Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

�MORTUARY'S SECRET � �PART 1� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / �MORTUARY'S SECRET � �PART 1� (323 Views)

Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

�MORTUARY'S SECRET � �PART 1� by sparknovels: 1:37pm On Jun 06
I diēd a few years ago, and my body was brought to the mortuary. I miraculously awoke to life, but guess what horrible thing they did to me...
HERE'S THE STORY:—
In 2006, I went on a solo expedition in a remote jungle in Sanoe County.
Unfortunately, my communication equipment malfunctioned, leaving my family and friends in a state of distress as they presumed I was d£ad.
Despite extensive search efforts, i remained undiscovered.
Days passed, and one stormy night, a group of local villagers stumbled upon my unconscious body.
Assuming i had perished, they solemnly carried me to the nearest town, where the mortuary awaited the arrival of my b0dy.
The mortician, accustomed to handling the deceased, began preparations for embalming my body the following day.
As the night fell and the mortuary grew quiet, something mysterious happened,
Unknowingly to everyone, my b0dy held onto a sliver of life.
I regained consciousness, disoriented and weak, i felt a thick cloth wrapped around me. It was the most heated moment of my life I've ever felt.
As i struggled and removed it from ontop of me. I woke and sat up but still felt total darkness. Probably because my eyes have been closed for days.
Still unable to recognise what was happening to me and where I was, I sat with my head bend.
After a moment, I managed to slowly regain my sight.
Immediately my eyes cleared off, though the light bulb in the room was deemed, fear surged through me as i realized my surroundings: the cold, sterile mortuary, filled with the scent of formaldehyde & dead bodies.
I was driven by instinct to seek sustenance. With trembling body I realized i was in the storage area where bodies awaited to be taken to the embalming room for preparation.
Horror washed over me as i realized the truth of the predicament i was in,—i was among the dēad, condemned to join their ranks.
I was hungry, horrified, tired and helpless.
It wasn't long when i heard approaching footsteps from outside, leading inside the room where the dēad bodies were stored as they awaited final removal to the morticians surgery room for embalming.
With fear and perplexity, i swiftly moved to the far corner of the room and lay down between two dēad bodies.
I nearly yelled for help as I remembered the mortuary's secret.
STORY PAUSED ⏸️
SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
"The SECRET of the morgue/mortuary is that no dead body is carried there and returned outside without being embalmed, even if the dead person wakes up as a result of being in coma and is mistaken for dead. This is because morticians will never let the public know what they do with dead bodies within the mortuary.
STORY CONTINUES ▶️
As i lay there, almost suff0cated by the smell of formaldehyde and dead bodies, my heart pumped wildly as two guys walked inside wearing surgery suits and masks and talking to one other.
They've come to pick up one d£ad body to take it to the embalming room. As they approached the location where my body had previously been laid, they paused for a moment, staring at the vacant space where my had been laid.
FIRST MORTICIAN:➡️ "But what happened here?" "I thought we had one dead body right here; why isn't it here?" One of them inquired of his friend in a concerned tone.
SECOND MORTICIAN:➡️ "I don't know, oo." Perhaps they took it to another operating room, such as room 2/3, for embalming. The other mortician responded, sounding uncertain about what he was assuming.
It was at that point that I realized there were more than two surgery rooms on this mortuary for embalming deceased bodies.
FIRST MORTICIAN:➡️ "Hmm..Let's take the other body next to that empty space, we will figure out later in which room they took it."
As they seized the body laying next to the place I had previously occupied, they took it outside into the next room, which was only separated by the wall of the room where I and the to-be embalmed d£ad bodies were.
Now, as I slowly and anxiously stood up, I managed my way to the door and tried opening it but it was tightly lock.
Now i crept closer to the wall dividing where they had just taken the body, placed my ear to the wall, and I could hear practically everything they were saying.
Now I listened to something that completely threw me off balance and made me lose hope of ever seeing the light....
To be continued...............
2k LIKES, 500 COMMENTS, 70 SHARES to unlock 🔑 the next episode 🥶
©️ Yùñg Tygä stories ✍️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=686SjixuXgA?si=3dX2uXmApdIT3oIO
Re: �MORTUARY'S SECRET � �PART 1� by Evolutionism: 2:16pm On Jun 06
Stories like this intrigues me.
Re: �MORTUARY'S SECRET � �PART 1� by Dozis: 3:14pm On Jun 06
Don't waste your time, part two is not found anywhere on the internet, the story has been circulating since 4 years ago and nobody has read the concluding part

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Fuel Is Causing Cancer In Nigeria – Aliko Dangote Raises Alarm / Should Nigerian Security Request For The Deportation Of Reno Omokiririri / Seun Okinbaloye Resumes Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.