Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,704 members, 7,879,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? (1806 Views)

I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by luminouz(m): 2:20am On Jun 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Hafa

I think you are mad, and the back of your head is stressing you.

Yen yen yen yen. Who gave you the law of thermodynamics, law of gravity, laws of motion, Avogadro's law, Ohms law, Principles of Inertia, Archimedes principle and all other laws? Your ancestors?
Did your ancestors discover gravity? Did they discover the combustion of energy? Did they discover speed and acceleration, the Internet or electricity?
Yet, don't you use vehicles , don't you charge your phone, don't you use the Internet?

So because my ancestors did not discover the theory of evolution, it is fake. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Chai! Clowns plenty for this forum. People with anticlockwise brain.

BTW, who told you I believe in the theory of evolution? I'm just saying for now, it's the only theory that almost makes sense to the existence of life than any other story whatsoever.

Everybody in this world follows the white in different areas. The white people taught you how to use this items of civilization. Therefore it's not a thing of shame to follow the white ideologies that make sense. Christianity and Islam are not native things.

You have also followed instructions from the whites, as simple as using the Internet, simple manuals, driving a vehicle, understanding electrical appliances e.t.c and you will keep following their ways.
The person you are dying to defend also didn't get his information from his ancestors. He is also using references from articles posted by the whites. Don't you people think before you type? You bunch of ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Now I don't believe in mermaids because my ancestors have never shown me mermaids.
Some of you believe in what you've never seen yet you expect other people to believe just because you believe. Isn't that synonymous to madness?
You yourself, have you ever seen a mermaid?

It's also shocking y'all think atheism is a thing of the white.(how dumb).
There had always been atheists cut across all civilization of human existence. There was a time when Africa was the centre of civilization and education. There were atheists.

It's common sense to know that atheism didn't start from anywhere. It is not a religion, it is the natural disposition of life. You are not taught atheism like you are taught a religion.

To answer your question. I don't question many things. Many answers are irrelevant to me, life is not that difficult. I just study what stupid people are doing (like believing some random bullshit online) and I avoid that.

The way you people speak frivolities with confidence is what appalls me. "There are aliens."
Talking as if he knows one face to face.

Nigerians like you make me laugh... So confident and comfortable even when deluded.

What a load of bull...

I have seen a mermaid before!!! I have seen ghosts before and a succubus too!!! Now that's my confidence!!! But I guess you will call me crazy because it doesn't follow your white-centric standards? Your mind is so closed up, you will gladly abandon your own culture and suck balls so you can sound enlightened but you are not!!
So I have told you my own experiences, but you are using 'logical or scientific' sense to experiences that are beyond your own reasoning, when you don't even have any shred of proof or experience? Are you insรฃne? How can you argue confidently about things you haven't even seen like I have?

Because the whites discovered phones, then they know everything about the earth? Dude how dumb can you be? The whites don't believe in ghosts or voodoo as well as a crown crested cobra snake but these things exist because I have SEEN THEM!!!

Small boys like you need to be suyarized by the very things you doubt before you get sense!!!
Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by FRANCISTOWN: 2:50am On Jun 09
luminouz:

I have seen a mermaid before!!! I have seen ghosts before and a succubus too!!! Now that's my confidence!!!
Luminous, Luminous, LIEminous, LIEnux.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Let's pretend you are saying the truth.
What does a succubus look like?

luminouz:

But I guess you will call me crazy because it doesn't follow your white-centric standards?
You are all wrong. I won't call you insane because it doesn't follow the white-centric standards.
Mind you, what's a white-centric standard?

This is why one needs education. Do you even know that some whites are naturally more superstitious than the blacks? When I was a christian, I conducted researches and I read tons of books. I came across some books written by the whites, some supposed occultic books, rituals, necromancy e.t.c
And these books talk about this superstitions in a grand style that no folklore dares explain.

There was a white evangelist who wrote a book about mermaids and the complete civilizations of kingdoms under the sea.

I bet you've not seen whites that believe in ghosts and mermaids.

Read about the Halloween's festival in the US.

There are many whites who believe in the guardians of the deep. Go to Reddit and read interesting stories. But the problem with you guys is that, you don't read. Read , read and read.

luminouz:

Your mind is so closed up, you will gladly abandon your own culture and suck balls so you can sound enlightened but you are not!!
What is my culture? This is common sense. Culture is not what I believe in.
My culture has nothing to do with believing in mermaids. About the whites who believe in mermaids and witches. Is that also their culture?

luminouz:

So I have told you my own experiences, but you are using 'logical or scientific' sense to experiences that are beyond your own reasoning, when you don't even have any shred of proof or experience? Are you insรฃne? How can you argue confidently about things you haven't even seen like I have?
You are the one who is insane. I'm not even using scientific sense. I'm just using my natural senses. Mermaids and ghosts and all those nonsense are not perceptible by my senses

luminouz:

Because the whites discovered phones, then they know everything about the earth? Dude how dumb can you be?
Bring out where I said this or else you are a very stupid boy.

luminouz:

The whites don't believe in ghosts or voodoo as well as a crown crested cobra snake but these things exist because I have SEEN THEM!!!
The whites don't do what?? I've seen that you are pretty uninformed and unexposed. Lol! Go and be doing your redpill. That's the only thing you know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

luminouz:

Small boys like you need to be suyarized by the very things you doubt before you get sense!!!

Whao! You just assume everyone on a faceless forum is a small boy. That's so rich coming from you. You don't even consider some of us might be old enough to pass an uncle to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by luminouz(m): 3:31am On Jun 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Luminous, Luminous, LIEminous, LIEnux.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Let's pretend you are saying the truth.
What does a succubus look like?

You are all wrong. I won't call you insane because it doesn't follow the white-centric standards.
Mind you, what's a white-centric standard?

This is why one needs education. Do you even know that some whites are naturally more superstitious than the blacks? When I was a christian, I conducted researches and I read tons of books. I came across some books written by the whites, some supposed occultic books, rituals, necromancy e.t.c
And these books talk about this superstitions in a grand style that no folklore dares explain.

There was a white evangelist who wrote a book about mermaids and the complete civilizations of kingdoms under the sea.

I bet you've not seen whites that believe in ghosts and mermaids.

Read about the Halloween's festival in the US.

There are many whites who believe in the guardians of the deep. Go to Reddit and read interesting stories. But the problem with you guys is that, you don't read. Read , read and read.

What is my culture? This is common sense. Culture is not what I believe in.
My culture has nothing to do with believing in mermaids. About the whites who believe in mermaids and witches. Is that also their culture?

You are the one who is insane. I'm not even using scientific sense. I'm just using my natural senses. Mermaids and ghosts and all those nonsense are not perceptible by my senses

Bring out where I said this or else you are a very stupid boy.

The whites don't do what?? I've seen that you are pretty uninformed and unexposed. Lol! Go and be doing your redpill. That's the only thing you know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whao! You just assume everyone on a faceless forum is a small boy. That's so rich coming from you. You don't even consider some of us might be old enough to pass an uncle to you.
I'm done with small boys like you!!! Have fun in your ignorance. If you supposedly read the books about white occults, then you should be more open about where the so-called dark powers they have come from, lazyass youth!!! But even after telling you my truth, you said I lied and asked what a succubus looked like mockingly?

Dude...dog will bite you this week and it will be ekuke!!!
Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by Sapasenator: 5:19am On Jun 09
luminouz:

I'm done with small boys like you!!! Have fun in your ignorance. If you supposedly read the books about white occults, then you should be more open about where the so-called dark powers they have come from, lazyass youth!!! But even after telling you my truth, you said I lied and asked what a succubus looked like mockingly?

Dude...dog will bite you this week and it will be ekuke!!!

That is mean and not right, why Ekuke? Why not a better dog like a German Shepherd or an Alsatian?

I've hit that point in life where I question just about everything and don't really take religion seriously anymore. When we were kids, my mom swore and claimed sheโ€™d seen a mermaid. Yep, you heard that right. She grew up in this tiny riverine village in Yenagoa where people actually worship mermaids, and the place is surrounded by water.

So, one day, my mom said this mermaid zoomed by on the sea with a snake casually draped around her neck. And get thisโ€”all the villagers just bowed their heads as the mermaid whizzed past. My mom swore by this story until the day she died. Crazy, right?
Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:27am On Jun 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Let your father rest. Are you mad and stupid? If you're incapable of having an insult free discussion then let's kiss this a goodbye.

I have such a reputation on this forum, I can't bring myself down to this level. This is FRANCISTOWN

It's obvious many of these children don't know shit about science. They just read some random nonsense that they've never understood and start spewing out of ignorance.
You asking if I researched enough to see how organized the multiverse is, is enough reason for me to know you do not worth furthering this discussion with.

Shifting the burden of proofs on someone who doesn't believe in the existence of something is nothing but stupidity at it's peak, I can't even deal.
I don't indulge such intellectually depleting engagement.
Therefore, adios.

I'm sorry if the word 'rest' sounds insulting to you but then attacking other people's Dad is just too much

Also, I'm not a child and you also don't know my line of work, so yea, I didn't just pick up some random science books to read but I'm deeply involved in a few of these things myself as that's my line of work

And calling me names just cause I challenged your baseless claims is even more childish

My IQ score is in 3 digit and this dullard here that's never taken an IQ test all his life is attacking me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by Femzaremz(m): 10:29am On Jun 18
luminouz:

I have seen a mermaid before!!! I have seen ghosts before and a succubus too!!! Now that's my confidence!!!
DEY PLAY
Re: Why Do I Believe Ourtruth247 Guy Is Saying The Truth? by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18
Femzaremz:
DEY PLAY
Goan sit down small boi

Elders dey talk, tadpole like you dey get opinion too?

Dog will bite you this week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worried "How Do I Break This"? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? / Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.