Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

My God Is Not Done With You. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God Is Not Done With You. (644 Views)

Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God / CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS / Oh My God, Pastor Teaching A Female Church Member How To Give Doggy Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by NNTR: 8:47pm On Jun 09
Luke 9:54
And His disciples James and John having seen, said,
“Lord, will You [that] we may command fire to come down from Heaven,
and to consume them, as Elijah also did?”

Here we goat again

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09
Michael547:

Lol...common to explain a Bible verse, you dey call thunder. And you claim to have knowledge. Na wa oo.

Don't mind the clown!
He doesn't want to be mentioned but jumped into a thread and started mentioning people who never cared what he believes.
Is that not funny! cheesy

Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by Michael547(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Don't mind the clown!
He doesn't want to be mentioned but jumped into a thread and started mentioning people who never cared what he believes.
Is that not funny! cheesy
Very funny my brother😂😂.....he was not even the one I asked the question initially oo.
Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24am On Jun 10
Michael547:

Very funny my brother😂😂.....he was not even the one I asked the question initially oo.
Same here!
He wasn't the one i was chatting he just jumped into the discussion and now saying he doesn't want to be mentioned, abeg who called him in the first place? cheesy
Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by NNTR: 7:58am On Jun 10
Why dont you both go book a room in a motel, and go jack each other off there

Two indecisive grown up males scared of answering safe, gentle, harmless, inoffensive and not aggressive questions

Why would youse mention me, if you are not giving answers to the questions asked.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in knowing how YHWH aka Yahweh or even JEHOVAH isnt and never was God's true and personal name, then first provide your answers to the below questions.

Answering those questions, is my cue, to set the ball rolling with explanations

1. Extensively tell who and what you are (e.g. I am Joe Bloggs. I am a fictitious male specimen of a human being. I am one with an enquiry mind et cetera)
2. Whats your name?
3. Give a 5 sentences bio about yourself
4. Tell what YHWH aka Yahweh or even JEHOVAH means.

1. Pronounce or vocalise YHWH?
2a. What does 'Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh' mean?
2b. What does JEHOVAH mean?
3. What to your best understanding is God's true and personal name is
4. Where did Moses tell the Israelites what God's true and personal name is?
5. Where and when did Jesus incontrovertibly state what God's true and personal name is?

Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Jun 10
If you don't quote me i won't quote you so relax and enjoy yourself i have no business with you! wink

Re: My God Is Not Done With You. by NNTR: 11:48am On Jun 10
I am not into time wasters, which is what the other two joker fellas with their infantile games are.

I gratefully welcome post(s) and mention(s) from anyone who is interested in knowing how YHWH aka Yahweh or even JEHOVAH isnt and never was God's true and personal name, and fearlessly ready to provide their answers to the below questions.

Answering those questions, is my cue, to set the ball rolling with explanations

1. Extensively tell who and what you are (e.g. I am Joe Bloggs. I am a fictitious male specimen of a human being. I am one with an enquiry mind et cetera)
2. Whats your name?
3. Give a 5 sentences bio about yourself
4. Tell what YHWH aka Yahweh or even JEHOVAH means.

1. Pronounce or vocalise YHWH?
2a. What does 'Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh' mean?
2b. What does JEHOVAH mean?
3. What to your best understanding is God's true and personal name is
4. Where did Moses tell the Israelites what God's true and personal name is?
5. Where and when did Jesus incontrovertibly state what God's true and personal name is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Still Have A True Xtian Ladies In Our So Called Mordern World Of Today / Christians, Christianity And The Use Of Contraception / Doing Immoral Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.