Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,860 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira (35702 Views)

Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ / Nigeria Vs Ghana In Germany? What Victor Boniface Did After Scoring / AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by vickydevoka(m): 9:38am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
It's probably his Karma. He may be deserving of the Suffering he is going through.
Cringey rubbish
If na woman way Dr say orange u no go mention this things, knowing fully well women are more evil and wicked than men

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by MissOpe(f): 9:39am On Jun 07
Bankowner:
The baba needs to go on one month vacation just eating and sleeping, all he has left are just skin and bones.

Baba, but 1.5 million no be money in present day Nigeria, I have 4 million in my account but feel like I don't have anything yet... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Treasure17(m): 9:40am On Jun 07
twentyk:
I still no trust that guy.

He fit give baba 100k
Another angle. I trust no one when it comes to money.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by seetomorrow: 9:40am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
It's probably his Karma. He may be deserving of the Suffering he is going through.
Cringey rubbish

Jesus Christ!! After reading your comments, I realize not everyone existing are human beings truly

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish

All this attention seeking mofos on Nairaland sef.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by 2shure: 9:48am On Jun 07
Good. 1.5m
He needs to buy recent tools.300k.
Buy phone of 40k wey be android
Upgrade small shop..100k
Buy clothes,food,dstv,small solar...400k.
The balance.use am take dey soft.drink beer.high

Begin charge better owoe for him services.
When he get small,rent better self con..comot trenches
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Pikahol(m): 9:49am On Jun 07
Kind hearted

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Lacash: 9:52am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish
If Karma is indeed dealing with him, God would not send him an helper. So stop saying what u don’t knw 👶👶
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by 0001Lagos: 9:53am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish
If I swear for you, e go catch you walahi

You're evil

Na people like you dey wickedly stop blessing from going to people

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by lamalang(m): 9:54am On Jun 07
This guy na the real village people.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Starhearts: 9:56am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code
Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Starhearts: 9:57am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish

It shall nt be well with ur generation's
Oloriburuku, omo ale jatijati
I blame ur mother dat want it raw

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Timagex(m): 10:01am On Jun 07
fuckJones:
why not position yourself to be the one helping people

I always do the little I can to help . But, I still need massive help.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Starhearts: 10:04am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish

U need mental health therapy
U have murdered peace.... Peace shall be far 4rm u, as from diz moments...
U will not end well in Life ...olosi omo ofo
Aye iya e ma baje ni....

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:05am On Jun 07
shaggy007:

Now that's another angle to look at.

He might have been a very wicked person and have been cursed.

Either way, it's good to help a soul.
You are the only one that's leaning toward sense and balance.
The remaining 36 people mentioning me, know nothing!

What the many average Nigerians have done, this level of 'suffering' this man is going through is small

2 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by efemena5050(m): 10:05am On Jun 07
sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
Cringey rubbish
No man is perfect bro...even u so maybe God want to show him mercy after his foolishness and wickedness after all these years....so rest...
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:08am On Jun 07
BarrElChapo:

Fvck off. Now that’s he’s gotten 1.5m I guess karma took a break
Karma is not all about Money.
Extreme suffering and lack for generations makes you think 1.5M is money.
If it's indeed Karma, he will still suffer for more, no escaping.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by shaggy007(m): 10:09am On Jun 07
sacajawea:

You are the only one that's leaning toward sense and balance.
The remaining 36 people mentioning me, know nothing!

What the many average Nigerians have done, this level of 'suffering' this man is going through is small

You keep forgetting that there are kids all over the cyberspace who don't think outside the box.

Ignore them.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by dododawa1: 10:11am On Jun 07
NIGERIANS

Have

Good

Heart

But

POlITICIANS changed all NIGERIANS orientation.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:12am On Jun 07
abidem4real:

You brain needs psychiatric examination. Talking of Karma, if it truly exists then virtually all men would be in problems because you never can tell the bad your immediate parents or your grandparents had done years back.
Besides, no one is holy before God. We are all enjoying undeserving grace from the Most High. Try to censor your brain before typing 🧏🧏🧏
Nope. That ain't Karma. Karma is on an individual basis. Your parents, grandparents etc. Are their own
With my understanding of Karma, except you are in one way sympathetic to your forebearers, it may touch you.
If your parents were evil, you maybe went against them fervently, then it won't touch you.
It will only come to you if you were in anyway sympathetic to them, Supported them, lax about it, complacent etc.

Every man faces the Universe one on one. No one inherits his forebearer's Sin.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:13am On Jun 07
astOorR:

Nairaland has successfully gone to the dogs.
Where’s humanity?
How did these bitter leaves join this our once beautiful, peaceful and humane platform?
Hahahahahaha!
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:14am On Jun 07
ugodson:

The same prayer you are praying for this old man, so shall it be for you, when someone wants to help you another will block it for you. Say Amen. Who are you if he has done wrong and God Almighty has forgiven him. Thank God say man no be God
Yes, let it be so. If I've been wicked to my Fellow man. The punishment should come according to the degree of sin.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:15am On Jun 07
femmygold:

If it is karma, help would not have come for him.
You sure? Okay, maybe.
But I've seen it happen severally. Evil people being pitied, many years later.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Calitoscassius(m): 10:15am On Jun 07
astOorR:

Nairaland has successfully gone to the dogs.
Where’s humanity?
How did these bitter leaves join this our once beautiful, peaceful and humane platform?
I could say the same about you, grin your comment sounds morronic.

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:15am On Jun 07
Sijo01:

If it's karma, no one will help him.
It's more complex than that.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:16am On Jun 07
Opmic:

You will reap yours too
Oh Yes. I will reap whatever I sow.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by Calitoscassius(m): 10:17am On Jun 07
ugodson:

The same prayer you are praying for this old man, so shall it be for you, when someone wants to help you another will block it for you. Say Amen. Who are you if he has done wrong and God Almighty has forgiven him. Thank God say man no be God
Total rubbish! hopeless people's prayer. grin
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:18am On Jun 07
Originalsly:

No doubt .... Karma is a bitch... but even if Karma brought him the suffering .... it is the same Karma that has ended it by dropping him this blessing and giving him the chance to put his life back on track.
1.5M naira is not a blessing.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by BIAFRAISASPIRIT: 10:18am On Jun 07
May God have mercy on you, pray also that in your faible days, there will be someone around to show you pity.

sacajawea:
Why help him??
Do you know his story?
It's probably his Karma. He may be (very most likely) deserving of the Suffering he is going through.
Cringey rubbish

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:19am On Jun 07
vickydevoka:

If na woman way Dr say orange u no go mention this things, knowing...
I don't understand what you are saying, rewrite your Sentence.
Re: Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira by sacajawea: 10:25am On Jun 07
brain001:
Has he not suffered enough even though whatever...
In future when you become a victim of extreme wickedness, you will change that statement you said;
"has he not suffered enough..., even though what he has done..."
Eternal suffering, very very deserving to many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enyimba FC Train At Their Renovated Stadium After Two Years (photos) / Ighalo Dressed-up His Daughter In Igbo Attire / Lyon Vs Barcelona: UEFA Women's Champions League Final (4 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.