Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,756 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals (14581 Views)

Celtics Coach Joe Mazzulla Says Pep Guardiola Helped Him Win The NBA Title / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals / 2018 NBA Finals: Warriors Sweeps LeBron James Cavaliers For 2nd Straight Title (2) (3) (4)

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Almiron: 9:07am On Jun 06
Galaticos444:
Instead of him to meet with Carlo Ancelotti he's meeting with Pep grin.lucas doncic is a Madrid fan so I'm supporting Dallas

Carlo Ancelotti:

"Pep is a fantastic manager. I have a good relationship with him. Not a lot in games but we see each other sometimes at conferences. We have a lot of respect. At certain points, he is a genius because he is always trying to do something special on the pitch."

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Marsh24: 9:11am On Jun 06
Legends
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Whyme24(m): 9:19am On Jun 06
Great guys
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Geovanni412(m): 9:21am On Jun 06
unity004:
Porzingis or holiday will do a great job. Celtics have beaten Mavericks twice during the regular season

Porzingis is injured.

Holiday says that the only way to guard Kyrie is to pray.

Playoffs is not regular season and Dallas made significant trade additions in PJ Washington and Gafford, who have blended into the team DNA.

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Iykediallo: 9:23am On Jun 06
Ernerstdavid55:
grin guardiola with his hand always, acting like he knows wat his doing lol,na grace
ode!!
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by razzydoo(m): 9:24am On Jun 06
A fisherman sees other fishermen from afar. Gordon Gekko, Wall street, Money never sleeps.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by unity004(m): 9:25am On Jun 06
Docic and Kyrie are great ballers no doubt. I am rooting for my team Celtics
Geovanni412:

Porzingis is injured.

Holiday says that the only way to guard Kyrie is to pray.

Playoffs is not regular season and Dallas made significant trade additions in PJ Washington and Gafford, who have blended into the team DNA.

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:25am On Jun 06
Iykediallo:
ode!!
werey
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by SUNNINO(m): 9:35am On Jun 06
Though It is sounds funny , but you are right
Ernerstdavid55:
grin guardiola with his hand always, acting like he knows wat his doing lol, na grace
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by MrPOTUS: 9:52am On Jun 06
Ernerstdavid55:
grin guardiola with his hand always, acting like he knows wat his doing lol, na grace

Ronaldo, Messi too na just grace?

Dey play.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Golan007: 9:53am On Jun 06
unity004:
I am feeling amazing right now. I am fan of both citizens and Celtics.
We are bringing the NBA championship to Boston.
Tatum for NBA championship MVP.
With Jaylon Jaylen Brown, Porzingis, White, Jrue Holiday and Tatum as starting players, the Dallas Mavericks
With Luka doncic, irving, Washington & co stands no chance at the Finals, in fact Celtics are winning 4 - 2 in game six of seven.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by flyinnizam(m): 10:01am On Jun 06
unity004:
With Jaylon Brown, Porzingis, White, Jrue Holiday and Tatum as starting players, the Dallas Mavericks
With Luka doncic, irving, Washington & co stands no chance at the Finals, in fact Celtics are winning 4 - 2 in game six of seven.
Doncic is the final MVP not Tatum
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by flyinnizam(m): 10:02am On Jun 06
Galaticos444:
Instead of him to meet with Carlo Ancelotti he's meeting with Pep grin.lucas doncic is a Madrid fan so I'm supporting Dallas
why not when he played for Madrid before arriving at Dallas
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Judolisco(m): 10:19am On Jun 06
ElevationD:
Is Guardiola truly the most decorated coach?
What has happened to a certain Carlo Ancelotti?
pep has 39 trophies... Ancelotti 25 trophies.... Pep is more decorated
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by unity004(m): 10:21am On Jun 06
Nobody is MVP yet, i am rooting for Tatum
flyinnizam:
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by flyinnizam(m): 10:25am On Jun 06
unity004:
Nobody is MVP yet, i am rooting for Tatum
Doncic is favorite. he outperformed others in playoff series
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by unity004(m): 10:27am On Jun 06
Yeah but team that wins the Championship will get the MVP
flyinnizam:
Doncic is favorite. he outperformed others in playoff series
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by flyinnizam(m): 10:35am On Jun 06
unity004:
Yeah but team that wins the Championship will get the MVP
Boston has always been favorite to win NBA for many seasons now but still couldn't but let's watch and see
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Mrincredible001: 10:37am On Jun 06
Ernerstdavid55:
If it's easy to act like that, everyone would be doing it

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:38am On Jun 06
Almiron:
baba don already conquer football, he's looking into a career in basketball 🤣🤣 to 🐐

🤣😂

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Kingjbase: 11:02am On Jun 06
unity004:
With Jaylen Brown, Porzingis, White, Jrue Holiday and Tatum as starting players, the Dallas Mavericks

Bandwagon spotted

Bandwagon
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by tuzle(m): 11:03am On Jun 06
unity004:
With Jaylen Brown, Porzingis, White, Jrue Holiday and Tatum as starting players, the Dallas Mavericks
doncic should win championship mvp. I trust him to perform this finals even thou I want Celtics to win. I won't write off maverick because they have been amazing this playoffs. I didn't expect them to sweep timberwolves the way they did. They also played a very strong, although inexperienced Oklahoma.

Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by tuzle(m): 11:07am On Jun 06
flyinnizam:
they haven't played finals yet now. Although I expect doncic to win it because the guy has been awesome. Also I even prefer jalen brown to Tatum in that Boston team.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06
ElevationD:
Is Guardiola truly the most decorated coach?
What has happened to a certain Carlo Ancelotti?
He won more trophies than Ancelotti.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by flyinnizam(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06
tuzle:
they haven't played finals yet now. Although I expect doncic to win it because the guy has been awesome. Also I even prefer jalen brown to Tatum in that Boston team.
this season alone Brown and white performed than Tatum
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Hhabikehh: 12:28pm On Jun 06
I really wish Celtics to cook too but when I listened to what Dramon Green a man with 4 rings said about Doncic and Kyrie, I weak. For Celtics to win, the two J(s) must always council every point from Luka or else they become perpetual finalist
unity004:
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by ndu99(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06
Telling him how to lose in finals.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by ElevationD: 9:15pm On Jun 06
Judolisco:
pep has 39 trophies... Ancelotti 25 trophies.... Pep is more decorated

Pep Guardiola is not the most decorated coach. For now he is 10 trophies away from the most decorated coach in history. Make a little research and respond to me.

Cheers.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by ElevationD: 9:17pm On Jun 06
Ucheosefoh:
He won more trophies than Ancelotti.

Yes, but there is another name with more trophies than Guardiola’s. Check.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Judolisco(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06
ElevationD:

Pep Guardiola is not the most decorated coach. For now he is 10 trophies away from the most decorated coach in history. Make a little research and respond to me.

Cheers.
I said more decorated than ancelotti... Next time read

Cheers.
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by ElevationD: 9:31pm On Jun 06
Judolisco:
I said more decorated than ancelotti... Next time read

Cheers.
I read that. You quoted my initial comment and I followed up with that. Even at that, who is the most decorated football manager?
Re: Joe Mazzulla Meets With Pep Guardiola Before 2024 NBA Finals by Judolisco(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06
ElevationD:

I read that. You quoted my initial comment and I followed up with that. Even at that, who is the most decorated football manager?
sir Alex with 49 trophies

Cristiano Ronaldo Score 2 Goals In Al Nassr's Win Vs Ahli / Super Falcons Fans Complain As Banyana Banyana Announce Friendly Against Sweden. / Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour