Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,654 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) (39213 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized / Tijani Babangida Marries Maryam Waziri (Photos) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by MatrixReloaded: 8:18pm On Jun 06
Good gesture
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 8:18pm On Jun 06
grin grin grin grin Nor KILL anybody oo.Allow them to show,entertain us/display their latest atilogwu 🕺 step
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

If you quote me wrongly you will die💯

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:18pm On Jun 06
raskymonojendor:

😂

Alhaji Bitter Giringori Hero Beer Obituary. I greet you ooooo. We go meet for next Hajj, that is if Ogun never kee you before then

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Sultanofpiglets: 8:19pm On Jun 06
NFF didn't visit him..
Sport Ministry didn't visit him..

No condolences from his Government

Na IGBO man travel with him own money go visit am..

Abeg GOD give us BIAFRA so that NIGERIANs can live in pieces

The hate in that country is toxic.. Tufiakwa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by anonimi: 8:19pm On Jun 06
raskymonojendor:

😂

Yes daddy of religious war is labouring in vain to deceive himself and his headless mob of ObiDense followers, with his useless eye service.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by mikywonder(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

Agbado okpo
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:20pm On Jun 06
Sultanofpiglets:
NFF didn't visit him..
Sport Ministry didn't visit him..

No condolences from his Government

Na IGBO man travel with him own money go visit am..

Abeg GOD give us BIAFRA so that NIGERIANs can live in pieces

The hate in that country is toxic.. Tufiakwa cheesy

We are not stopping you from having your Biafra. Biafra can exist anywhere in the world, but there will never ever be an independent drug trafficking and baby manufacturing nation in West Africa. If you want an independent state, go and negotiate with Mexico or Columbia to give you part of their land and move your people there to continue your trade with fellow international drug trafficking nations

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by domDva(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06
Can you at least do eye service too, show compassion, let us call it eye service but show that you are a human, visit one person in need abi your 30k APC allowance cannot even buy a cup of garri anymore, maybe na you need that visit sef.

Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Okechinwadike: 8:23pm On Jun 06
Oblongata:
He suddenly cares! Dey mumu...
get accident and see if he will not visit you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by SKYBIRD247(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

Chai, dis one pain an wella, go hug transformers. Ode!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

he pain helinius reach bone. Sorry you hear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by ClearFlair: 8:24pm On Jun 06
Peter Obi is super active. Full of energy, empathetic and intelligent. Exactly the type of man Nigeria needs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 8:25pm On Jun 06
It's obvious that some miscreants here have not taken their Obi Bitters. The BATeria seems to have eaten deep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by iykechas2002: 8:25pm On Jun 06
When other countries are celebrating breakthrough in technology, our leaders are the commissioning road. What am achievement in the century. Clueless government.

Those that voted Tinubu, I am happy you are enjoying the renewed HOPE of suffering and wailing. More is coming.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 8:26pm On Jun 06
HonNL:
The former Ajax Superstar was involved in a ghastly accident that claimed the lives of his son and younger brother

Peter Obi
Humanity first!! Commendable dispositions by Mr Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by mukshin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06
DMerciful:
You hate Obi die even when he did not do anything to you

His followers like you did worst in insults on NL

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

I understand you can never feel what you don’t have
A child that was trained with lack of love will only grow up to know Hate and bitterness...

Tinubu lacks empathy and sympathy for the people of Nigeria and that's is why looks very very strange to when someone else is displaying such...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Niok: 8:27pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

na your pikin mama papa siblings
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by PUNANI01: 8:27pm On Jun 06
This one na condolence president of the Zoo. When Biafra comes he will have no share in it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by coolest01(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06
Eye service man.

"Believeintruth", Your daily Obidient target of being in the news at least twice a day has been achieved.

This will help you sleep well today as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by gift2xl: 8:29pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

Hope you're not commenting from the prison yard.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 8:29pm On Jun 06
HonNL:
The former Ajax Superstar was involved in a ghastly accident that claimed the lives of his son and younger brother

Peter Obi

.Lol, continue dey play some mumu your local

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06
Vinal34:
He is a good man though

By their fruit, ye shall know them. You can't hide the scent of a good perfume. That's what Peter Obi is. The wicked people in Nigeria see him or hear about him and tremble, just like Lucifer trembles at the mention of Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:31pm On Jun 06
SKYBIRD247:

Chai, dis one pain wella
the thing pain am well well
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by iykechas2002: 8:31pm On Jun 06
The good thing is that if you like insult Obi he is far better than your whole generation.

He is showing love to even the common man on the street and bring hope to them ( not renewed hope).

The more you insult him, the more he gets popular and closer to being the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

Na thunder go break your teeth complete,na why you go dey buy one paint wey bn dey sell for 500 naira for 4500 today.
Na your stupiiidity turn Garri to Gold wey dey save even the common man

Ewu ndi Aboki
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06
Before nko...una na yeye people. The insults on you guys is justified
mukshin:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 8:33pm On Jun 06
Are u proud of ur father?
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06
Hhhhhh
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Jun 06
mukshin:

they have not done half of what you poeple did to GEJ in 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 8:34pm On Jun 06
HonNL:

Peter Obi

After they win election finish normal business as usual,they won't care no more fu CK your fake political love

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Tijani Babangida (Photos) by Okechinwadike: 8:34pm On Jun 06
Acekidc4:
🙄 Eye Service
Gallivanting Failure.

try and get accident see if he will not come to visit you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maradona: Matuidi’s Stamp Worse Than Suarez Bite / Ighalo, Omeruo, Ideye Relax In A Pool In Abuja Ahead Of Algeria Clash... Photo / EPL Referee Anthony Taylor Is DEMOTED To The Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.