Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,381 members, 7,964,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume (44296 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Approves N100000 As Christmas Bonus For Civil Servants / Benue Gov, Alia Addresses Supporters Amid Rumoured Rift With SGF, Akume / Minimum Wage: I Never Mentioned Any Figure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by olandan: 7:30pm On Jun 06
What are you doing with four drivers? You are part of Nigeria problems sir

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by bdon12: 7:31pm On Jun 06
Then reduce den to 2bastard
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by dfrost: 7:33pm On Jun 06
brutal1:
Alex Otti is still paying the old minumum wage. He is yet to even start paying the 30k so what should he do now?

He should figure it out asap. He's the gaffer of the state.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by osazsky(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06
Beremx:
You go no choice to pay them Sir. Imagine a whole SGF paying his driver 30k?

Nonsense and four drivers
if I am the driver,once I observe he is not on seat belt I will quickly put on mine and get involved in a fatal accident..they guy deserves the afterlife

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by GARBOFRANK: 7:34pm On Jun 06
It's obvious that our leaders were sent by God or Devil to punish us. Just imagine a salary ratio of 1,000,000 : 1 in the case of political office holder to civil servants respectively in Nigeria . The good news is that all the masses' wealth in your hands will go for nursing pains n sickness and partly return back to the oppressed pocket.
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by wirinet(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_T8wfDVWNU

I can't afford to pay my driver N100000 per month, because they are four, where is the money? - SGF Akume

The former Benue State Governor was addressing the National Executive Council of the Christian Association of Nigeria.

Silent issues to punder;
1. So how much do you pay your drivers? The average drivers salary in Lagos is N80,000 as of today.

2. Why do you need 4 drivers? I will understand 2 drivers - 1 main and 1 backup, buy why 4?

3. How many cars do you have and the value of these cars. How come you could afford to buy 4 cars worth a minimum of N30 million each ( bullet proof starts from N200 million) but can't afford to pay your driver N1.2 per year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by ejieddy: 7:35pm On Jun 06
You have hands sir, you have eyes and legs. Please drive yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06
You lie oooo
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by steeltrust: 7:35pm On Jun 06
But you can pay for your children school fees, accommodation and feeding abroad running into thousands of dollars monthly, year in and year out. Nigeria leaders are jus Wicked

I saw where one Yeye fowl say 90billion as been allocated for this year nonsense hajj

Indeed there was a country
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by senator3636(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06
And why using 4 drivers? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by mcdokwe(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06
Why do you need four drivers

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by 0001Lagos: 7:37pm On Jun 06
Only God will deliver Nigerians from this idiots in corridors of power

NLC should shut down this country indefinitely right about now please
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by osazsky(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06
If only u get 4 drivers I just they imagine the number of cars wey this clown go get
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by millhouse: 7:38pm On Jun 06
If his child is given a job of N100,000 will he tell his child to take this job or reject it ?
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by blowjohn(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06
Never ever heard anymore having up to 4 drivers before.
Sounds somehow to me.

Like 4 drivers?

Do they have their off days or are are accustomed to the different vehicles u have?
Why 4?

If ur broke, why have 4 drivers?
This man is clearly not telling us something.
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Ubanz: 7:40pm On Jun 06
But you can afford to pay millions to yourself.
What are you doing with 4 drivers by the way?

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06
steeltrust:
But you can pay for your children school fees, accommodation and feeding abroad running into thousands of dollars monthly, year in and year out. Nigeria leaders are jus Wicked

I saw where one Yeye fowl say 90billion as been allocated for this year nonsense hajj

Indeed there was a country
u have not heard d latest o..over 800b was spent to revive the old national anthem

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Goalnaldo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06
Make him drive himself ke? Wetin go happen to him steeze? grin
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by casualobserver: 7:41pm On Jun 06
This is exactly what I have been saying.

1) many people have jobs only because wages are low, if they rise they will lose their jobs. It is one thing for government to pay it is another for individuals, small businesses and even large companies in the private sector to pay.

2) salaries are low because several people do the job of one person. Our productivity is very low. If one person did the job well as he is supposed to do, a man wouldn’t need 4 drivers and his only driverwould earn the wages that he is currently sharing with 4 people. A man does not need 4 drivers. I don’t care who you are. Worst case he employs 2 instead of 4 and doubles both their salaries as it should be.

I have said it many times in the last few days the problem of wages I. Nigeria is a problem of lack of productivity where it takes 2,3,4,5,6 people to do the job of 1 person. I have said it also that when all is said and done many people will lose their jobs and they will realize Labour wasn’t fighting for them.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by hegelian: 7:41pm On Jun 06
helinues:
Toh

Are your driver's under the labour union?
You see yourself?? U must stylishly show your disdain for the poor.. Its in you.. You get rection whenever you sight the suffering of people... So because his domestic staff are not under any union then he must or shouldn't Pau them minim wage.. Instead of you to speak truth about the sgf wickedness for even thinking such, you are passing the buck at the feet of the innocent poor drivers...
You are evil, devil incarnate and serious serious risk..

Like I always say you are the number 1 enemy of the people of this country..
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Truthsandtrusts: 7:41pm On Jun 06
fergie001:

I can't afford to pay my driver N100000 per month, because they are four, where is the money? - SGF Akume

The former Benue State Governor was addressing the National Executive Council of the Christian Association of Nigeria.

Wicked and greedy people
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by zudozz: 7:41pm On Jun 06
fergie001:

What does he need 4 drivers for?

What kind of nansense country is this?

He even has d effrontery to say such thing!

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by AmericanIdiot(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06
hegelian:

why should only you have four drivers
where is it done anywhere in the world that only you will have 4 drivers if you are not wicked..
how many people have domestic staff in advanced countries with working laws?? most people manage their own chores or struggle to pay their one domestic staff because they must pay him minimum wage...
How many nigerians that have domestice staff in nigeria relocated and still employ the service of domestic staff in usa, uk or canada...we exploit people here and still be chesting it..... if you cant pay your domestic staff minum wage, do it yourself...create only mess you can manage yourself

What is the bastard doing with 4 drivers abeg?
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06
Lol. Like say na you dey pay them directly.

Clown.
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Folzye(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06
He can't afford to pay 4 drivers, but can afford 4 cars grin
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Elidrisy20: 7:44pm On Jun 06
Mad man, na by force you most get 4 drivers?
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Oluwademilade: 7:44pm On Jun 06
What are you doing with four drivers?
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by biyams83(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06
He is very stupid by saying this, greedy human being
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Arostar2023: 7:45pm On Jun 06
Localemperor:
What is he using four drivers for? Na only him them dey driver? More clarification needed....

These are full-time drivers ohhh. I can't imagine a public servant or anyone else in Canada or other advanced countries having such. Such frivolities. Now see how stingy these people are, you get paid millions and yet can't afford to pay your personal workers reasonable wages.
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by Ten06(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06
What is only you doing with 4 drivers? Can you enter 2 cars at the same time?
Does the prime minister of UK have 4 drivers?
These are the things making the country to lag behind in everything

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by drmuchin: 7:46pm On Jun 06
This man is a goat
Re: Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume by engrchykae(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06
I blame ourselves.
If we had started killing politicians,we wouldn't be hearing this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.