Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now (710 Views)

Abia Workers Reject Online Verification / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Samonuigbo: 9:05am On Jun 06
*Only fools and brain dead praise singers will continue to justify New Abia government negligence of workers welfare by blaming previous administration as reason Otti has vehemently refused to pay subsidy removal Wage Award despite tens of billions he (Otti) receives monthly from the enhanced FAAC and JAAC allocations.

*REVENUE: 9-MONTHS UNDER OTTI’S GOVERNMENT:

■FAAC - N77.7 Billion
■JAAC- N52.1 Billion

●STATE MONTHLY WAGE BILL - N2Billion
●LOCAL GOVT. WAGE BILL - N2Billion
(Source of data Abia State government's website abiastate.gov.ng/annual-budgets/ and Federal ministry of finance website on FAAC shared to states)

*REVENUE: 9-MONTHS SAME PERIOD UNDER IKPEAZU'S ADMINISTRATION:

■FAAC- N20. 7Billion
■JAAC- N17.1Billion

●STATE MONTHLY WAGE BILL- N2.6Billion
●LOCAL GOVT. - N2.3Bllion.

(Data source: Abia State government official website)

*ANALYSIS (Facts are sacred): It can be clearly seen that while Mr. Otti receives more in FAAC and JAAC allocations; he pays lesser to both state and local government workers, WHEREAS, same period under Dr. Ikpeazu’s administration, Dr. Ikpeazu received lesser in FAAC and JAAC but paid higher to both state and local government workers.

CONCLUSION: It is an incontrovertible fact based on the above empirical data that Otti's wage bill dropped because over 15,000 poor Abia workers have been sacked under him and many nolonger receive salaries because of glitches in online verification which isn't any fault of theirs but are now tagged GHOST WORKERS.

POSER: How has inflation and devaluation of the naira affected Otti's administration's ability to perform when it pays lesser to workers but receives huge revenue from Federal government?.

*What is stopping Otti's government from paying monthly Wage Award to Abia workers?

*Abia workers are dying silently under the harsh economic climate while their Governor's office is topping nationwide government house chart, as number one in government house feeding.

*Abia workers are asked to wait for new a minimum wage to be adopted while other Governors who are spending less on feeding are paying their workers wage award and still waiting to impliment new minimum wage whenever it will be signed into law.

*What stops Otti from paying Wage Award while waiting for new minimum wage ?

*Abia workers current economic situation is like the case of Senator Adam Oshiomole's proverbial he-goat. When the owner is doing well, the he-goat is sacrificed for thanksgiving and when things are not going well the he-goat is sacrificed to appease the gods for this to improve.

Keeping it honest...

@ORACLE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Ozommadu: 9:14am On Jun 06
Lagos under bridge dweller...use this energy and better your life.

One can't be useless both offline and online

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:20am On Jun 06
Ogah why is you and your father's house against the prosperity of Abia state?

Tell your father to feed them!

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by helinues: 9:20am On Jun 06
Toh

Abia state is one of the states still paying N18k minimum wage

The new minimum wage was approved in 2019 if I am not mistaken, how many years gone pass now?
Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by hegelian: 9:29am On Jun 06
helinues:
Toh

The new minimum wage was approved in 2019 if I am not mistaken, how many years gone pass now?

then the govrnment of Abia state is a wicked government and deserves no praises...every good people of the country which are not part of shouldspeak with one against such evil and babarity..

I know this what you Helinues is always happy about.. you are happy that Abia citizen ar suffering as a result of their government wickedness.. your joy is too always see people suffer but you shall lose laslas

Enemy of the state number 1
Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by greenermodels: 9:41am On Jun 06
The two most attacked politicians online now is Peter Obi and Otti, many if not most states in Nigeria are yet to implement the #30,000 minimum wage so why pick on Otti alone? Why the photoshopped picture?

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Front0lane: 10:01am On Jun 06
Lagos State without waiting for new minimum wage as started paying above minimum wage with 35K which is aside an extra 30K for inflation etc

Your hate filled foolish soul do not praise Lagos but you want others to shut up about Abia n Anambra that can not pay 18k

greenermodels:
The two most attacked politicians online now is Peter Obi and Otti, many if not most states in Nigeria are yet to implement the #30,000 minimum wage so why pick on Otti alone? Why the photoshopped picture?
Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Pussycokie45: 10:03am On Jun 06
helinues:
Toh

Today looks like a good day to piss the living Jesus outta your gbegiri ass,

I'm watching you

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by kereman1: 10:10am On Jun 06
Ozommadu:

Lol, you even know the fallacy in your comment, southeasterns underbrigde dwellers in your wildest dream, go to festac town, satellite town, while your brothers dwell in the thickest slums of Lagos. All the face me I slap you houses in Lagos are owned by your kinsmen.

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Saintzykie: 10:13am On Jun 06
Ozommadu:

Best reply I've ever seen. "One can't be useless offline and online".

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Lindlady(f): 10:24am On Jun 06
helinues:
Toh

Do you want to earn the new minimum wage? Hurry up ok.

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Ozommadu: 11:33am On Jun 06
kereman1:

Lol, you even know the fallacy in your comment, southeasterns underbrigde dwellers in your wildest dream, go to festac town, satellite town, while your brothers dwell in the thickest slums of Lagos. All the face me I slap you houses in Lagos are owned by your kinsmen.

I agree, but you're also an under oshodi bridge dweller, you agree??

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:41am On Jun 06
Ozommadu:

U guys can never stay on the topic...its like a curse to u guys

The thread is about Abians but somehow, na Yoruba people dey your mind
Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Ozommadu: 11:55am On Jun 06
EmperorCaesar:

U guys can never stay on the topic...its like a curse to u guys

The thread is about Abians but somehow, na Yoruba people dey your mind

So according to you, Yoruba people are Lagos under bridge dwellers

I thought you have sense undecided
Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by raskymonojendor: 6:34am On Jun 07
When Otti doesn't even want to pay a meager 30k.

Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Mbanda(m): 8:02am On Jun 07
helinues:
Toh

I know you must be here. You couldn't avoid this thread the way you've been avoiding the other thread that said bandits killed 7 police men and four other persons in zamfara state.

Yeye hypocrite!
Re: Abia Workers Are Dying Of Starvation; This Is Their True Life Situation Now by Chinjo2: 8:02am On Jun 07
Nobody should put the blame on Oti. I am sure he will implement the new minimum wage once signed into law.
Ikpeazu was governor for 8 years and he refused to implement the 30k minimum wage. There was never a time I heard Abians protesting about their living condition.
Nobody should blame Alex Otti for just to discredit the good job he has been doing

Don’t Worsen Our Pains With Petrol Price Hike, Yoruba Elders Tell Tinubu / What Are The Criteria? / Police And Chrismas Protection Or Harrassment