Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,336 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Side Hustle Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Side Hustle Online Business (94 Views)

Register Your Side Hustle Online To Enjoy Grants And Investment / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle Online Business by Vace4: 11:08am On Jun 07
On June 4 2024, NLC and ASSU went on strike.

It was just a two days or Three days strike and within that period there was no light when they announced the strike I remember the end SARS protest and the Lock down. I felt for most of my course mate and some workers, why? Because people lost their job during that period and a lot of students dropped out from school because of one financial issues or the other. When I saw the News that there want to raise workers minimum wage to 400,000 thousand and above. Then something came to my mind if they increase worker's wages both cleaners, drivers and the rest where to be paid 400,000 and above then the cost of living will be so high, the price of feeding, clothing, shelter and the rest will sky rocket.

Things in the country will be more expensive than before. Then I thought if most of my Course mate or Nigerian workers won't depend on their job alone. Things will be better.

You may be wondering what am talking about right why don't you have a side hustle an online side hustle for that matter. As for me I know I won't be affected Even if the price of everything increase because I have a side hustle an online own for that matter and I can work from anywhere.

You can have an online side hustle which you can work from home or any where if am correct you can not spend nothing less than 2-3 hours daily you just need your smart phone, laptop and internet connection because they are a lot of opportunities on the internet and a lot of online side hustle that pays $100 and above weekly or monthly you just need the right information.

Online side hustle like Ghostwriting, Freelancing, Data analyst, Google ad's, Facebook ad's, YouTube ad's , typing and many more is just left for you. Because people are being paid online on a daily basis because they have so many of this skills I just mentioned.

If you want to know more message me up+2349126468087

(1) (Reply)

The Remarkable Journey Of Access Holdings / No 1 African Business Platform FREE ADVERT / Business Owners Are Trying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.