Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,334 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please Help Me! I Was Diagnosed With A Mental Illness (anxiety Disorder, Ptsd) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me! I Was Diagnosed With A Mental Illness (anxiety Disorder, Ptsd) (152 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! I Was Diagnosed With A Mental Illness (anxiety Disorder, Ptsd) by Faytefabulous(f): 12:49pm On Jun 06
Somebody should tell me on how to get through this.
Re: Please Help Me! I Was Diagnosed With A Mental Illness (anxiety Disorder, Ptsd) by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:25pm On Jun 06
na lie you don't have it it's all in your head. don't let oyibo to come and decieve you, eat good, get enough sleep, gym, take some multivitamins, drink or smoke some cigar, have sex and you will be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Power Of Islamic Divine Healing From Sicknesses (for All) / Accidental Falls And Deaths Among Adults from age 65. / Jinja Herbal Extract Multi Stream Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.