Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,550 members, 7,972,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

Girls Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Sha (1403 Views)

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! / Some Girls Sha / Some Girls Sha Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Sha by Emeka511(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06
Good evening beautiful people of NL.

I just want to make this short...
I saw this girl very close to my office but bfr I tried stopping her one guy came out from no where to meet her and I think they're colleagues at work so I free her that day.

The next time I saw her I no dull am so I walked to her and we exchanged contacts and we started vibing along... It wasn't up to 2 days first billing came we just laughed over that and that one go I no send money...

The next day again which was yesterday another one came again with a long story of 4k billing. Just to make her happy I told her to send aza and I sent her urgent 2k ND asked her not to pay me back cos that was her promise but I know say that one na format too...
What marvels me more is that this girl look so classy with very large hips and we hv not even talked for up to 1 week but 2 billing don show already... Today she started telling me she likes me and all... Omo me no too trust this her like ooo cos e be like say this one na money babe...

NB: the money is not the problem but how sudden mmm
Re: Girls Sha by dkidd: 7:11pm On Jun 06
Lol she says she likes u abi? Oya u tell her u will swallow grenade for her... She dey learn work. I done jam that type before.. Crazy thing is she was engaged to be married to someone soon. She cry for sub i shock am. This babe use her money from mainland come tender kuntus for me for days lol... Just get ur condoms ready cos she go want dey drop kuntus from time to time based on girlfriend treatment. If u like go mumu dey reason her love. Just dey collect ur ROI grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls Sha by budaatum: 7:12pm On Jun 06
Emeka511:
What marvels me more is that this girl look so classy with very large hips..

You saw big cow in the abattoir and put knife to it thinking it got fat on drinking only water, it seems.

Guess you'd learn how much it cost to feed it eventually .

5 Likes

Re: Girls Sha by Emeka511(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06
Today we got talking again on Whatsapp and I was like let's link up this Sunday at my place or anywhere around my place and she was nooooo she can't come to my place let's sit out first maybe next time 🤣
Re: Girls Sha by Silentgroper(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06
dkidd:
Lol she says she likes u abi? Oya u tell her u will swallow grenade for her... She dey learn work. I done jam that type before.. Crazy thing is she was engaged to be married to someone soon. She cry for sub i shock am. This babe use her money from mainland come tender kuntus for me for days lol... Just get ur condoms ready cos she go want dey drop kuntus from time to time based on girlfriend treatment. If u like go mumu dey reason her love. Just dey collect ur ROI grin
I don't usually say this but

AJE!! YOU DEY MOTIVATE ME... grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:44pm On Jun 06
kids nowdays nothing else they know only girl, girl kee u dia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Sha by Emeka511(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06
Bintabisiriyu2:
kids nowdays nothing else they know only girl, girl kee u dia
don't be pained dear... If u do like her stop it.
Re: Girls Sha by Auxtan(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06
Emeka the ATM boy grin
The simple man.

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha by Sonnobax15(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha by superCleanworks(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06
Emeka511:

What marvels me more is that this girl look so classy with very large hips and we hv not even talked for up to 1 week but 2 billing don show already...

Nothing special here. Just the way being a fine boy with big preek is not directly proportional to having money, that is the same way with females.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Sha by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jun 06
Emeka511:

I saw this girl very close to my office but bfr I tried stopping her one guy came out from no where to meet her and I think they're colleagues at work so I free her that day.

The next time I saw her I no dull am so I walked to her and we exchanged contacts and we started vibing along... It wasn't up to 2 days first billing came we just laughed over that and that one go I no send money...

The next day again which was yesterday another one came again with a long story of 4k billing. Just to make her happy I told her to send aza and I sent her urgent 2k ND asked her not to pay me back cos that was her promise but I know say that one na format too...
What marvels me more is that this girl look so classy with very large hips and we hv not even talked for up to 1 week but 2 billing don show already... Today she started telling me she likes me and all... Omo me no too trust this her like ooo cos e be like say this one na money babe...

angry
Re: Girls Sha by MrCork: 10:35pm On Jun 06
Emeka511:

ok...so u angry becuzz u pay 4k to olosho & she demanding extra 2k from u....corrrrrrrect??....are u ok or are u really really ok sir??((((no ooofense))). angry
Re: Girls Sha by abba190: 10:54pm On Jun 06
MrCork:

ok...so u angry becuzz u pay 4k to olosho & she demanding extra 2k from u....corrrrrrrect??....are u ok or are u really really ok sir??((((no ooofense))). angry
mrcock u think u are being funny but in reality u are displaying ur mental illness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha by MrCork: 11:13pm On Jun 06
abba190:
mrcock u think u are being funny but in reality u are displaying ur mental illness

ashawopikin, ,,bro Stop derailing the thread please!!! undecided
Re: Girls Sha by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:19am On Jun 07
Emeka511
don't be pained dear... If u do like her stop it.

Omi

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha by Emeka511(m): 6:57am On Jun 07
Learn to read and understand... How u take de pass exam sef 😂
MrCork:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha by Emeka511(m): 6:59am On Jun 07
Really mental illness 🤣
abba190:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha by MrCork: 7:40am On Jun 07
Emeka511:
Learn to read and understand... How u take de pass exam sef 😂

U never beeento london yet u talkin to a Londoner
like am on yor level. U beeento london? do u no queen's English? U thing we spek pigeon English here in London?
So comme back to me when u reach London..pshc!!(no oofencsece) undecided
Re: Girls Sha by dreamwords: 11:29am On Jun 07
nack her first, before sending money
Re: Girls Sha by wizrose(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07
IF you like no use your brain. the girl go help you use your brain for you and leave you broke and japa to another maga you self imagine dating her and another guy came to ask for her number she will still do the same thing again and give the guy her number and started demanding for money too before you no it she will open her leg for the pay all that kind girls day cheap grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Answer Needed / Calling My Girl / For Ladies' Comments And Men's Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.