Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,483 members, 7,978,582 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay (13947 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by obayendo1010(m): 9:29am On Jun 07
gistray:
See the way they're yabbing and finishing Nigerians online with our rickety dilapidated rusty shameful 1780 infrastructure.

I swear I'm ashamed of being a citizen of this sh!thole.

Nigeria is literally the most mocked black nation on earth... Everything bad, evil, non pleasant and wicked exist here.

Minus Fire I think you don't need to visit hell to experience torture if you live in Nigeria
Chettap
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by spiSeyi: 10:29am On Jun 07
emmabest2000:
These guys might pull a surprise
if ....
I see 3:0
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by lexyclasy: 10:46am On Jun 07
completeskills:
What's ulgy about that bus? Victim mentality.
Very bitter set of people, with zenephobic mentality
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by lexyclasy: 10:48am On Jun 07
naptu2:
Bafana Bafana @BafanaBafana

Previous thread: Controversy As Bafana Bafana Arrive Port-Harcourt Late
https://www.nairaland.com/8116243/controversy-bafana-bafana-arrive-port-harcourt
Very bitter set of people, always complaining , with that their zenophobic attitude
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 10:51am On Jun 07
SyrusdeHansome:
South Africa is one of those countries whose citizens hardly take responsibilities for their wrong doings. They look for others to pin the blames on.

Whose fault is it that Bafana Bafana arrived in a dilapitated shack that resembles a bus? grin grin

We know the stadiums are terrible but even a mere bus una dey fail am undecided
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 11:00am On Jun 07
Willed042:

Who they hell are they...why give them this preference. A country that has lost all the height attained for them by the boars and white minorities. For the first time the ANC lost its majority grip in power. Mark this between now and 3 more elections south Africans will beg the white in their midst for leadership of tye country. Their blacks got nothing upstairs except xenophobic tendencies.

Even on a football thread you will show your evil and envious Worst African kwere***** tendencies of hating on South Africans for no reason?
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Nerogee(m): 11:03am On Jun 07
G0odharddick:

SA played Nigeria wortoworto during the afcon.

Na luck sef super eagles take win for pk. So what nonsense are you saying?

The ball possession alone during that semi finals is enough for SA to beat Nigeria. Na luck super eagles just get take win SA.
fools like you doesn't know anything about football. Football is a tactical game, you play to your strength and win by that your strength. You won't know that because you have never kick an orange. It's only to insult people online in topics you know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by SlavaUkraini: 11:13am On Jun 07
PortHarcourtcit:
south Africa is winning Nigeria today

90 minutes will shock you.
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Soukiss(m): 11:13am On Jun 07
[quo author=gistray post=130344500]See the way they're yabbing and finishing Nigerians online with our rickety dilapidated rusty shameful 1780 infrastructure.

Nigeria is literally the most mocked black nation on earth... Everything bad, evil, non pleasant and wicked exist here.

HELL on earth
Minus Fire I think you don't need to visit hell to experience torture if you live in Nigeria [/quote]
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Willed042(m): 11:19am On Jun 07
HellraiZA:

Even on a football thread you will show your evil and envious Worst African kwere***** tendencies of hating on South Africans for no reason?
Hating people who are excited when their fellow blacks are being killed. Who owns the hate among Ur people and the rest of African considering what other Africans sacrificed to get u out of what was termed Apartheid regime when in actual sense u are worst of the boars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by ComeToJesus: 11:21am On Jun 07
gistray:
See the way they're yabbing and finishing Nigerians online with our rickety dilapidated rusty shameful 1780 infrastructure.

Minus Fire I think you don't need to visit hell to experience torture if you live in Nigeria

So a little online roforofo, you are ashamed of being a Nigerian. You were not really a Nigerian afterall.

Real Nigerians don't sway. They are gritty, surmounting and high achievers in spite of the challenges. Go and look for your real country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Vyzz: 11:40am On Jun 07
gistray:

Abeg rest, or u japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by onadana: 11:43am On Jun 07
G0odharddick:

SA played Nigeria wortoworto during the afcon.

Na luck sef super eagles take win for pk. So what nonsense are you saying?

The ball possession alone during that semi finals is enough for SA to beat Nigeria. Na luck super eagles just get take win SA.

You're the one saying nonsense.Be matured enough to have a respectableconversation without exposing your mindset,you're very pained because South Africa spoilt your odds.
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 12:00pm On Jun 07
Willed042:

Hating people who are excited when their fellow blacks are being killed. Who owns the hate among Ur people and the rest of African considering what other Africans sacrificed to get u out of what was termed Apartheid regime when in actual sense u are worst of the boars.

What exactly did the rest of Africa sacrifice? I really have been meaning to ask.Who owns the hate us and you? Well check the level of religious killings in your country,what about the tribal animosity you have against each other over there in your country? Who is selling their own into slavery?πŸ€”

And if we are so hateful like you say we are then why is it that you holy angels free of sin are so addicted to us and our country this bad? grin watching everything we do religiously,stalking our lives 24/7 yet still claim we are hateful shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 12:03pm On Jun 07
lexyclasy:
Very bitter set of people, with zenephobic mentality

If you don't see how ugly that bus is perhaps is about time you move out of Makoko to see life out there.
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by toffyz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07
naptu2:

It's more likely to just be branding.

You can get a bus (coach) here in Nigeria and put that decal on it. Think of the way adverts are put on BRT buses or NRC trains.

Alright, thanks boss man
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 12:18pm On Jun 07
Tradepunter2:

Thank God someone else is seeing this truth.... Black South Africa leadership are very useless........ Is as if the curse of Cain is following them.... How can you turn a once beautiful country to dead CESSPIT..... I will continue to say what ones harbours in the mind and heart automatically takes charge of the environment...... White South Africa envisioned heaven on earth, thus the progress..... Black South Africa harboured hate and anger, thus the fast depleting state of the country......

How is black South African leadership useless when they have outdone yours and that of the rest of Africa by a centuary ahead?

Your country has now joined Somalia in poverty hotspot countries and you still get the gall to call SA government useless shocked chai naija peeps and their bloated fragile egos.
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by AareGaa: 12:51pm On Jun 07
gistray:

We no need wish am well.
Nigerian been a failed nation decades ago 🀑

What of biafra, the land of human flesh eaters?
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Tradepunter2: 12:57pm On Jun 07
HellraiZA:

How is black South African leadership useless when they have outdone yours and that of the rest of Africa by a centuary ahead?

Your country has now joined Somalia in poverty hotspot countries and you still get the gall to call SA government useless shocked chai naija peeps and their bloated fragile egos.

Outdone ours Keep living in disillusion.... The white man gave your damn arsesss 100 years head start.... And the shadow power brokers in South Africa, which are majority whites are the ones holding you rag piece country together.... Cuz they know how senile and useless your crop of leaders are..... They saw beyond Nelson Mandela..... After Mandela your nation went fking down hill.... Mbeki tried a little..... SOUTH AFRICA CAN NEVER EVER EVEE GET A BLACK LEADER LIKE MANDELA AGAIN..... IT'S WHY THE COUNTRY IS HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 3:33pm On Jun 07
Tradepunter2:

Outdone ours Keep living in disillusion.... The white man gave your damn arsesss 100 years head start.... And the shadow power brokers in South Africa, which are majority whites are the ones holding you rag piece country together.... Cuz they know how senile and useless your crop of leaders are..... They saw beyond Nelson Mandela..... After Mandela your nation went fking down hill.... Mbeki tried a little..... SOUTH AFRICA CAN NEVER EVER EVEE GET A BLACK LEADER LIKE MANDELA AGAIN..... IT'S WHY THE COUNTRY IS HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION

Hold on...I'm still on your ass.Let me finish up what I'm doing and I will give you my undevided attention.

We going to have fun! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Sleekfingers: 5:39pm On Jun 07
I don't want the eagles to qualify.....South Africa shout beat or draw .......
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 5:44pm On Jun 07
Tradepunter2:

See? that's why you kwere****** ain't like us.You are holding on to a Mandela relic that we South Africans have moved on from,dude! We are not looking for another Mandela,the guy been dead and we are looking for new young innovative minds to take this country forward,,ohh I get it,is that the reason you guys voted a walking corpse into office?🀣🀣 .Oh well that's you and your obsession with dead things,don't put it on us.Mandela's chapter is done and we are not looking for a replacement.

Wait a second,sir!! How am I living in dillusions when it's you who apply for economic refugee passport into SA but we never apply for yours?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Can you explain that one for me? If we are so useless then how is it that we achieved milestones that the rest of Africa can only dream of?

* First and only African country to host the FIFA world cup

* Biggest tar road network in Africa

* Topping list of best universities in Africa.

* PSL the biggest and most successful soccer league in Africa.

* Amapiano currently rocking the world as one of the biggest genres to be invented in this century.🀫

* World class shopping malls.

Dude even on our worst day you can't fu*k with us and you know it,even though your wounded fragile ego is reluctant to accept it haha cool

What has your government achieved apart from depleting electricity supply in your country? Rendering your country the open defecation capital of the world? 3rd most terrorised country in the world? Huh? What exactly is it that you have done better than us?...I'll wait🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞and my fingers are crossed for a valid answer and not some emotional babble.

Let's hear itπŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Sleekfingers: 5:45pm On Jun 07
chigoziri2403:
Super eagles should take this match seriously, we can't afford not to qualify for a second successive world cup

Dem no go qualify........

Nigeria is not a serious country at all. Instead of fixing the former national stadium in surulere......Lagos has the highest population, the highest fan base , energetic and passionate supporters which is an advantage....the stadium usually filled to the brim back then.....instead Dem go play inside bush in Uyo....

How many people will go and watch the match in Uyo?
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Sleekfingers: 5:46pm On Jun 07
Joy2dworldxyz:
I should be in the stadium this evening to support the eagles but there's not enough money on me to facilitate this move.

Go eagles!!
Go make us proud!!

It is free ....
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by Sleekfingers: 5:51pm On Jun 07
toffyz:

Please I have a question, that luxurious bus used to convey the players and staff, how did it get to Nigeria?? Was it through Cargo plane?

Don't you think , you question sounds stupid? Why would they want to cargo a bus to Nigeria? You self think am na .......
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by casppyjay: 8:04pm On Jun 07
naptu2:
Bafana Bafana @BafanaBafana

link to watch please? Thanks
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by HellraiZA: 8:58pm On Jun 07
HellraiZA:

See? that's why you kwere****** ain't like us.You are holding on to a Mandela relic that we South Africans have moved on from,dude! We are not looking for another Mandela,the guy been dead and we are looking for new young innovative minds to take this country forward,,ohh I get it,is that the reason you guys voted a walking corpse into office?🀣🀣 .Oh well that's you and your obsession with dead things,don't put it on us.Mandela's chapter is done and we are not looking for a replacement.

Wait a second,sir!! How am I living in dillusions when it's you who apply for economic refugee passport into SA but we never apply for yours?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Can you explain that one for me? If we are so useless then how is it that we achieved milestones that the rest of Africa can only dream of?

* First and only African country to host the FIFA world cup

* Biggest tar road network in Africa

* Topping list of best universities in Africa.

* PSL the biggest and most successful soccer league in Africa.

* Amapiano currently rocking the world as one of the biggest genres to be invented in this century.🀫

* World class shopping malls.

Dude even on our worst day you can't fu*k with us and you know it,even though your wounded fragile ego is reluctant to accept it haha cool

What has your government achieved apart from depleting electricity supply in your country? Rendering your country the open defecation capital of the world? 3rd most terrorised country in the world? Huh? What exactly is it that you have done better than us?...I'll wait🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞and my fingers are crossed for a valid answer and not some emotional babble.

Let's hear itπŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Tradepunter2 , let's hear it!! Why you gotta keep me waiting this long?😑
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by emmabest2000(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07
spiSeyi:

I see 3:0

I no tell you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by G0odharddick: 10:49pm On Jun 07
Nerogee:
fools like you doesn't know anything about football. Football is a tactical game, you play to your strength and win by that your strength. You won't know that because you have never kick an orange. It's only to insult people online in topics you know nothing about.

Idiot boy. How far

Was super eagles able to defeat SA? Werey.

Make super eagles go SA for second leg and watch how SA will use them to rubbish the field
Re: 2026 World Cup Qualifier: Bafana Bafana Arrived Uyo Yesterday After Delay by G0odharddick: 10:52pm On Jun 07
onadana:

You're the one saying nonsense.Be matured enough to have a respectableconversation without exposing your mindset,you're very pained because South Africa spoilt your odds.

Was super eagles able to defeat SA?

I told you that SA will deal with super eagles considering how SA outplayed super eagles in the last afcon but your types attacked me.

Nigeria won't qualify for the world cup. Second leg is in SA, super eagles go see hell for SA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon / Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" / Belgium Becomes First Country To Qualify For Euro 2020 As Lukaku Scores Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.