Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Where Did God Come From? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did God Come From? (151 Views)

Where Did God Come From? / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did God Come From? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06
I have always asked this question deep down in me, "where did God come from"? This question might seem simple but, I'm not the type swayed by the abrahmic tripatrite narrative of a 'probable' Most high.
After all, their inspired writers are long dead and I'm free to observe what consciousness and the bearer might be.

I believe in the existence of a Supreme Force who coordinates both Chaos and Union. I also must say he is a good mathematician. Have you ever had to think about a Digital Clock and the way the figures keep revoicing?
What I mean by figures revoicing is, the tick tock sounds of time and how the whole world goes through day and night event, over and over again. But time seems to stay the same.

This makes me wonder where is God from. is he from numbers, digits, or God is time? When you take the time to study the universe, it's easy to say God is certainly not out there in the skies. Definitely, earth is probably some sort of an advanced computer or something like that.

God is not out there in the skies, so where did God come from?
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Hollybratt(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06
From Pluto cheesy
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Jashub: 6:47pm On Jun 06
Why must God come from something ...?
Re: Where Did God Come From? by budaatum: 6:57pm On Jun 06
Where Did God Come From?

Gods come from the amazing ingenuity of the human mind, and shows how creative we can be.
Re: Where Did God Come From? by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06
U want to take time to study time?

Take ur time then

No time
Re: Where Did God Come From? by Everyday247: 7:09pm On Jun 06
No one knows. God was already here when we arrived. undecided
Re: Where Did God Come From? by MightySparrow: 11:01pm On Jun 06
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always asked this question deep down in me, "where did God come from"? This question might seem simple but, I'm not the type swayed by the abrahmic tripatrite narrative of a 'probable' Most high.
After all, their inspired writers are long dead and I'm free to observe what consciousness and the bearer might be.

I believe in the existence of a Supreme Force who coordinates both Chaos and Union. I also must say he is a good mathematician. Have you ever had to think about a Digital Clock and the way the figures keep revoicing?
What I mean by figures revoicing is, the tick tock sounds of time and how the whole world goes through day and night event, over and over again. But time seems to stay the same.

This makes me wonder where is God from. is he from numbers, digits, or God is time? When you take the time to study the universe, it's easy to say God is certainly not out their in the skies. Definitely, earth is probably some sort of an advanced computer or something like that.

God is not out there in the skies, so where did God from?

Good question.

Time itself is an illusion.
We don't understand what time is.
Maybe God is outside time.

So He must have come from outside time.
At subatomic level, the building blocks of all things, energy is all there is.
The energy created time and space.
God must have come beyond time and space.

God is just playing games with us.

Ẹni tí o fi ojú ara rẹ kan nitori arifin ọmọ aráyé.

If you don't get it, forget about it.grin
Re: Where Did God Come From? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07
Jashub:
Why must God come from something ...?

I am not saying "God must come from something".
The idea that God must come from "something" is based on humans perception /expectation of "Physical Nature of Things(PNT)". Humans believe more in the physical, but the secrets of the world are encoded in things that aren't easily seen or physically observed.

(1) (Reply)

The Word For The Saints! / The 2nd Half Of The Year 2019 Will Be Far Better For You. / The Gospel In A Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.