Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Upholstery Makeovers: Transforming Old Furniture Into Luxurious Pieces - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Upholstery Makeovers: Transforming Old Furniture Into Luxurious Pieces (63 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upholstery Makeovers: Transforming Old Furniture Into Luxurious Pieces by Xenonnyy: 8:57am On Jun 06
Hi everyone! I'm in the process of redecorating my living room and I've stumbled upon some old furniture pieces that have sentimental value. I'm considering giving them a makeover to fit into my new theme. Does anyone have experience with upholstery makeovers? Any tips or recommendations for furniture restoration services that specialize in transforming old pieces into luxurious ones?
Re: Upholstery Makeovers: Transforming Old Furniture Into Luxurious Pieces by Bauntly: 9:14am On Jun 06
I totally understand the sentiment behind wanting to revamp old furniture. When it comes to transforming pieces into luxurious ones, I highly recommend Dr. Sofa for their exceptional furniture restoration services . They have a knack for breathing new life into old furniture, whether it's through reupholstering worn-out chairs or refinishing antique tables. I had them work on an outdated sofa of mine, and the end result was absolutely stunning. Plus, they offer services in various locations, so you can easily find them in your area. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the transformation they can achieve!

(1) (Reply)

Game On, Play Faster With Itel's Fasting Gaming Smartphone. The RS4 / Singer, Cruise Rapper Set To Tour The Country With His Debut Album ‘new Chapter’ / Nigeria Targets Power Sector Stability With Multi-faced Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.