Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1508 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:11pm On Jun 05

11 Likes

Re: Deleted by zumbigbo(m): 2:51am On Jun 06
Na you be the new John Wick. Naija style.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Saturnalia(m): 6:50am On Jun 06
That is not enough. This fraudster and the owner of that cafe should be reported to the appropriate authorities in Lagos so that they can be shut down and prosecuted.

Otherwise, they will continue swindling thousands of desperate job seekers in Lagos.

@OP - Post the phone number of the fraudster and the address of this Cafe in Ogudu on this page.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:56am On Jun 06
Saturnalia:
That is not enough. This fraudster and the owner of that cafe should be reported to the appropriate authorities in Lagos so that they can be shut down and prosecuted.

Otherwise, they will continue swindling thousands of desperate job seekers in Lagos.

@OP - Post the phone number of the fraudster and the address of this Cafe in Ogudu on this page.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:57am On Jun 06
zumbigbo:
Na you be the new John Wick. Naija style.

I Wish sir, i have leave it for God.
Re: Deleted by finallybusy: 11:25am On Jun 06
E still dey pain OP say hours he for spend dey troll Nairaland waste into labour. Go and find a job. Bum!
Re: Deleted by Chummynoni(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06
I called the guy now, and he said he wasn't the one that collected money from you. He said the complaint was that you weren't fit for the position , that the agent is already working on fixing you somewhere else that perfectly fits you.
Re: Deleted by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:59pm On Jun 06
Chummynoni:
I called the guy now, and he said he wasn't the one that collected money from you. He said the complaint was that you weren't fit for the position , that the agent is already working on fixing you somewhere else that perfectly fits you.

What happened is that that man you called sent me somewhere to work and after working for the whole day that's when he realized that i wasn't fit for the job, then he sacked me without paying me anything at all, he told me a man was needed before starting the job then after working he now said a woman was needed then fired me without any pay.
How is that fair?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Discriminate Against Naija Boys From Home? / How Can U Know If: / Natural Instinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.