Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Word For My Fellow Comrade In The Struggle Tsamari Fakuta Naiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word For My Fellow Comrade In The Struggle Tsamari Fakuta Naiwa (170 Views)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Ken Saro-Wiwa: 'Africa kills her Sun" - 26 years after, the struggle continues / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word For My Fellow Comrade In The Struggle Tsamari Fakuta Naiwa by Zibite(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06
In the spirit of comradeship I am compelled to write to you and I hope this meet you in good health. Before anything, you can personally attest that my respect and admiration for you knows no bounds and so I have no reservation for your person, choice or ideology. To buttress this, below is what I wrote on you on April 27, 2023 when Gov Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri and Rt Hon Speaker Bathiya Wesley emerged winners of 2023 gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections respectively:

" SALUTING Tsamari Naiwa Fakuta : THE GREATEST GRASSROOT MOBILIZER OF OUR TIME
His name is Tsamari Naiwa Fakuta . You may not like the way he do his things, but he is definitely one of the greatest grassroot mobilizers of our time and modern history. A go-getter who you must salute his doggedness displayed in the just concluded 2023 elections.
He is the Founder BATHIYA 5G NETWORK, a political pressure group that majorly mobilize the grassroot through educating and sensitizing the masses on good governance and representation.
Bathiya 5G Network is found in all settlements in Hong LG and diaspora. It has more than 50 registered groups and more than 35,000 active members. Fakuta is the total brain box behind this, driven by his passion for good governance and his unflinching loyalty to Hon Bathiya Wesley Member Representing Hong Constituency at the Adamawa State House of Assembly.
The grassroots are the ordinary people out there found in nook and cranny of our society. Usually they are regarded as inconsequential in politics and that is why you hear of Abuja connection, Cabals etc. Fakuta have another view on the grassroots politically. He thinks the grassroots should be the key decision makers since it is all about representing them. A bottom to up, rather than top to down kind of a thing. This thought, he have utilized various strategies from registering voters to simply encouraging political participation that will bring the change we so richly desire, which yielded fruit as evidenced in the votes Hong produced for PDP.
It is on this that I write to salute this unsung hero today. A reliable lieutenant and a strategist who only God can reward. Keep soaring higher and higher and higher Comrade!
Hyelazibite Kurwizi Welye writes from Wurodole, Hong."

Now, it was imperative that I draw your attention back to the above piece because it will serve as a basis for my writing now. Where, you deserved to be praised, I did and where I feel in the spirit of comradeship I should draw your attention I would.

So basically I will address three major issues in my writing: your dashed hope of becoming Council Chairman Hong LG and the power play, narcissistic smear campaign on the person of Speaker Adamawa State House of Assembly Rt Hon Bathiya Wesley, your supposed new allegiance and other sundry matters.

Your Dashed Hope of Becoming Council Chairman of Hong LG and the Power Play
It is my humble opinion that today you are among top five people in Hong who deserves to be the chairman of the local government. I think I have given enough reasons to back that above. In fact it is what prompted me to begin to do a piece on your achievement from time to time on this space. As usual, there are many who share this sentiment with me especially your apologists who believe in your cause.
You made your intention known to your boss Rt Hon Bathiya Wesley and inside sources revealed that he told you that it is his desire for your dream to come true and in fact if it is left to him alone, there's no problem but there are other Hong Stakeholders also to decide.
Don't forget this same Hong is where the Senator representing Adamawa Central and House Representative member Representing Hong/Gombi Federal Constituency among other stakeholders come from. Their interest must be sought after.
Later after consultation, your boss told you to drop your ambition for now as there is a direction stakeholders want to follow for many reasons given.
Everyone agrees that it was within his power to have told you to do so and you should obey especially as you were relying on him as his candidate. That is the genesis of everything- your disobedience to your boss. Thereafter you went on doing everything contrary to what you were told. He drew your attention, you refused and continued.
What baffles me till today is that, you have done everything for him including sacrifices to a point of almost taking a bullet for him. So why was this directive a hard thing for you to obey? Honestly I need an answer to this! This is your boss we are talking about. Ordinarily when he says stand up, you should stand, when he says sit down, you should sit. This is basics in politics of godfatherism.
Even you want that your orders to your subordinates are carried out to the fullest. Who doesn't want that? Did you wanted to set your boss against other stakeholders which there will be dare consequences? Or doesn't it matter to you? In this regard your boss was right and you wrong.
Then came your narcissistic smear campaign on the person of Speaker Adamawa State House of Assembly Rt Hon Bathiya Wesley.
The unprintable names with which you called your former boss and the insults you hurled on him because you fallout with him is rather unfortunate and condemnable. Haba! Where is your conscious! Where is your common decency and good morals. If you don't have any ounce of respect for him, what about the position he is occupying today? You could also be there tomorrow, do you want to be treated in that way?
Speaking on someone's personal life in public is very wrong especially with intent to malign him. Even God doesn't like that and there's consequences. Who are you to judge like you holy pass?
This is someone who have nothing but goodwill for you. In the past he helped you! His crime against you was telling you to step down for someone for now, something beyond his control. You put your ambition above norms, values and over anything and as you can't have it, let there be no peace. Come on! Things are not done that way. Please seek his genuine forgiveness and apologize.
Dr Emmanuel N Musa President and Founder Emnamu Foundation who you want to flaunt now as your new boss, until now that you have parted ways with your former boss, you loathed him and his Foundation with passion. There is no gainsaying that! Nobody manipulated you to do so. In fact you use to say Bathiya 5G is greater than Emnamu Foundation. I personally heard you say so.
You are only coming to know about Emnamu Foundation and it's good humanitarian work lately and that is because your selfish interest is at stake. We have been members since day one and greatly benefited. Personally, job was secured for my younger sister with NSCDC, her transport to Abuja was paid to and fro with accommodation and feeding provided for her and she was given recognition during documentation and training, thanks to Emnamu Foundation.
Again sometimes last year when flood ravaged some communities in Guyuk LG and I brought the cry to Emnamu Foundation, immediately I was provided with 200 bags of rice, 30 bags of beans, 30 bags of maize, mattresses and cartons of soap and blankets as relief materials which we distributed to affected communities. Till today we are still grateful! Why am I saying all these, because I am a member of Emnamu foundation and I know the smiles the foundation have put on millions of people's faces and I can't sit and watch you come and want to politicize what we do for your personal beef. Emnamu Foundation is above any selfish interest. Had you been allowed to run for the chairmanship by your former boss, would you have joined us in Emnamu Foundation?
You came and you are selling a narrative that Rt Hon Bathiya Wesley hates Dr Emmanuel N Musa for your personal gains. Can't you guys eat without causing confusion and chaos? Haba!
That's a fat lie! Where did Speaker said so? Speaker hold Dr in high esteem and supports anything he does. When my younger sister were training in Federal Secretariat, Speaker paid them a surprised visit, he told them( trainees Dr Emma got job for ) to always thank Dr and pray for him because job is something else in the country today and dashed them money. Does this person looks like the person who hates Dr Emma. We should stop creating war where there is no war. Let's live in peace and harmony.
Your treacherous tendencies will of course be mentioned to Dr Emma and in fact and we at Emnamu Foundation we will sanitize our house to rid off people who want to manipulate us and use us. We are non political humanitarian group and our president must be accorded that and not dragged into any unnecessary trivial selfish pursuit. He is a man of peace!
God bless Rt Hon Speaker Bathiya Wesley
God bless Dr Emmanuel N Musa
Long Emnamu Foundation
~Chief (Hon) Zibite Kurwizi Welye
(Sadaukin Kola)
5/6/2024

(1) (Reply)

Okupe Declares Tinubu The Best Presidential Candidate For 2023 / Group Demands Justice Over Forgery Scandal At CBN, Wants Odoh Ocheme Repatriated / Wizkid Enjoy Himself In Paris As Portable Accused Davido Of Ripping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.