Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Dr Emeka Esogbue And I - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dr Emeka Esogbue And I (152 Views)

A Welcome Address By Dr. Emeka Esogbue, Chairman, Bot, Anioma Watch / Igwe Ben Izuchukwu Emeka To Sue Sahara Reporters For Dent On Reputation / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Emeka Esogbue And I by Peppermaster(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06
DR EMEKA ESOGBUE AND I

Dr Emeka Esogbue aka Pen Master, Author, Historian, Media Consultant & Strategist, Art Afficionado and a community leader pursues whatever he believes in, with highest level of commitment.

We have been relating for many years until we met at a book launch in Lagos on April 15th, 2017. The book: "The Story History of Ubulu Kingdom" was written by Esther Wright. Before we met, he had known ourselves due to reasons I may attribute to our Mutual Intelligibility.

We did not meet again but we relate everyday. The next place we would have met again would have been at the inaugural lecture organised by Anioma Watch Social Association where I gave a lecture on the topic: "Preservation of Anioma Ancestral Heritage: A Fresh Look at the Indiscriminate Sale of Land" . No thanks for his flight cancelation that day.

The Ibusa born writer and publisher is blessed with a very strong native intelligence. Added to the native intelligence is his writing prowess. Native intelligence, writing process and a robust background in History. What do you expect? Excellence. .

I am not surprised at the number of books Emeka has written because I know he will write more. .

Again, during Anioma engagements, most of the discourse are usually centered on History and this particular subject is seen as the weeping child. With the likes of Emeka, Anioma History has stopped weeping and is just beginning to smile.

Emeka took our culture to an enviable height. He is a seasoned and experienced journalist who understands the workings of the media industry and what culture and tradition mean.

Out of his crowded schedules, I run to him to get insights and he is always able to attend to me.

Being an author and a prolific writer, both of us have similar products to sell.

To a brother who is very liberal with a secular conscience, he is an awesome personality with impeccable manners; he is helpful than he realises.

I appreciate you nwenne.

Anthony Awunor, ace Nigerian Journalist, is a multi-award winner including "Best Aviation Writer of Year."

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Legend Of Queen Nandi / Form 16 Filing In Chennai / The Grand Canyon (song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.