Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? (358 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Earn Millions Today Through The SKYFCHAIN ICO Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Obuda33(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06
Please, i want to know if i am the only person observing this

I made a transfer from Ecobank to First bank for some hours the money has not been credited but I have been debited.

A friend told me he transferred money from Ecobank to FCMB but still has not been credited but debited.

Someone sent from Opay to Fcmb still same.

Who is having same issues or what could the cause?
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06
I thought I was the only one in this. I initiated transfer from my Access to Opay (so I could use the Opay debit card) it's been pending for hours. It beats me what an average Nigerian has to go through on a daily.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Obuda33(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06
Pastoshizzy:
I thought I was the only one in this. I initiated transfer from my Access to Opay (so I could use the Opay debit card) it's been pending for hours. It beats me what an average Nigerian has to go through on a daily.

I don`t know what is wrong and nobody is saying anything. i have an emergency but no access to fund. i am just getting angry
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Natbrowny: 5:52pm On Jun 06
NIBSS instant payment is carrying out emergency system maintenance thats causing a delay in transfer to and from your account

Thats what appears as headline on every bank app u open.. I dont know about USSD though.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by missidy: 6:50pm On Jun 06
NIBBS is having issues. I was stranded today at the supermarket, I had to go back home to get my ATM card so that I could pay for my goods. Only same bank transfers are going through for now.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Superpack589: 9:51am On Jun 07
I made a transfer from Providus to Kuda and the person has not received the money since yesterday. This is such a reckless thing NIBSS is doing with the Nigerian economy. People were stranded yesterday. Many transactions have not still gone through till now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07
Obuda33:

I don`t know what is wrong and nobody is saying anything. i have an emergency but no access to fund. i am just getting angry
I had to transfer another money afterwards and it got stuck again. I share your feeling bro. It's a bleek weekend for my family and I. There's something wrong with Nigeria I swear down angry
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07
Natbrowny:
I dont know about USSD though.
Same.. I'm so so downcast.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Gagare1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07
Made transfer to two separate Wema bank accounts since yesterday, I was debited in both cases and the money is yet to be received on the other side. Transferred using First bank and Moniepoint respectively.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by DUNKA(m): 12:56am On Jun 08
Please what is the solution? All beneficiaries of transfers dine on the 6th of June 2024 complained that they did not receive the funds abd my bank has confirmed the transactions were successful
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 10:23am On Jun 09
Obuda33:
Please, i want to know if i am the only person observing this

I made a transfer from Ecobank to First bank for some hours the money has not been credited but I have been debited.

A friend told me he transferred money from Ecobank to FCMB but still has not been credited but debited.

Someone sent from Opay to Fcmb still same.

Who is having same issues or what could the cause?

Good morning I have the same issue. On Thursday I was sent money from Zenith bank, the sender was debited and he generated receipt. But I didn't get the money. On Friday I transferred money from my moniepoint to my Opay with receipt,it didn't drop in my Opay. Please if there's what you're doing to resolve the issue keep a brother informed. Thanks.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 10:26am On Jun 09
Pastoshizzy:
I had to transfer another money afterwards and it got stuck again. I share your feeling bro. It's a bleek weekend for my family and I. There's something wrong with Nigeria I swear down angry
I have two separate transfers that was made to me on Thursday and Friday in my Opay but I haven't seen any of them. Please if there's any way of resolving this issue that you come across please keep a brother informed. Thanks.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 10:32am On Jun 09
Natbrowny:
NIBSS instant payment is carrying out emergency system maintenance thats causing a delay in transfer to and from your account

Thats what appears as headline on every bank app u open.. I dont know about USSD though.

Please when will it be resolved. I have two transfers from Zenith and palmpay to my Opay, I haven't received any. This is since Thursday and Friday. Will it likely drop and when do you think they will drop. Thanks.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 10:34am On Jun 09
DUNKA:
Please what is the solution? All beneficiaries of transfers dine on the 6th of June 2024 complained that they did not receive the funds abd my bank has confirmed the transactions were successful

I have similar problems on the 6th and 7th. Transfers were made to my Opay but I didn't receive it. When will this issue be resolved please. Thanks.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Natbrowny: 10:35am On Jun 09
Onuimo1:

Please when will it be resolved. I have two transfers from Zenith and palmpay to my Opay, I haven't received any. This is since Thursday and Friday. Will it likely drop and when do you think they will drop. Thanks.

It will most likely be reversed back to sender. Some banks are up and running while some transactions have not been concluded., some transactions are grossly delayed. Its really annoying i must stay, upgrades like dis shudnt take more than 48 hours
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 11:33am On Jun 09
Natbrowny:

It will most likely be reversed back to sender. Some banks are up and running while some transactions have not been concluded., some transactions are grossly delayed. Its really annoying i must stay, upgrades like dis shudnt take more than 48 hours

It's very annoying. I never imagined it would happen. Would they send it back to the sender when it has already generated receipt?
Mine is since Thursday oo.
God Abeg..
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09
Natbrowny:

Thanks. It's very frustrating. When the sender generated receipt of the transfer, will it still be reversed to them. This situation is very frustrating.
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09
Onuimo1:

I have two separate transfers that was made to me on Thursday and Friday in my Opay but I haven't seen any of them. Please if there's any way of resolving this issue that you come across please keep a brother informed. Thanks.
I already sent emails to their customer resolver units. Your best bet is this link https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Contacts/Complaints/
It's the CBN ombudsman in resolving such complaints.
I remember that helped me once.
I never get their time now..
Re: What Is Happening? Have You Received Any Money Today Through Transfer? by Onuimo1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09
Pastoshizzy:
I already sent emails to their customer resolver units. Your best bet is this link https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Contacts/Complaints/
It's the CBN ombudsman in resolving such complaints.
I remember that helped me once.
I never get their time now..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Really Cool Website / Natural Gas Steam Boiler In Heating Season / Publishing 'slash'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.