Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Uber Disadvantage And Advantage In Lagos Needed Very Urgently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Disadvantage And Advantage In Lagos Needed Very Urgently. (80 Views)

How To Use Competition To Your Advantage In Business / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Disadvantage And Advantage In Lagos Needed Very Urgently. by prince10348(m): 10:53am On Jun 07
Good morning house. I friend of mine has agreed to give me a car on a hire purchase which I will be paying on weekly basis.

I am only writing and requesting for little tips on how to be successful on this journey.

Dur the car is a Toyota Camry, he has been using it to do his daily things but still in very good condition.

Please I want to know the needs on this.
1. How much will be the best to pay?
2. What are the challenges Uber drivers face?
3. How much will be okay to pay for 2009-2010 Toyota Camry. (Musel)?

Your sincere answer is highly important.

Thanks!
Re: Uber Disadvantage And Advantage In Lagos Needed Very Urgently. by stacyadams: 12:32pm On Jun 07
No 2....
High cost of fuel and maintenance
Low fare from app companies
Police,lastma,vio,some riders will do fake transfer
Some riders will want to rob u ND steal ur car at night
If u car break down for road,Kee money for agberos..
Make sure the car ur collecting for HP is on topnotch.
Be familiar with roads and signs.
Avoid yaba,Lagos island,oshodi unless ur familiar with the one way road signs..

(1) (Reply)

Payment / Online Business / Things To Avoid When Investing In Real Estate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.