Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? (388 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / E-money And My New Girl Friend Are The Secret Behind My New Found Cuteness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? by Meedass(m): 9:11am On Jun 06
Hello nairalanders…

I am making this post because deep down, I know there are people who genuinely want a partner but don’t just know where to find them!! So here is the deal..
I have this friend that’s over currently 51 yrs old, female, white or oyinbo to be exact, beautiful, smart and hardworking!! She is on the lookout for an African man between the ages of 50-56 ish, must be tall, 6ft at least.. if you know someone that fits the profile, or you have a relative or uncle , feel free to contact me on sourflame33@gmail.com or WhatsApp on 08073906122
Re: Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? by Crownwhale(m): 9:29am On Jun 06
Run oooo

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? by drnoel: 7:24pm On Jun 06
Meedass:
Hello nairalanders…

I am making this post because deep down, I know there are people who genuinely want a partner but don’t just know where to find them!! So here is the deal..
I have this friend that’s over currently 51 yrs old, female, white or oyinbo to be exact, beautiful, smart and hardworking!! She is on the lookout for an African man between the ages of 50-56 ish, must be tall, 6ft at least.. if you know someone that fits the profile, or you have a relative or uncle , feel free to contact me on sourflame33@gmail.com or WhatsApp on 08073906122

Kidnappers on the prall

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? by pansophist(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06
grin
Re: Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? by Mandela27: 8:57pm On Jun 06
U,u no get uncle?
Re: Looking For A Suitable Match For A Friend .. Are Any Of Your Uncles Single? by wizrose(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06
Meedass:
Hello nairalanders…

either you are a kidnapper or ritualist wish one of the above are you... abeg shift go marry the person to any off your relative or cousin or infact your village people

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Relationship Nuclear Weapon. / Job Vacancy For Ladies / Best Residential Cleaning Services Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.