Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This (909 Views)

Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M / Why You Should Not Travel To Northern Cyprus! / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by StudyAbroadx(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06
In this present economy ?
With the help current exchange rate?
How is it even possible to japa from Nigeria with a budget of 6m naira ?
To a Schengen country ?

Everyday the dollar keeps rising. It becomes more difficult to travel abroad.
Even if I have the money, how do I find reliable agency that can help me through without me breaking my bank.

Well I bring you good news today.!!!

Have you heard of a southeastern Europe country, which is the oldest country in Europe.

The country that we are taking about is BULGARIA.

You can study in Bulgaria for a very low and affordable fee. Bulgaria is a very welcoming and beautiful country

Benefits of studying in Bulgaria
1. Great higher education in Bulgaria
2. Small country, Big opportunities
3. programs taught in English
4. Low expenses in Bulgaria
5. Low tuition fees in Bulgaria
6. Lower entry requirements at Bulgarian universities
7. Internationally recognized Diploma
And lots more…

Bulgaria is a fruitful land of opportunity that has not been tapped.

And with a budget of 6m you should be on the flight to Bulgaria.
The admission process is very fast and seamless.

We at Elite Study Abroad have helped a lot of our students find their academical pathways.
And you can be the next!!

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and send us a dm to start your application process. So you can join the September intake.

Re: Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06
the lie you tell foolish people...
- Bulgarians that are running to the western countries of Europe, its that same Bulgaria that you claim is a great country to move to?
- how much is flight ticket to Bulgaria sef, let alone tuition and daily life money? that 6m Naira will not even last 30days (before you start dancing on the streets of Sofia begging for money to chop)...

as for you claiming that there are great working opportunities there, as much as they just joined Schenghen, these are still difficult places to live/work at.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by solex75(m): 2:12am On Jun 07
MrBrownJay1:
- Bulgarians that are running to the western countries of Europe, its that same Bulgaria that you claim is a great country to move to?
- how much is flight ticket to Bulgaria sef, let alone tuition and daily life money? that 6m Naira will not even last 30days (before you start dancing on the streets of Sofia begging for money to chop)...

as for you claiming that there are great working opportunities there, as much as they just joined Schenghen, these are still difficult places to live/work at.

Don't mind the scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by Seunpapa65: 11:25am On Jun 07
MrBrownJay1:

U no go even see food chop oo 😂🤣

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by eteebanky1: 1:00pm On Jun 07
You no go see better food chop op

Omo werey scammer

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by TYCO77: 2:34pm On Jun 07
[color=#000099][/color]
solex75:

Don't mind the scammer.

One of the poorest countries in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Travel To A Schengen Country On A Budget Of 6m Naira With This by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07
From frypan to FIRE 🔥

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can U Help Me Plz? / Any Carriable Soul Here In Fct? / Everybody Show Your Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.