Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Join The BWB Craze: Earn Early Rewards With The Mega Reward Pool - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join The BWB Craze: Earn Early Rewards With The Mega Reward Pool (93 Views)

Is It Possible To Replicate The Success Of Last Year's Launchpad With The BWB To / The New Titan Of Web3 Wallets: Discover Bwb's Unique Edge In The Ecosystem / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The BWB Craze: Earn Early Rewards With The Mega Reward Pool by Sesesparks: 3:34pm On Jun 06
It's a good day for those who participated in the BWB airdrop as the token just went live, reaching a high of 0.9999 and now ranging around the 0.5 region. This is really good, in my opinion, as it creates a base for accumulation and potential uptrend.

The party hasn't ended though; I just noticed there's a mega reward for Bitget users. Here's the deal: it's an opportunity to be part of the community, trade certain volumes on SPOT, and share in a juicy reward pool of $BWB. Here’s the Telegram link in case you want to consider: https:///Bitget_Announcements/10307.

I think this would be an excellent opportunity to earn some $BWB early, considering its promising utilities and functions within the Bitget wallet ecosystem.
Re: Join The BWB Craze: Earn Early Rewards With The Mega Reward Pool by MantheDude: 4:57pm On Jun 06
That will be good, because when I read through BWB and the plan of the exchange, all I could see is a second upcoming exchange token like BNB and the growth in the BGB token as well is something that we know BWB can ride on to make quick growth as well.

(1) (Reply)

The Egypt Cat - Memecoin Inspired By Ancient Egyptian Mythology / Unlock The Earning Potential Of Your Smartphone With Google Admob / Typing Of Project And Printing Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.