Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This (213 Views)

Banned From UK, Can I Still Get A Schengen Visa ? / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by StudyAbroadx(m): 3:05am On Jun 06
In this present economy ?
With the help current exchange rate?
How is it even possible to japa from Nigeria with a budget of 6m naira ?
To a Schengen country ?

Everyday the dollar keeps rising. It becomes more difficult to travel abroad.
Even if I have the money, how do I find reliable agency that can help me through without me breaking my bank.

Well I bring you good news today.!!!

Have you heard of a southeastern Europe country, which is the oldest country in Europe.

The country that we are taking about is BULGARIA.

You can study in Bulgaria for a very low and affordable fee. Bulgaria is a very welcoming and beautiful country

Benefits of studying in Bulgaria
1. Great higher education in Bulgaria
2. Small country, Big opportunities
3. programs taught in English
4. Low expenses in Bulgaria
5. Low tuition fees in Bulgaria
6. Lower entry requirements at Bulgarian universities
7. Internationally recognized Diploma
And lots moreā€¦

Bulgaria is a fruitful land of opportunity that has not been tapped.

And with a budget of 6m you should be on the flight to Bulgaria.
The admission process is very fast and seamless.

We at Elite Study Abroad have helped a lot of our students find their academical pathways.
And you can be the next!!

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and send us a dm to start your application process. So you can join the September intake.

[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Newly Found Venomous Viper Species Uncovered In China, Rare Discovery. / Delta Launches Unique Global Cleanliness Division To Drive Long-term Commitment / COVID-19: 317 Nigerians Evacuated From London Arrive Abujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.