Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) (150 Views)

Dangote Cement Spent ₦196 Billion On Fuel And Power In 2021 Due To Inflation / How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. / How To Make Over 500k Monthly! Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by turmacs(f): 9:33am On Jun 06
Please how much do you spend on fuel monthly to run your business and how many hours a day do you use your gen? I'm not talking about fuel for home generator, i mean at your shop or place of work and what type of business are you into? I'm trying to make an estimate because I'll be starting a business soon and i wanted to get an idea of how much i should be expecting to spend on fuel each month.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37am On Jun 06
lipsrsealed
Since I'm into transportation, I spend not less than 7k everyday on fuel..... Unlike before when fuel was sold at #180 per litre............
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:39am On Jun 06
Go to business section.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by turmacs(f): 9:46am On Jun 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Since I'm into transportation, I spend not less than 7k everyday on fuel..... Unlike before when fuel was sold at #180 per litre............
that's like 200k a month, omo.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Jun 06
turmacs:
that's like 200k a month, omo.
. I swear....

It's not easy .. imagine buying fuel of 7k only for you to work 8k in return....I always pity those people who are still balancing one way or the other..
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by Glimpsetv: 9:54am On Jun 06
turmacs:
Please how much do you spend on fuel monthly to run your business and how many hours a day do you use your gen? I'm not talking about fuel for home generator, i mean at your shop or place of work and what type of business are you into? I'm trying to make an estimate because I'll be starting a business soon and i wanted to get an idea of how much i should be expecting to spend on fuel each month.

Wonderful,you need to see this @ Nlfpmod:

https://www.nairaland.com/8116139/mc-baba-first-mute-rapper
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Monthly (business People) by Georgry(m): 10:19am On Jun 11
8k per day, but light Don come now, I've not bought fuel for generator for almost a month now.

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes In Land Fraud Schemes, Customers Share Terrible Experiences / We Will Soon Be Crossing Over To The 2nd Half Of The Year; Are You Achieving ? / How To Monetize Your Nairaland Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.