Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) (39332 Views)

How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by dibunotion(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07
Iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Joeyjones(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07
Nice Chainsaw Man cosplay

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Pythagoras001: 12:31pm On Jun 07
if student feel the need to cheat to pass then the educational system has failed. the idea of education is to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07
Guys go install communication devices inside those headcovers. Discussion continues

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by donmik: 12:41pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:
Madness costumes for Nollywood movies.

From my perspective, there is a difference between prevention and distraction.

There can be a prevention without a distraction. There can be a distraction without a prevention. A distraction can serve as a prevention. It depends on the standard of each approach.

[sub][/sub]The private university I graduated from can do anything to prevent malpractice. Funny things happen in the school.

At least two detectives as invigilators for 30 to 60 students in one class during a quiz. It gets worse during an exam. Since one guy who tried using his smart watch was caught, even analogue watches and some necklaces and some bangles are no more allowed in the classes during CAs and exams. grin

Every student that wants to use a restroom during a quiz or an exam is accompanied by a detective of the same gender. So, no chance to do something else in the restroom. grin

Is this in Nigeria?

Really strange in our country of nowadays.

Anyway, highly recommended for us to have a proper orientation for national development

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by immortalcrown(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07
donmik:
Is this in Nigeria?

Really strange in our country of nowadays.

Anyway, highly recommended for us to have a proper orientation for national development
Do you mean the school I graduated from? Or, are you asking about the school in the post?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Mckraz01: 12:45pm On Jun 07
Melagros:
COMRADES, do you support such form of anti cheating during exams? Could you recommend it for Nigeria?

I only recommend more schools and good welfare package for teachers

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Pat081: 12:50pm On Jun 07
Melagros:
COMRADES, do you support such form of anti cheating during exams? Could you recommend it for Nigeria?
My country will have another way to cheat

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Bimpe29: 12:53pm On Jun 07
This is weird 😧

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Elzazzi: 12:58pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:

There can be a prevention without a distraction. There can be a distraction without a prevention. A distraction can serve as a prevention. It depends on the standard of each approach.

[sub][/sub]The private university I graduated from can do anything to prevent malpractice. Funny things happen in the school.

At least two detectives as invigilators for 30 to 60 students in one class during a quiz. It gets worse during an exam. Since one guy who tried using his smart watch was caught, even analogue watches and some necklaces and some bangles are no more allowed in the classes during CAs and exams. grin

Every student that wants to use a restroom during a quiz or an exam is accompanied by a detective of the same gender. So, no chance to do something else in the restroom. grin

Haha kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Paparazzi109: 12:58pm On Jun 07
Write all d hand out of d anti mal practice gadgets and go in with confidence grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:00pm On Jun 07
I don't need all of these cos for my five years in the university I never cheated.

Brought up in dlcf

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Homeboiy: 1:00pm On Jun 07
If I show you patterns I use to cheat in exam halls

You will know that doing this will be easier for me
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07
gistray:
Rubbish.
How this low quality nonsense tiktok standard news keeps making frontpage
Illiterate and a sadist spotted
You called someone's opinion that is beneficial to the society nonsense, are you sane at all?
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Emeka71(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:

Yes o.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by dododawa1: 1:19pm On Jun 07
No be

Student

Try nigeria students

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Coronavirus1: 1:22pm On Jun 07
I thought cheating is only in Nigeria 🇳🇬 na wah o

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Benmsu: 1:24pm On Jun 07
They should have asked them to keep their head at home instead.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by femi4: 1:34pm On Jun 07
Melagros:
What if the cheat is within not without

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07
Cmanforall:

No
Why nah grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Laple0541(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07
It will make cheating easier

You can smuggle microchips inside those stuff or ever use a earpiece and silently ask a friend or Alexa.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07
femi4:
What if the cheat is within not without
Based on my understanding of your question, if it's from within, that means it is your intelligence grin grin
Am I correct?
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by femi4: 1:41pm On Jun 07
Melagros:

Based on my understanding of your question, if it's from within, that means it is your intelligence grin grin
Am I correct?
No, I mean in the mouth, on the desk or any part of his body etc

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07
EmmyMaestro:
Guys go install communication devices inside those headcovers. Discussion continues

grin grin grin
My brother you made best comment grin grin grin
I dey tell you, sometimes we go do something thinking it is the best, not knowing that it is the worst grin
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07
Homeboiy:
If I show you patterns I use to cheat in exam halls

You will know that doing this will be easier for me
Bad guy grin
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07
femi4:
No, I mean in the mouth, on the desk or any part of his body etc
Hmmmmm grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by femi4: 1:48pm On Jun 07
Melagros:

Hmmmmm grin grin grin
In those days , they go as far as writing on the ceiling or the classroom bord codedly or in acronyms

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by ComeToJesus: 1:52pm On Jun 07
Greenfusion:
This would even aid malpractice if well designed

grin grin smart guy 🤓

In other words, it will give you more room to put more microchips on the headgear.

Repent bro

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Goodzinny: 2:09pm On Jun 07
So there is exam malpractice in Philippines? Surprise! Surprise!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07
The guy on the left got turned into Chainsawman grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Greenfusion: 4:28pm On Jun 07
ComeToJesus:

grin grin smart guy 🤓

In other words, it will give you more room to put more microchips on the headgear.

Repent bro
😂 Lol.....u r even more skillful than i am....

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) by Melagros(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07
ComeToJesus:

grin grin smart guy 🤓

Repent bro
Hmmmmm grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A HND Holder Go For Masters? / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.