedience does not cry for things
James 1:22 KJV‬
[22] But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves

We need a Covenant mentality to make the most of our adventure in the Kingdom
Jeremiah 33:20-21 KJV‬
[20] Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; [21] then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.
Matthew 24:35 KJV‬
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Psalm 89:34 KJV‬
[34] My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips

The 7 Redemptive Package
Revelation 5:12 KJV‬
[12] saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Isaiah 55:1 KJV‬
[1] Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Isaiah 41:17-18 KJV‬
[17] When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. [18] I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
Isaiah 58:6 KJV‬
[6] Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isaiah 10:27 KJV‬
[27] And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

We are empowered for wealth through the Covenant of seedtime and harvest.
James 1:5 KJV‬
[5] If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Proverbs 1:5 KJV‬
[5] A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; And a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Proverbs 13:20 KJV‬
[20] He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: But a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Walking/partnership with Jesus makes one wise.
‭1 Corinthians 1:24 KJV‬
[24] but unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of GOD, and the wisdom of God.
Psalm 84:7 KJV‬
[7] They go from strength to strength, Every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

There are things to do to receive GOD'S Provision.
Proverbs 24:10 KJV‬
[10] If thou faint in the day of adversity, Thy strength is small.

You build strength by being in fellowship.

Where obedience stops is where GOD'S Blessings stop

Deuteronomy 28:15 KJV‬
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
Ezekiel 18:24 KJV‬
[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

For Obedience to work, it must be;
1. Good conscience rooted Obedience

‭1 Timothy 1:19 KJV‬
[19] holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

2. Hope driven Obedience
Ecclesiastes 9:4 KJV‬
[4] For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
‭1 Peter 1:3 KJV‬
[3] Blessed be the GOD and FATHER of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
John 11:39 KJV‬
[39] Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.

Whenever Jesus arrives is the right time; there's no irreversible case with GOD, and faith; only knowing what to do to commit GOD.

Obedience of Faith has proved to be the custodian of every great destiny in Scripture.
1. Noah

Hebrews 11:7 KJV‬
[7] By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

2. Abram
‭Genesis 12:4 KJV‬
[4] So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
‭Genesis 26:14 KJV‬
[14] for he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him

3. Moses
‭Numbers 12:3 KJV‬
[3] (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4. Peter
‭Luke 5:4-6 KJV‬
[4] Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. [5] And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. [6] And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake

5. Paul
‭Acts 26:19 KJV‬
[19] Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

Obedience of Faith is at the root of every great exploits in Scripture.

‭2 Peter 1:19 KJV‬
[19] We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Take heed to Obedience for prophetic word to come to pass.

We don't pursue prophecy to see them fulfilled, we pursue after GOD to see prophecies come to pass.

Exodus 19:4-6 KJV‬
[4] ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. [5] Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: [6] and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Revelation 5:10 KJV‬
[10] and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth

Not all prophecy will come to pass, only those who keep the Covenant. Though it is settled in Heaven, but only left to our Covenant positioning.
Psalm 102:13 KJV‬
[13] Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: For the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV‬
[11] He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
‭1 Chronicles 28:4-8 KJV‬
[4] Howbeit the LORD God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel: [5] and of all my sons, (for the LORD hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel. [6] And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father. [7] Moreover I will establish his kingdom for ever, if he be constant to do my commandments and my judgments, as at this day. [8] Now therefore in the sight of all Israel the congregation of the LORD, and in the audience of our God, keep and seek for all the commandments of the LORD your God: that ye may possess this good land, and leave it for an inheritance for your children after you for ever.

Remain consistent in the Covenant for prophecies to be fulfilled.
You entreat/provoke GOD'S Favor

John 17:19 KJV‬
[19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
‭2 Timothy 2:21 KJV‬
[21] If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work

Take Covenant responsibility for your sanctification among others

Thank You Jesus
Re: Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith by Godspowerpro: 4:50am On Jun 20
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT

www.domimedia.org

‭Deuteronomy 28:1-13 KJV‬
[1] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [2] and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. [3] Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. [4] Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. [5] Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. [6] Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. [7] The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. [8] The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. [9] The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. [10] And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. [11] And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. [12] The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. [13] And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
No force is more powerful than obedience.

Everyone of these blessings is in response to simple obedience.

GOD'S direction and Glory is released in the direction of Obedience.
‭John 2:5, 11 KJV‬
[5] His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
[11] This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

‭Hebrews 11:6 KJV‬
[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
When faith and obedience are combined, there is an unlimited dimension of power made available in our direction.
Faith in action commits the integrity of GOD to perform.
‭Hebrews 6:12, 15-18 KJV‬
[12] that ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
[15] And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. [16] For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. [17] Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: [18] that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Faith without works is dead. The power of faith is in our obedience.
‭James 2:18, 26 KJV‬
[18] Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
[26] For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Power in faith comes alive by obedience.
‭Mark 9:23 KJV‬
[23] Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

GOD does not enforce obedience on anyone, it is simply a choice that individuals make.
‭Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV‬

Nothing and no one, not even the devil has power over our choice.
Our choice is made by us, and ultimately determines our lot.
‭Isaiah 1:19 KJV‬
[19] If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
No one can choose for you, not even GOD
Whosoever makes a choice to be saved is welcome into the Kingdom
‭John 6:37 KJV‬
[37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

‭Matthew 11:28-29 KJV‬
[28] Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

‭Titus 2:11 KJV‬
[11] For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Each man makes a choice to be saved.

Everyone's lot is determined by that man's choice
‭2 Timothy 2:21 KJV‬
[21] If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Our sanctification is a choice. GOD helps us after we have made our choice, but HE cannot help us to make our choice.
‭1 John 3:3 KJV‬
[3] And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
There is power in choice, no conspiracy in hell can stop a man's choice.

Obedience speaks louder than voice
‭John 9:1, 6-7 KJV‬
[1] And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
[6] When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, [7] and said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
The instruction left him with a choice, and he came back seeing.

Obedience can be said to have a voice of its own
‭John 9:31 KJV‬
[31] Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
‭Isaiah 65:24 KJV‬
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

There are things we do not ask for, but obey into- when a man is taking steps in obedience, GOD is intervening in his affairs.
Prayer without obedience will be muted before GOD.
‭1 John 3:22 KJV‬
[22] And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
Our greatest voice before GOD is the voice of our obedience.

Abraham never prayed for blessings, He only obeyed into blessings
The beginning of blessings was his obedience.
‭Genesis 13:2 KJV‬
[2] And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

‭Genesis 22:2-3, 16-18 KJV‬
[2] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. [3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
[16] and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: [17] that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; [18] and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

‭Genesis 24:1 KJV‬
[1] And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.
Every department of his life was saturated with blessings
‭Isaiah 51:1-3 KJV‬
[1] Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. [2] Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him. [3] For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

It is not by singing but by obeying into the blessings of Abraham.
‭John 8:39 KJV‬
[39] They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
To experience Abrahamic order of blessings you have to follow Abrahamic order of Obedience.

GOD is a GOD of Covenant.
‭Genesis 8:22 KJV‬
[22] While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Those who watch seasons miss seasons, but those who engage seasons harvest from the season.
When corn is coming out, if you don't engage the season, you'll pay for it.
You are either gaining or losing in seasons.

Obedience that works.
1. Fear free Obedience.
‭Job 1:1-3, 9-10 KJV‬
[1] There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil. [2] And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters. [3] His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.
[9] Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? [10] Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

‭Job 3:24-25 KJV‬
[24] For my sighing cometh before I eat, And my roarings are poured out like the waters. [25] For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, And that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

Faith attracts GOD, but fear attracts the devil.
Fear is not an emotion it is a spirit
‭2 Timothy 1:7 KJV‬
[7] For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

‭Matthew 14:28-31 KJV‬
[28] And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. [29] And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. [30] But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. [31] And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Obey without fear.
None of us will have fear terminate the result of our obedience in Jesus name.

2. Resolute and unwavering Obedience
‭Daniel 3:14, 28 KJV‬
[14] Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
[28] Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
Their obedience provoked GOD'S intervention

‭Daniel 6:10, 23 KJV‬
[10] Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
[23] Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.
GOD steps in when men stay the course.

‭James 1:6-8 KJV‬
[6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. [7] For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. [8] A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

‭1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV‬
[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Obedience is a lifetime race so we need GOD'S All-time Grace.

Bishop David Oyedepo

‭Isaiah 51:1-3 KJV‬
[1] Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. [2] Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him. [3] For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

‭Philippians 2:7-9 KJV‬
[7] but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Obedience may look mad but that's where your making is
‭John 10:17-18 KJV‬
[17] Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. [18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Re: Understanding The Power Of Obedience Of Faith by Godspowerpro: 9:17am On Jun 30
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT

www.domimedia.org.

Among the blessedness of Revival is scattering of perpetual hills
‭Habakkuk 3:2-6 KJV‬
[2] O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, In the midst of the years make known; In wrath remember mercy. [3] God came from Teman, And the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, And the earth was full of his praise. [4] And his brightness was as the light; He had horns coming out of his hand: And there was the hiding of his power. [5] Before him went the pestilence, And burning coals went forth at his feet. [6] He stood, and measured the earth: He beheld, and drove asunder the nations; And the everlasting mountains were scattered, The perpetual hills did bow: His ways are everlasting.
No force under Heaven is stronger than obedience of faith to GOD'S instructions.
When obedience is fulfilled. GOD silences all opposition.
LORD, empower my passion to respond to the commandment of stewardship more than ever today. Enfire my passion, help me to remain a bonfide partaker.
Everyone shall be rewarded for his own labor, not every group.
Jesus, speak to us, let us return with a takeaway that will have everlasting impact in Jesus name.

Whatever is not of faith is dead; some pray but don't ever believe GOD ever answers prayers, so they remain oppressed.
And the Word answers to whosoever believes it and it is doing it in faith that brings answers.

Why many Believers dont Believe in the Open Platform of Soulwinning
‭Matthew 20:4-8 KJV‬
[4] and said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. [5] Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. [6] And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? [7] They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. [8] So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
(In the evening He paid their wages)
1. Some don't believe in the commandment of stewardship.
2. Some don't believe in the covenant of rewards for stewardship
‭Luke 15:28-31 KJV‬
[28] And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him. [29] And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: [30] but as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. [31] And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
‭2 Timothy 2:12 KJV‬
[12] if we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
‭Luke 10:1, 7 KJV‬
[1] After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
[7] And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
‭John 4:36 KJV‬
[36] And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
After every seedtime comes harvest time
When any farmer stops sowing seeds, he stops harvesting. .

(1) (Reply)

Where Can U Find Them? / Cheryl Cole Finally Files For Divorce / He Don Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.