Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Verify Your Unclaimed Dividends And Call $a$a To Follow Up For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Verify Your Unclaimed Dividends And Call $a$a To Follow Up For You (84 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Verify If You Have Unclaimed Share Dividends And Follow This Process To Retriev. / Unclaimed Dividends: How To Get Them Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verify Your Unclaimed Dividends And Call $a$a To Follow Up For You by EyoMasquerade: 3:44pm On Jun 06
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,

My post today is to encourage anyone who suspects he/she might have STOCKS INVESTMENT and not know how to go about it.

Fact is, many years ago, your parents might have invested in stocks for you without you knowing. Or to those that invested and have lost all evidence of such investment, this is for you to search and claim your DIVIDENDS.

Search link: https://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

Once you search the directory and find your name, give me a ring to help you reactivate your CSCS Account to enable you claim your dividends, invest more, or sell off your stocks.

I DEY KAMPE FOR UNA

Call Barrister Sasamura on 07058584237.

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Guide To The 1943 Quarter (regular Strike) Value / What Is Grass Io An How To Get It / Road Dualization: Don't Demolish Our House, Things Are Hard, Woman Begs Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.