Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 (17459 Views)

Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 / Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by Elohe001: 11:30pm On Jun 06
From the river to the seas, Jesus Christ is King
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by unity004(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06
grin grin grin you just described ur life and that of ur terrorist parents but you miss that part of broken condom , when did ur terrorist father care for condom when he need to give birth to many suicide bombers like you and your siblings as soon as possible before taking his own life via suicide bomb. Send my regards to your entire suicide family
MrIcredible:

Oga slave
Product of a broken condom by a useless ugly old hag OLOSHO and drunkard fooI.
It'll never be well with you and your entire generations.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:23am On Jun 07
I am always disappointed in the casualty figures. Israel should do more, death to terrorists
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by Empiree: 4:08am On Jun 07
Krismas:
proximity is not why Britain lost America or France lost Vietnam. They were simply bested. Britain could not handle the guerrilla style of fighting from the Americans and though France was assisted by the south Vietnamese, the Viet congs proved to be more cunny.
this is how Israel will lose too. Israel will later be exhausted by resistance guerrilla warfare. I watched a very interesting American guy saying the truth as it is on Sabby Sabs.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by MrIcredible: 7:35am On Jun 07
unity004:
grin grin grin you just described ur life and that of ur terrorist parents but you miss that part of broken condom , when did ur terrorist father care for condom when he need to give birth to many suicide bombers like you and your siblings as soon as possible before taking his own life via suicide bomb. Send my regards to your entire suicide family
No
I just described your bio autography, you waste product.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by unity004(m): 8:42am On Jun 07
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin RIP in advance
MrIcredible:

No
I just described your bio autography, you waste product.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by Israelterrorist: 11:05am On Jun 07
dragunov:

I said board a plane and go there now. Don't make a noise here.
Kai stop quoting me, useless man.
Because you think you are in a faceless forum you think you can insult Muslim/Islam?
Daiska. You are cursed you don't know
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by KGBKremlin: 1:53pm On Jun 07
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crggq0jygq6o

May God punish anyone and his/her tribe who is supporting this evil 100x than what is happening in Gaza.

Amen.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by KGBKremlin: 1:54pm On Jun 07
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crggq0jygq6o

Isrealhell is going going and it will disappear just as it happening in the north and golani.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by dragunov: 2:24pm On Jun 07
Israelterrorist:

Kai stop quoting me, useless man.
Because you think you are in a faceless forum you think you can insult Muslim/Islam?
Daiska. You are cursed you don't know

I will continue to quote you as long as you are bereft of civility and sense. I have given you my name and address and I expect you to reciprocate since we really need to see each other physically to settle matters.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by dragunov: 2:29pm On Jun 07
Israelterrorist:

Useless retarded kaffir, your hate for Islam shall consume you soon, Mark my words your end is near

Stop ranting and board a plane, nigga.
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by Musauzor(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20
Luckysbab:

This would be the position when the military rain down terror on Aba.

There is no war on Aba, mugu
Re: Israeli Strike On UN Shelter In Gaza Kills At Least 27 by Musauzor(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20
Luckysbab:

This would be the position when the military rain down terror on Aba.

There is no war in Aba, mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation / "No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician / Tourist Trapped On Australian Island After Being Stalked By A Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.