Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Need A Immigration Officer Who Can Help Me With Niger Wife Residency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Immigration Officer Who Can Help Me With Niger Wife Residency (144 Views)

Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Immigration Officer Who Can Help Me With Niger Wife Residency by Peacefulplace: 10:02pm On Jun 05
I am Australian and want to apply for "Niger wife" residency (international wife of Nigerian). So I can lawfully stay here with my partner .

But you see, I am having issues. My immigration officer told I cannot apply for Niger wife residency on a tourist visa. That I need to return to Australia to change my visa and apply for Niger wife residency. It will cost $6000 Australian dollar (6-7million naira) for plane tickets to Australia and back. It's to much..

I am currently staying in ajah and in need of a immigration officer who can process Niger wife without having to travel back to Australia. Surely there is a way? If anyone can help I will appreciate it thank you and God bless
Re: I Need A Immigration Officer Who Can Help Me With Niger Wife Residency by gaby(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05
Peacefulplace:
I am Australian and want to apply for "Niger wife" residency (international wife of Nigerian). So I can lawfully stay here with my partner .

But you see, I am having issues. My immigration officer told I cannot apply for Niger wife residency on a tourist visa. That I need to return to Australia to change my visa and apply for Niger wife residency. It will cost $6000 Australian dollar (6-7million naira) for plane tickets to Australia and back. It's to much..

I am currently staying in ajah and in need of a immigration officer who can process Niger wife without having to travel back to Australia. Surely there is a way? If anyone can help I will appreciate it thank you and God bless

Aren't you married to your Naija partner? If no, get married to him and your case is solved.

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Travelled Recently By Road From Abuja To Benin, Edo State? / Nigeria Air Grounded, Facing Opposition, But Remains Determined To Take Off / Tourism In Qatar: A Journey To Cultural Riches And Modern Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.