Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? (3488 Views)

Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:32am On Jun 06
They used to call us Cowards but Sunday Igboho is moving around freely today while these bravery men are inside gulag eating watery beans

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by gidgiddy: 5:45am On Jun 06
Peterobiisathie:
They used to call us Cowards but Sunday Igboho is moving around freely today while these bravery men are inside gulag eating watery beans

They are eating watery beans? That means they are doing well. The level you guys have left Nigeria, many can no longer afford watery beans

19 Likes

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by helinues: 5:46am On Jun 06
gidgiddy:

They are eating watery beans? The level you guys have left Nigeria, many can no longer afford watery beans

Are you amongst those many that can't afford the watery beans?

Are all the people listed above not a criminal in one way or the other?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 5:51am On Jun 06
Igbos are the most talked about tribe in nigeria

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by helinues: 5:55am On Jun 06
Blaze14k:

What are they talking about them? That's the sincere question some of you are not interested in talking about.

Of how many tribes do we have in Nigeria? And if the excuse is about envying? Envying what precisely, show us proofs of the success they are envying

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by WizardOfNG: 5:56am On Jun 06
Peterobiisathie:

It is simple. As a people of unbridled ego, naturally intolerant disposition plus intemperate tonque and outbursts, jail is a natural destination for them.

If Tinubu were a vindictive President, he would have jailed many Igbos rightly to include the idiot Pastor who demanded Remi Tinubu poison her husband.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by DMerciful(m): 5:58am On Jun 06
Can we agree to break this country peacefully?

I don't know why we're forcing unity, its not as if we like each other.
helinues:

What are they talking about them? That's the sincere question some of you are not interested in talking about.

Of how many tribes do we have in Nigeria? And if the excuse is about envying? Envying what precisely, show us proofs of the success they are envying

8 Likes

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by DMerciful(m): 5:59am On Jun 06
It'll be good if we go our separate ways. We do not like each other
Peterobiisathie:
Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by helinues: 6:00am On Jun 06
DMerciful:

Oya bring the sledgehammer make we start the breaking immediately.

Me self dey interested

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 6:04am On Jun 06
helinues:

Lol I said the bitter truth Igbos are the most talked about tribe in Nigeria. If you want to make money on the internet just talk about the Igbos. Alot of people are cashing out on it I wonder why you are not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:06am On Jun 06
[ quote author=helinues post=130328902]

Me self dey interested [/quote] grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by helinues: 6:09am On Jun 06
Blaze14k:

Lol I said the bitter truth Igbos are the most talked about tribe in Nigeria. If you want to make money on the internet just talk about the Igbos. Alot of people are cashing out on it I wonder why you are not

Now I got your point. Hope you are also making money from the self promoted campaign oo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:10am On Jun 06
DMerciful:
It'll be good if we go our separate ways. We do not like each other
We die here together

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 6:14am On Jun 06
helinues:

Now I got your point. Hope you are also making money from the self promoted campaign oo

Lol igbo tribe don't need promotion anymore it's a brand already. Ahia oma na ere onwe ya.

Yes am cashing out big time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Minime10(f): 6:35am On Jun 06
helinues:

English is not your mate, why not speak Yoruba😏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Lindlady: 6:36am On Jun 06
helinues:

Wanna waste a whole week too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by StreetFight: 6:39am On Jun 06
Peterobiisathie:

The question should be "why haven't Igbos burnt Nigeria to ashes for locking up their lords?" as Igbos have been threatening since?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Bobloco: 6:41am On Jun 06
Blaze14k:

Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by StreetFight: 6:41am On Jun 06
Blaze14k:

Chest beating and self praise is quite good for mental health, it helps to reduce suicidal thoughts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 6:50am On Jun 06
StreetFight:

Chest beating and self praise is quite good for mental health, it helps to reduce suicidal thoughts

"Suicidal thoughts" lmfao.. retard!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Brenbentondiaz: 7:01am On Jun 06
Blaze14k:

Yeah it's easy to make money from them online. You know why? They're the densest people on this planet. A child was caught in perjury. Normal humans would castigate such a child. What did igbos do? Started donating money and scholarships for her, saying she was being vilified because she was igbo. Anybody that noticed that would definitely know these people are easily fooled and can be manipulated easily to make money. Lolz.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 7:03am On Jun 06
StreetFight:

This is the suicide report from https://gpsych.bmj.com/content/34/1/e100347

Use it as your reference ozuo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by gidgiddy: 7:04am On Jun 06
helinues:

Me self dey interested

Well you can start by opening threads encouraging referendum so we can all go our seperate ways and not have to bother about each other. You wouldn't have known who Igbos are had the British not made the disastrous mistake of bringing us together in 1914

Someone will be opening thread after thread to talk about Igbo, but as soon as you say let's break up peacefully, the person will be ready to fight civil war again

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 7:10am On Jun 06
Brenbentondiaz:

Yeah it's easy to make money from them online. You know why? They're the densest people on this planet. A child was caught in perjury. Normal humans would castigate such a child. What did igbos do? Started donating money and scholarships for her, saying she was being vilified because she was igbo. Anybody that noticed that would definitely know these people are easily fooled and can be manipulated easily to make money. Lolz.

According to your post what I see is people that have empathy for another human being. It shows Igbos are kind hearted. I wonder when donating money is bad thing. If someone is easily fooled it means they are pure at heart. A criminal is always alert

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Front0lane: 7:12am On Jun 06
Cowards can't burn anything down
Burning down no be mouth, you can burn anything down from online.

StreetFight:

The question should be "why haven't Igbos burnt Nigeria to ashes for locking up their lords?" as Igbos have been threatening since?

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Appletek: 7:12am On Jun 06
Despite all the threats from Kanu, despite all the threats from Igbos against arresting Kanu, I am surprised that Igbos can celebrate New Yam Festival, Christmas and New Year and Kanu is still chained like a dog.

In this life, just use your head. No let anybody push you how them push Kanu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Khyrvxjzy: 7:15am On Jun 06
terrorists
Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by BlowYourMind: 7:15am On Jun 06
Blaze14k:
You are right, remember Osama bin laden was most talked about in USA some years ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by Blaze14k: 7:16am On Jun 06
BlowYourMind:
You are right, remember Osama bin laden was most talked about in USA some years ago.

Likewise Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by helinues: 7:20am On Jun 06
gidgiddy:

Well you can start by opening threads encouraging referendum so we can all go our seperate ways and not have to bother about each other. You wouldn't have known who Igbos are had the British not made the disastrous mistake of bringing us together in 1914

Someone will be opening thread after thread to talk about Igbo, but as soon as you say let's break up peacefully, the person will be ready to fight civil war again

Na on NL the debate about peaceful break up would the effects take place bah?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Jun 06
Peterobiisathie:
Watery beans now is what your village people would kill for right now

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Igbo Men Locked Up Without Proper Trial? by ILoveNG: 7:30am On Jun 06
DMerciful:

I wouldn’t want to say we don’t like each other, however there’s a particular tribe that their ways disgust every other tribes. Just one tribe. They have insulted every other tribe in the nation and their unpatriotic nature is irritating. Just one tribe.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Silence On Fayemi's N100M Bed But Noise About Stella Oduah Cars / GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law / Is Buhari Bigger Than Nigeria's Constitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.