Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,886 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Moved My Business From SE To Lagos Because Of Insecurity – Cubana Chief Priest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Moved My Business From SE To Lagos Because Of Insecurity – Cubana Chief Priest (107 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Moved My Business From SE To Lagos Because Of Insecurity – Cubana Chief Priest by Bobby4090: 10:41am On Jun 06
‘I moved my business from South East to Lagos because of insecurity’ – Cubana Chief Priest

Businessman and socialite Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, has revealed that the insecurity in the Southeast forced him to relocate his business to Lagos State.

He disclosed this in a recent interview with BBC Igbo.

The socialite lamented that the fear of kidnapping and killing had driven away customers from the East, who previously visited home regularly.

He said: “There is widespread hunger in the South-East. It is our own community members who provide criminals with information.

“Our people began targeting the wealthy, so the wealthy stopped returning home during festivities. That’s why I moved to Lagos to conduct my business.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/05/i-moved-my-business-from-south-east-to-lagos-because-of-insecurity-cubana-chief-priest/
Re: I Moved My Business From SE To Lagos Because Of Insecurity – Cubana Chief Priest by thesicilian: 10:52am On Jun 06
South East is very impoverished, insecure and generally unsafe for healthy living. Most other regions are only a bit better, but still.
Re: I Moved My Business From SE To Lagos Because Of Insecurity – Cubana Chief Priest by Obiedun(m): 11:31am On Jun 06
Can you imagine? They will come here and be constituting nuisance

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Most People Are Stuck At Ground Zero / Barely Used 18" Industrial Fan / Which Profitable Businesses Is Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.