Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,860 members, 7,922,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Flawsome Series Is The Best Nigerian Series I Have Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flawsome Series Is The Best Nigerian Series I Have Seen (214 Views)

Flawsome Season 2 / Link To Download "Hustle" Nigerian Series / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flawsome Series Is The Best Nigerian Series I Have Seen by incredible36(m): 8:32am On Jun 07
Watching Flawsome, has taught me that it is easy to make friends, but keeping them is hard work! These four girls fight and fix it, they know they need each other to keep going, they did not let pride ruin what they have, they know when to apologize, they know when to reprimand each other, they know when to have fun, they know when to face work, They just know how to set boundaries and standard. I love the four beautiful women.

Who is your favourite girl among the four female friends in the series Flawsome?
I like Ivie, because her character in the movie, reminds me so much of myself right now, I see myself in her character and it gives me hope that, it's gonna be better, it will all work out. But, my favourite character has to be Dolapo. Her character in that movie is 🙌 ...and she delivered her role. Dressing✅ Spoken English✅ Poise✅ Steez✅ Beauty✅ Brain✅ Connection✅ you name it! What! I love her.

I can’t wait for season 3 already. Comment your thoughts on the episodes and the season as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

What Crime Movie Are You Watching Now? / Bbnaija Season 9: See Full Housemates, Pairs List / Media Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.